Kelly Lenza / LividLipids / softbodytendermind / ass_child - "Radical body liberationist”, Intentionally Repulsive, Uber woke 40-something SJW influencer wannabe, doxed her former therapist for getting WLS and later accidentally doxed herself

Reepicheep

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
6DFEA05F-C192-4598-98C1-D898D917F940.png

her new blog

996165FF-9A7B-4FF6-87CD-07CF9B49EA3E.png

COCl₂

Никто не коммунист
kiwifarms.net

Tathagata

He who has thus come/gone
kiwifarms.net
C2724118-E59C-4D24-B672-1816D61B8690.jpeg

Oh oh oh, I can do this too!

Contract binding you to BLACKNESS
You get:
free gibs
affirmative action
a dearth of fathers in your community*

BLACKNESS gets:
to continually act oppressed and to engage in behaviours that mess with the lives of neighbours, taxpayers, innocent people trying to live their lives, and all other humans regardless of their skin colour
your soul

Sign below:

*free gibs, affirmative action, and a dearth of fathers in your community may be increased if you riot enough and your spineless politicians responsively expand the welfare state​

Wow when I put it like this, it almost makes this whole thing, regardless of skin colour, look kinda racist.

Mealy Mouth Spittle

kiwifarms.net
What a nice life she used to have, getting exercise and working in the sunshine. That's pretty sad what she's become
She was still fat, though. My guess is she really only worked that hard for the camera. I bet she was one of those co-workers who have like a million excuses for why they can't do something and who take as many bathroom breaks as they can get away with to shirk their work.

LonesomeDud

The Nicest Farmer on the Forum
kiwifarms.net
She was still fat, though. My guess is she really only worked that hard for the camera. I bet she was one of those co-workers who have like a million excuses for why they can't do something and who take as many bathroom breaks as they can get away with to shirk their work.
I am surprised by her choice as a person who isn't plain/anabaptist to wear a dress. Most women I talk to who live in mainstream society feel really vulnerable doing farmwork in a dress, which I can appreciate.

UselessIdiot

I Eat All of the Skittles
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2151460
Oh oh oh, I can do this too!

Contract binding you to BLACKNESS
You get:
free gibs
affirmative action
a dearth of fathers in your community*

BLACKNESS gets:
to continually act oppressed and to engage in behaviours that mess with the lives of neighbours, taxpayers, innocent people trying to live their lives, and all other humans regardless of their skin colour
your soul

Sign below:

*free gibs, affirmative action, and a dearth of fathers in your community may be increased if you riot enough and your spineless politicians responsively expand the welfare state​

Wow when I put it like this, it almost makes this whole thing, regardless of skin colour, look kinda racist.
That whole whiteness thing is retarded anyway. Most whites aren't rich, don't own any land, and aren't well connected to receive any special favors.

Funny how POC have whole continents like Africa and South America, but are flocking to the West instead. They have so much land of their own, but yet, don't want to live on it.

Not me

It's a me, Meeoow!
kiwifarms.net
but are flocking to the West instead. They have so much land of their own, but yet, don't want to live on it.
I'm going to lean myself out of the window very far now but it's because they simply don't know how to turn 3rd world cultures and countries into first world countries to live in. So they all flock to first world countires because they can't take a hold on their own countries. This is a very big issue but even the white man tried to solve it but the black don't want to have it solved.