Kaylyn Saucedo / Kaylyn Dicksion / MarzGurl - Orangutan-armed Clout Chaser, Creator of #KickVic, Crowdfund Grifter, Made a Tribute to a Rapist, RIP Siren

ogmudbone

I put on my robe and wizard hat.
kiwifarms.net
Kaylyn claims that she'll never patron Anime Tokyo again, but when they were facing closure a year ago, she donated $0 to their GoFundMe. That's how much her support was worth when they were struggling to stay open. She went from, "Would hate to see San Antonio lose a place like this," to, "Maybe they're actually tired of staying in business." She wanted to kill them, but had to be reminded that they were probably going to die even if she did nothing, which was what she did the last time they were in financial trouble.

(Their $4,000 GoFundMe only raised $1,050)
View attachment 2137567
https://archive.vn/mD6IF / https://archive.ph/AWiga

View attachment 2137515
View attachment 2137572
View attachment 2137517
https://archive.ph/ojzSY / https://archive.ph/sbwBd / https://archive.ph/jSlwC

The REAL reason she's mad.

View attachment 2137574
https://archive.ph/kjyoB
Armzy barely has money to pay rent most of the time, doubtful she would have enough to spend much less travel.

PorkeyDuck

kiwifarms.net
1620077977090.png

Volmsaiyan

kiwifarms.net
You’re not required to donate to a GoFundMe, but you’re required to essentially dox information on people close to Vic, while shaming a business like AnimeTokyo on the verge of going out of business?

:thinking:
No, but you would think since they were so "great" to her & she supported the store like she claims she could have donated or at least made an online purchase,or even did one of her laughable 20 viewer streams and used the dollar tip to donate. But as we all know she's always the one with her hand out,a disgusting parasite.

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
Then why bring up donating to a store that's about to close if you don't want to help out personally? There's been a few anime and comic book stores as well as local gaming stores that were about to shut down over the years that I made sure to help out as much as possible. Even helped a few offloading their products via ebay so at least the owners wouldn't go bankrupt. If you like the store and the people who run them then help out, f not shut up.

Nontransferable

kiwifarms.net
It perfectly illustrates how ridiculous her threat to never patron their business again was. She wouldn't even patron their business when they desperately needed people to do so. They treated her right, had fair prices, and invited her as a featured guest to sign autographs. They rolled out the red carpet for her and she gave them nothing when times were tough.

Anime Tokyo may as well invite Vic because they were never getting any of MarzGurl's money. She's a karen who lives over 1,000 miles away from their store.

Last edited:

TexOffender

Whatever happens, happens
kiwifarms.net
It perfectly illustrates how ridiculous her threat to never patron their business again was. She wouldn't even patron their business when they were desperately needed people to do so. They treated her right, had fair prices, and even invited her a featured guest to sign autographs. They rolled out the red carpet for her and she gave them nothing when times were tough.

Anime Tokyo may as well invite Vic because they were never getting any MarzGurl's money. She's a karen who lives over 1,000 miles away from their store.

Also her telling people they should support the shop didn't get them jack shit. So as a guest they hosted, she really didn't do much for them.

Volmsaiyan

kiwifarms.net
Also her telling people they should support the shop didn't get them jack shit. So as a guest they hosted, she really didn't do much for them.
Probably because she exaggerated the fuck out of her popularity to them, she probably made herself out to be some pewdiepie tier social media star,imagine the employees reaction when she rolled up in a beat up car probably with a spare tire,the engine smoking and cardboard covering a window.Then waddled in with a pet cuck in tow,covered in cat hairs and smelling like cat piss. She probably had a mason jar with some "please help me with rent or my cat needs an operation" sign on her table

Probably because she exaggerated the fuck out of her popularity to them, she probably made herself out to be some pewdiepie tier social media star,imagine the employees reaction when she rolled up in a beat up car probably with a spare tire,the engine smoking and cardboard covering a window.Then waddled in with a pet cuck in tow,covered in cat hairs and smelling like cat piss. She probably had a mason jar with some "please help me with rent or my cat needs an operation" sign on her table
God, she must be REALLY bad at money.

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net
"As a former resident of San Antonio"

Armzgurl, you are not some chief representative of San Antonio or some shit. You're some Channel Awesome sperg whose trying to use negativity to make yourself look good. If you aren't even in the area enough, why do you even give a shit.
If she can use her former residence as street cred can I use my former residence in actual Tokyo to say that she's a worthless otaku that nobody really cares about? I mean that's how the world works right?

Mask_de_SMITH

Yeah. I'll just set them on fire. Piece of cake.
kiwifarms.net
"Protect your children from Vic Mignogna"

Honestly, it's the people who take these lengths that have the most skeletons in their closet. I don't know this dude, save for the fact that he's just another clout chaser like Armzgurl, but people who go these lengths to play the hero only do so because they're awful people in real life and are overcompensating.

Mr. 0

god im not good at computer how did this get here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Protect your children from Vic Mignogna"
yeah he might end up being a role model that they can look up to and learn good values from like working hard and cherishing your single mother and being kind to others and not acknowledging psycho orangutans with big mouths no matter how much shit they spew in your direction

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net
yeah he might end up being a role model that they can look up to and learn good values from like working hard and cherishing your single mother and being kind to others and not acknowledging psycho orangutans with big mouths no matter how much shit they spew in your direction
That's the problem with cancel culture. One thing that you're accused of, even if it never actually happened, is now tied to you forever and you're practically Hitler from then on.

Armzgurl is holding onto this and continually bringing it up because it's all she's got. She got some traction when she jumped on the bandwagon but since then she's just been some worthless nobody who's trying to remain relevant.

AnOminous

とても可愛い
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
That's the problem with cancel culture. One thing that you're accused of, even if it never actually happened, is now tied to you forever and you're practically Hitler from then on.

Armzgurl is holding onto this and continually bringing it up because it's all she's got. She got some traction when she jumped on the bandwagon but since then she's just been some worthless nobody who's trying to remain relevant.
She's literally personally defended an actual child rapist. I can't believe this cunt even dares to show her disgusting fat face.

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net
She's literally personally defended an actual child rapist. I can't believe this cunt even dares to show her disgusting fat face.
Or maybe she's trying really hard to nail Vic as a way of making up for not turning in JewRapio when she knew what was going on.

But chances are she's trying to forget that ever happened because as we all know Vic is practically the devil.