Kaylyn Saucedo / Kaylyn Dicksion / MarzGurl -

Nontransferable

kiwifarms.net
She just realized now that Funimation looks just as bad for having known about Vic for all these years and then doing nothing back when it was relevant? Fucking hell, I called this back at the beginning of February, and that was before Vic lawyered up. This literally should've been the first question asked when it was all coming out.

But how delicious that she was the one to kickstart the hashtag and now she's sharpening the knives to stab Funimation in the back.
She painted herself into a corner with her religious-like dogma. "Vic is guilty, therefore... Funimation must have been complicit when they investigated him in 2017 and found no cause to terminate their relationship." There is no other alternative for her, because she cannot comprehend the possibility that Vic isn't as guilty as she thinks he is.

I suppose it's only a matter of time until she turns on Anime News Network too. Not only have they flat-out admitted to keeping quiet about Vic, but they are currently not reporting on others in the industry who are "worse than Vic" because "they don't make good stories".

drhdr.png

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Azafran90

The Gagh Whisperer

kiwifarms.net
I lost it at ,

"I didn't say that! Your Japanese sucks!"

"Actually my Japanese friend said it's wrong"

"Your Japanese friend probably can't speak English then!"

Yeah that's definitely the reason why your Japanese reads like horseshit.
Her Japanese really does suck though.

That tweet is "I took Japanese 101 in college, but didn't continue because it turns out there's more to learning a language than watching subtitled anime" weeb tier grammar. Those short ass sentences are painful.

I mean, people can argue about what kind of proficiency is required before you can claim to speak a language, but her Twitter bio states "日本語おk" and her nihongo is very much not okay.

At best, I'd say she could struggle through a childens manga with help from a dictionary and a lot of time, and maybe exchange pleasantries with a shopkeeper while on holiday.

There are Australian bogans traveling to Niseko for a month to drink, fuck, and snowboard who speak better Japanese than she does.

ManateeHunter

ジュゴンこそ至高、マナティーは滅ぶべし
kiwifarms.net

That tweet is "I took Japanese 101 in college, but didn't continue because it turns out there's more to learning a language than watching subtitled anime" weeb tier grammar. Those short ass sentences are painful.

I mean, people can argue about what kind of proficiency is required before you can claim to speak a language, but her Twitter bio states "日本語おk" and her nihongo is very much not okay.

At best, I'd say she could struggle through a childens manga with help from a dictionary and a lot of time, and maybe exchange pleasantries with a shopkeeper while on holiday.

There are Australian bogans traveling to Niseko for a month to drink, fuck, and snowboard who speak better Japanese than she does.
Her Japanese is exactly the kind of stereotypical speech pattern that foreigners unaccustomed to Japanese take on. Usually it may warrant an "Aww, that American is trying to speak Japanese. How cute" from Japs (am I allowed to refer ourselves as Japs?), but like I said, she really lacks an online presence here and the fact that coverage of the Vic situation here is next to none just sums up how hopeless her facades are.

Hell, I was even tempted to engage with her in Japanese just to see how it would go. Wouldn't want to cause trouble, though…

indianshedevil

Just a woman | #KickVicMayCry
kiwifarms.net

Her Japanese is exactly the kind of stereotypical speech pattern that foreigners unaccustomed to Japanese take on. Usually it may warrant an "Aww, that American is trying to speak Japanese. How cute" from Japs (am I allowed to refer ourselves as Japs?), but like I said, she really lacks an online presence here and the fact that coverage of the Vic situation here is next to none just sums up how hopeless her facades are.

Hell, I was even tempted to engage with her in Japanese just to see how it would go. Wouldn't want to cause trouble, though…
I hate to say that MarzGurl's Japanese needs a lot of work. And I mean, lots of work.

Stoneheart

kiwifarms.net
from Japs (am I allowed to refer ourselves as Japs?), but like I said, she really lacks an online presence here and the fact that coverage of the Vic situation here is next to none just sums up how hopeless her facades are.
stupid warcrime dodgers... the trick is to translate into german first. japanese love german for some reason...
just look at these brave japanese soldiers...

Faket0Fake

kiwifarms.net

It's kind of how I'd expect somebody to write if they did some basic ass Japanese classes at college or learned from an app. I think people who learn from an app have less bad habits though, particularly if they regularly go to Japan and use Japanese in practice. To have proficiency in a language you really need experience living in a place where it's the native language or for it to be so widely spoken in your own country that you need to use it daily. That doesn't mean a JET bro who decides to take a year out to fuck Asian girls and never learned a word of Japanese beforehand is going to be better at Japanese after a year of doing JET in Japan than somebody who did 2 years of lessons in college, it does mean you need to take the advanced class in Japan or live and work in Japan with natives for a few years to really understand it.

Most people who only stick with what they learned in Japanese class seem to suffer from not building up from a full understanding of the grammar and they keep using Western grammar rules on Japanese because they don't know how to end a sentence properly or start a new one.

nlanpro

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 796826

But making up shit to ruin a mans life is ok in your book? That's quite a reach with those long arms.
The amount of hypocrisy and lack of self-awareness is astounding. For someone that wants to fight for "justice." You do have a very villainous way to accomplish it, ArmzGurl. Even her methods are quite right dishonest, and one-sided with the only benefactor being herself. I'm quite amazed her bs will land her good paperwork if she keeps pushing this.

AnCapFool

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 796826

But making up shit to ruin a mans life is ok in your book? That's quite a reach with those long arms.
Considering the shit Nick gets from the likes of you, be thankful you're only getting purile fat jokes and ridicule about the length of your arms. There's a difference between attacking the innocent, and returning fire against those who want to destroy you.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino