Katie Charm / James Daniel Davis / americanpegasus / Shade7x - Blew 2.5 million dollars to live out his fetish

MichaelScarn

kiwifarms.net
72638464_550671169069753_4406311037594373232_n.jpg

Imagine moving in with a 40 year old, unemployed man cosplaying as a woman, who sleeps all day and stays up all night spending money he doesn't have in lesbian bars followed by eating mac and cheese while watching cartoons til 7am?

"and will allow me to keep surviving here" = also you're paying all the rent.

Not to mention he lives in a small studio so there will be absolutely no privacy...

He does appear to have a dog-walking gig now but... yeah... still unemployed

Trombonista

Thank you for choosing Kiwi Farms
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 986156

Imagine moving in with a 40 year old, unemployed man cosplaying as a woman, who sleeps all day and stays up all night spending money he doesn't have in lesbian bars followed by eating mac and cheese while watching cartoons til 7am?

Not to mention he lives in a small studio so there will be absolutely no privacy...

Plot twist: It's Slingblade.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 986156

View attachment 961677

I'd missed his hilariously bad "woman" dancing (he posted once that he had to teach himself "womanly" dance moves because of transitioning)

View attachment 961686View attachment 961687

So is the roomate get the air mattress or sleeping bag? Looks to be a very tiny room with two sleeping areas crammed in.

Check out his room in the first video. Dude is doing the typical filthy troons stuffed into a room like clown car thing already.

MichaelScarn

kiwifarms.net
75111668_511586169406146_4939240511152774392_n.jpg

71569214_143885963564910_1296641885219499129_n.jpg

>>get "ripped into" for promoting a party using his shitty Instagram story artwork and not including everyone on it
>>be "depressed" and film it from various angles like the FLOOR and from yards away at some rooftop place lmao

Last edited:

GleamingTheQ-Bert

Christian Slaterkin
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 987308
View attachment 987309
>>get "ripped into" for promoting a party using his shitty Instagram story artwork and not including everyone on it
>>be "depressed" and film it from various angles like the FLOOR and from yards away at some rooftop place lmao
View attachment 987400
View attachment 987401
View attachment 987311
This is, and I know it's a high bar to cross on the farms, perhaps the MOST attention-seeking shit I've ever seen, munchies included.

Seriously: when you're sad, you don't take the time to film a bunch of multi-angle vids, paste supposed texts into them, and cue it to sad music.

When you're sad, as in genuine depression, it's a crushing weight that stifles all energy and creativity.

This guy is so very damaged, but not in the ways he thinks. He's constantly seeking approval, but like many troons, he only wants a certain sort of approval....the kind that reinforces his feminine fantasy du jour.

His personality is unbelievably off-putting in the vids he CHOOSES to reveal, and of course he's putting on what he thinks is his best face, so the reality must be significantly worse.

heathercho

Don't underestimate Razor-Blade Remi.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Gods help me, he makes Buffalo Bill look sexy in comparison.
Ted Levine is charming, good looking, charismatic and a good actor, but he couldn't truly capture the genuine insanity of people like Daniel.

Looking at Daniel do that,if you could capture and bottle it, you'd be able to sell it as pure, undiluted mental illness.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino