Kaylyn Saucedo / Kaylyn Dicksion / MarzGurl - Orangutan-armed Clout Chaser, Creator of #KickVic, Crowdfund Grifter, Made a Tribute to a Rapist, RIP Siren

• DDoS is active again.

nny c2

kiwifarms.net
My apologies to @nny c2. I accidentally merged your post with @PorkeyDuck's.
As to what @nny c2 posted, @MarzGurl tweeted in a response to a troll that no one has paid her to unblock them:
Kaylyn, why would you admit this? You played yourself!
1. No probs man nothing to worry abt

2. Being honest, I was kind of thinking that like 1 or 2 people would fall for that grift. so it faild then. I was thinking it would go to her “legal fees” and other crap

Volmsaiyan

kiwifarms.net
"Legal fees" lmao she's knows damn well she spent that money on the conventions she went to that summer. I bet she once that $$ got transferred she couldn't spend it fast enough. She may have got a quick cheap consultation from a lawyer just so GFM wouldn't ban her fat ass,but she never intended to sue anybody. It would be hilarious to see her bank statement after that got deposited just to laugh at how bad she is with money

Urbanmech

Got an AC 10 and not afraid to use it!
kiwifarms.net
"But...she also does some, uh ...pretty awful shit?"

Why is there a question mark in that sentence at all? When it comes to Vic 100% believe regardless of how outrageous it can be but when it comes to Chris Chan.....its questionable.
Because Chris identifies as part of the LGBT crowd, to the point when the news broke yesterday, Twitter users were going on about respecting pronouns. And Marzgurl is your typical leftist.

Faket0Fake

Surprise boob grabber
kiwifarms.net
Imagine being so scared of Twitter that you can't openly say admitting to incest is gross because the person who did identifies as LGBT. A cis white male is the perfect target, especially if he's a devout religious person popular with girls because Twitter Commies already hate the American dream.

HighwayStar

kiwifarms.net

Volmsaiyan

kiwifarms.net
Armzgurl is a fucking hypocritical piece of shit. She was so offended because Vic had his arm around a woman in front of her & has actively been cancelling/ slandering him for going on 3 years. This sick bastard was committing incest & abusing his elderly mother & she starts off by painting chris as a victim & the pronoun shit.

nny c2

kiwifarms.net
So I learned that armzy has a twitch channel awhile back. I see that she dosent get any high views, probably due to the fact she’s not entertaining, shes not visually appealing, and has a awful voice (it sounds like a hysterical girl whose abt to burst into tears fused w/ nails on chalk)
And she’s sets up a tip goal from couch to “piss off culture warrior” I’m guessing it’s going to be either

Nick (or anyone associated w/ him)
Yellow flash
That umbrella guy

I’m not betting she’s going to target someone bigger like the quartering.

So her latest grift is that she’s aiming for $1000 in less that 152 days (at the time she’s streaming) just to put a snarky comment
C5CCA14D-EECE-405A-B14C-E80034615E0B.jpeg
E3190A6C-83AB-4069-A135-3D7D108DF107.jpeg

Beavis

Dilweed
kiwifarms.net
So I learned that armzy has a twitch channel awhile back. I see that she dosent get any high views, probably due to the fact she’s not entertaining, shes not visually appealing, and has a awful voice (it sounds like a hysterical girl whose abt to burst into tears fused w/ nails on chalk)
And she’s sets up a tip goal from couch to “piss off culture warrior” I’m guessing it’s going to be either

Yellow flash
That umbrella guy

So her latest grift is that she’s aiming for $1000 in less that 152 days (at the time she’s streaming) just to put a snarky comment
View attachment 2397111View attachment 2397112
8 viewers

TexOffender

Whatever happens, happens
kiwifarms.net

Yellow flash
That umbrella guy

Might want to consider removing your face from the stream armzy. You'd get more viewers that way.

Volmsaiyan

kiwifarms.net

Yellow flash
That umbrella guy

Oh yeah, she has been trying to be a streamer for a decade. She is never going to be successful because she has the most abrasive non likable voice and personality & her content is terrible. Even though her twitter orbiters would never admit it,most of them aren't that blind & stupid, they know she's a notorious ebegger,if all her twitter deathfats & simps equalled twitch views she would get more than 10 viewers per stream. People throw money at nick in superchats because they enjoy his content & like him, jupitergirl straight up ask her viewers to give her money

The Token Ethnic

今すぐパジャマを脱ぎ舍てて
kiwifarms.net
From extolling the virtues of black people, defending americanized mexicans offended by a mariachi kamen rider and downplaying incest because of troon pronouns... Armzy keeps the hits coming by setting a lofty goal to see all of Gintama before the final movie hits theaters. Little did she know that the subtitles include abelist and homophobic slurs, yet she's such a brave trooper for "kinda just having to bear with that aspect of it for now." A true culture warrior.
1627787573394.png

Volmsaiyan

kiwifarms.net
From extolling the virtues of black people, defending americanized mexicans offended by a mariachi kamen rider and downplaying incest because of troon pronouns... Armzy keeps the hits coming by setting a lofty goal to see all of Gintama before the final movie hits theaters. Little did she know that the subtitles include abelist and homophobic slurs, yet she's such a brave trooper for "kinda just having to bear with that aspect of it for now." A true culture warrior.
View attachment 2397556
She looks for any excuse to virtue signal doesn't she? I thought she was fluent in japanese so wtf is she bitching about subtitles? So stunning and brave of her. I cant believe weebs listen to anything she says & think she's actually a credible source on anime.

Volmsaiyan

kiwifarms.net
Twitter SJWS are hypocrites anyway,but Anime SJWS like her are the epitome of hypocritical. They never stop to think that Japan isn't a melting pot like America,different culture ect. & try to push the wrong think western shit without considering that. The anime community has always had an abundance of LGBT & black ppl,if anime was so homophobic or racist I don't think that would be the case

Lone Outsider

Enjoy your life as a laughing stock.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2397556
At this point, Armzrat and Chris deserve to go on a date, up against the wall with Flamers ready.

Last edited:

albert macdonald chan

Novice computer programmer and Norm Macdonald fan
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
*Credible source on anything.
She is a credible source on how to stay big by doing the least amount of work possible from her home.

Twitter SJWS are hypocrites anyway,but Anime SJWS like her are the epitome of hypocritical. They never stop to think that Japan isn't a melting pot like America,different culture ect. & try to push the wrong think western shit without considering that. The anime community has always had an abundance of LGBT & black ppl,if anime was so homophobic or racist I don't think that would be the case
Anything to try to be subversive and inject your projects on another culture that’s more alien than you is the reason why people like this still persist. It’s just never enough with these people.