Kaylyn Saucedo / Kaylyn Dicksion / MarzGurl - Orangutan-armed Clout Chaser, Creator of #KickVic, Crowdfund Grifter, Made a Tribute to a Rapist, RIP Siren

• DDoS is active again.

Aqua Panda

I've seen horrors... horrors that you've seen.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I remember that he wasn’t really impressed with the FMA dub and personally disliked Vic’s performance as Edward Elric.
Yep. It went beyond personal taste and into, "I hate this popular shit, why won't you like what I like? If you watch this, you're a moron" territory.

It's his standard modus operandi. If someone sees through it, he gets really pissy and basically puts you on blast constantly like a teenager. I've literally seen him months after the fact try and call out random people saying their takes are bad. I honestly think he seethes and tries to come up with a perfect comeback after the fact.

Last edited:

The Token Ethnic

今すぐパジャマを脱ぎ舍てて
kiwifarms.net
Think my favorite spergout from him was when he was temp banned around 2008-2010 and then attempted to air a bunch of dirty laundry about not being hired as a writer/reporter for ANN. To the point one of the higher ups who was responsible for hiring had to show a bunch of e-mails showing that they never had any intention of hiring him and that he was just blowing a bunch of hot air since he had been denied. (More like never really considered and him getting a big ego thinking he was a rising star.) He took a minor one week ban as a huge deal that he was totally being punished unfairly for. You can still find bits and pieces of this on the archives of his website.
The emails and forum posts are hilarious. Zac goes from upbeat to snarky in his interactions with him.
1626625885649.png
https://archive.ph/ScZ5A

Aqua Panda

I've seen horrors... horrors that you've seen.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The emails and forum posts are hilarious. Zac goes from upbeat to snarky in his interactions with him.
View attachment 2357951
https://archive.ph/ScZ5A
Thank you for archiving this. It's highly likely he'll try a massive purge once people really start recording his sperging. He acts a lot like a proto-MundaneMatt and will mass delete or flag anything that people start referencing against him.

Drowningman

Eins zwei drei bucko
kiwifarms.net
The only way marzcunt can get big money donations is to offer to leave the internet but we know she couldnt handle being away for 10 minuets on twitter to bitch about anything..

Volmsaiyan

kiwifarms.net
Only a broke idiot would consider that uncomfortable back torture a couch. I see its already began accumulating cat hair & her obese ass will have that cheap shit destroyed within a year

Nontransferable

kiwifarms.net
Not 100% sure but it looks like this cheap 97 dollar futon from target (of course she pocketed the 150 leftover if it is that one) hell she could have even picked it up secondhand.
This makes for a nice bookend to the story. She wanted a $250 couch, only got $25, and settled for a $100 futon. If you sort by price on the Target website, it's the cheapest one they have. The front page reviews are all bad. They warn others against purchasing it, saying it will soon sag and fall apart. She ignores them and proudly posts it's picture to her social media, telling us all to shut the fuck up.

1626683867300.png

1626683741200.png
1626685133400.png

https://archive.ph/CQ1Gm / https://archive.ph/fKqk8

1626686796100.png
1626686788500.png

1626685647700.png
1626685654700.png

1626685669200.png
1626685661200.png

1626685705100.png
1626685718000.png

Last edited:

nny c2

kiwifarms.net
This makes for a nice bookend to the story. She wanted a $250 couch, only got $25, and settled for a $100 futon. If you sort by price on the Target website, it's the cheapest one they have. The front page reviews are all bad. They warn others against purchasing it, saying it will soon sag and fall apart. She ignores them and proudly posts it's picture to her social media, telling us all to shut the fuck up.

View attachment 2360696
View attachment 2360694 View attachment 2360703
https://archive.ph/CQ1Gm / https://archive.ph/fKqk8

View attachment 2360738View attachment 2360737

View attachment 2360726View attachment 2360727
View attachment 2360729View attachment 2360728
View attachment 2360731View attachment 2360732
So she got enough e-begger money to buy a crappy couch that will break the moment she tries to put any force of her body mass on this couch?
Man talk abt pathetic. She should talk to dsp on how to properly ebeg.

Dean Pentel

White, meek, totally non-threatening
kiwifarms.net
There's a way she could easily change that. Both her and the Goddess Lupa could literally be rolling in cash but they're just too proud to take that next evolutionary step. I'm talking about OnlyFans.
I wonder: if one were to take the ugliest pig they could find, put lipstick on it and ironically setup an Only Fans account for it, how much more money would it make than this ugly cunt has ever made? I bet this would happen easily.

Volmsaiyan

kiwifarms.net
So she got enough e-begger money to buy a crappy couch that will break the moment she tries to put any force of her body mass on this couch?
Man talk abt pathetic. She should talk to dsp on how to properly ebeg.
I always see them try to draw a parallel between Marz fat & nick when someone calls her out for ebegging. Nick don't get on his stream and Beg for money to pay for his needs, people give him superchats because they enjoy his stream & the content he talks about. Marz fat on the other hand is lucky if she has 20 people show up for her boring stream & put up with that voice that sounds like the fat has her voice box in a triangle choke,then she literally has to beg them to give her money.