Kelly Lenza / LividLipids / softbodytendermind / ass_child - "Radical body liberationist”, Intentionally Repulsive, Uber woke 40-something SJW influencer wannabe, doxed her former therapist for getting WLS and later accidentally doxed herself

AbraCadaver

Super Senshi Sailor Twift
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh fun, let me try.

“As a cis woman, I have love and compassion for the people in my life who are still trying to transition from male to female and they will never be the people I am closest to or trust the most.

My cisness is not separate from their pursuit of transness. You can’t be a man pursuing a female identity and be safe for cis women.”

“Similarly, I am agnostic and cutting out all religious people I know, in a kind and respectful compassionate way. Also all differing opinion-havers, people prettier than me who conform better to the societal ideal of beauty, or if you prefer coffee to tea. You can’t be those things and expect me not to be passingly upset about them, which is uncomfortable and thus an INJURY. I am not physically safe around your opinions. I can’t even be trusted to open my eyes in the morning, lest I see a disturbing sight and die of shock.”

Incredible how Miss “I worked all day on ancient farm equipment in long hair and a dress, hauling shovels of dirt!” is Strong, Enduring, Laughs At Hard Work and Discomfort...

Is also Miss “You trying not to go over 2300 calories a day CAUSES ME INTENSE PAIN AND INJURY.”

In general, women like this always astound me when their SM posts swing from

“I’M A GODDESS OF FERTILITY MY BODY IS POWERFUL AND LUSH AND I AM A CURVY AMAZONNNNNN!”

to

“Friends, I saw a bathroom scale in the cupboard at a friend’s house the other day and it sent me into an INSTANT panic attack-ptsd-ultra-trauma seizure. I cried for two hours, once I meekly ended the visit and went home. I was SHAKING as I drove home. I almost died in a car crash because I felt lightheaded from all the trauma. I went home and cut myself from head to toe with scissors from all the erupting self-loathing festering in me from a lifetime of societal brainwashing to diet CULTure. I look like a waffle iron now.

I wrote a three page breakup email to my so-called FRIENDS, forbidding them from speaking to me again. I hurt so MUCH from this toxic betrayal.

I am now under a fluffy children’s blanket surrounded by hot chocolates, ice cream, coloring books, soft toys and cartoons, just trying struggling pleading to feel safe again.

Please send me comforting Treat Support during this painful time, via my CashApp.”

Last edited:

rocknrollmartian

kiwifarms.net
Oh fun, let me try.

“As a cis woman, I have love and compassion for the people in my life who are still trying to transition from male to female and they will never be the people I am closest to or trust the most.

My cisness is not separate from their pursuit of transness. You can’t be a man pursuing a female identity and be safe for cis women.”
But I heartily agree with this statement, lol.

Crepidodera fulvicornis

I got a woman as big as a house, yes sir
kiwifarms.net
Oh fun, let me try.

Aww, “make it cis”/”make it white” games, my favourites!

Reepicheep

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
35122A08-44E6-4958-8322-336D50DF05E6.png

Baguette

Phil's makeup artist
kiwifarms.net

That fat fucking swollen ass foot. :o

The audacity of this bitch complaining about doing laundry when she has in-home washer/dryer while many people have to haul their laundry down to the hot ass sweaty laudromat every time they need clean clothes. Maybe if she didn't let it pile up and did small loads it wouldn't be such a "painful" chore.

If she hates it that much, I don’t get why she doesn’t just pack it up and take it to a wash and fold. She seems to have money for shit so use it to get laundry done.
It’s pretty dumb that a stay at home mom needs so much help to do any chores at all but since that’s Kelly’s life, I don’t get why she doesn’t just figure out how to get it done.
But for Kelly, complaining online is always the preferred option.

Crepidodera fulvicornis

kiwifarms.net
Guys, what do I miss here as a non-native English speaker?
Internet says “to do the laundry” means to gather clothes, put them in a washing machine, wait for it, take clothes out, and put them on lines/into the *dryer.

Is that correct? At which moment is stamina required then? There is a hand wash of course, but it's not the case here.
Or does “doing the laundry” include ironing? Ironing can get tedious, painful? - well, if your legs or back is tired; that's for sure.

But putting clothes in and out of machine?

Last edited:

stupid frog

S+
kiwifarms.net
Internet says “to do the laundry” means to gather clothes, put them in a washing machine, wait for it, take clothes out, and put them on lines/into the drier.

Is that correct? At which moment is stamina required then? There is a hand wash of course, but it's not the case here.
Or does “doing the laundry” include ironing? Ironing can get tedious, painful? - well, if your legs or back is tired; that's for sure.

Maybe the laundry is in the basement or something

Not me

It's a me, Meeoow!
kiwifarms.net
Internet says “to do the laundry” means to gather clothes, put them in a washing machine, wait for it, take clothes out, and put them on lines/into the *dryer.

With a gunt like hers picking up clothes and bending down to fill the washer/dryer must shurely taking some stamina. I'm convinced she can't bend down without having to balance herself somewhere and wheez havily like Chantal.

Crepidodera fulvicornis

kiwifarms.net
So I got it right, laundry doesn't include ironing?
Maybe the laundry is in the basement or something
But she said her children’ bedroom on the second floor, so she can walk up and down the stairs; unless she has an industrial amount of clothes to wash, it couldn't be ‘painful’ level difficult, definitely not ‘regularly use help of others’
With a gunt like hers picking up clothes and bending down to fill the washer/dryer must shurely taking some stamina
How does she tie shoelaces then.
If not on herself, than on children?

Does she really mean it's “hardest chore” because of her size/mobility?
Again, I'm not snarking here, I just don't understand how this part of housekeeping can be the hardest.

Not ironing, carpet cleaning, vacuum, wash dishes, clean the bath, clean up after kids - none of this, put literally take-put in-take out - (put-in-take out again for you westerners) or (put on the strings for us.)

JuniperFalls

kiwifarms.net
Does she really mean it's “hardest chore” because of her size/mobility?
Again, I'm not snarking here, I just don't understand how this part of housekeeping can be the hardest.

Bearing in mind that Kelly is very very lazy, and also is the type to say she experienced "extreme trauma" to describe what normal people would call a "mild annoyance" at worst: even doing laundry on American-style Easy Mode (with your own full-sized washer and dryer at home, which Kelly obviously has) can be a bit more time-consuming and require a bit more physical effort than most modern American housecleaning tasks (e.g. emptying or loading a dishwasher; wiping down countertops; pushing a vacuum cleaner across a floor). Kelly's complaints are probably a combination of the following:

1. Any home laundry machine, whether a top-loader or front-loader, requires a degree of repeatedly bending down or bending over to retrieve clothing items from the bottom or back.

2. When you remove wet clothes from the washer to put them in the dryer -- which requires you to bend over and reach down if the machine is a top-loader, or kneel/squat on the floor for a front-loader -- those wet clothes can be very heavy, and when you're washing large items such as bed-sheets or Kelly's dresses, they can also get all tangled together into a single giant heavy wet mass. Untangling these dense sodden clothes is genuinely annoying for normal people (or "extremely traumatic patriarchal fatphobic oppression" if you're Kelly), and often requires quite a bit of bending over, kneeling/squatting down, stretching/extending your arms, and other physical movements which again can be slightly annoying if you're a regular person (or highly traumatic and requiring weeks of #SelfCare to recover from, if you're Kelly).

3. To avoid having your clean clothing get badly wrinkled, you can either iron them (a genuinely annoying and time-consuming task for anyone), or remove the clothes from the dryer and put them on appropriate hangers immediately after the drying cycle is done, which requires you to stay in the dryer's general vicinity and pay close attention to the exact time it stops, which is yet another mild annoyance for normal people or extreme trauma for Kelly, over and above the annoyance/trauma of having to kneel down or bend over to remove the clothes from the dryer in the first place.

ETA: fixed a typo

Last edited:

Crepidodera fulvicornis

kiwifarms.net
Bearing in mind that Kelly is very very lazy, and also is the type to say she experienced "extreme trauma" to describe what normal people would call a "mild annoyance" at worst: even doing laundry on American-style Easy Mode (with your own full-sized washer and dryer at home, which Kelly obviously has) can be a bit more time-consuming and require a bit more effort than most modern American housecleaning tasks (e.g. emptying or unloading a dishwasher; pushing a vacuum cleaner across a floor). Kelly's complaints are probably a combination of the following:

Any home laundry machine, whether a top-loader or front-loader, requires a degree of repeatedly bending down or bending over to retrieve clothing items from the bottom or back.
When you remove wet clothes from the washer to put them in the dryer -- which requires you to bend over if the machine is a top-loader, or kneel/squat on the floor for a front-loader -- those wet clothes can be very heavy, and when you're washing large items such as bed-sheets or Kelly's dresses, they can also get all tangled together into a single giant heavy wet mass. Untangling these dense sodden clothes is genuinely annoying for normal people (or "extremely traumatic patriarchal fatphobic oppression" if you're Kelly), and often requires quite a bit of bending over, kneeling/squatting down, and other physical movements which again can be slightly annoying if you're a regular person (or highly traumatic and requiring weeks of #SelfCare to recover from, if you're Kelly).

3. To avoid having your clean clothing get badly wrinkled, you can either iron them (a genuinely annoying and time-consuming task for anyone), or remove the clothes from the dryer and put them on appropriate hangers immediately after the drying cycle is done, which requires you to stay in the dryer's general vicinity and pay close attention to the exact time it stops, which is yet another mild annoyance for normal people or extreme trauma for Kelly, over and above the annoyance/trauma of having to kneel down or bend over to remove the clothes from the dryer in the first place.
Jesus. So it boils down to:
  1. Painful to bend legs, due to weight accumulated mostly on the stomach, leaving legs comparatively thin.
  2. Hardest - wet clothes are heavy (even after the *spin cycle? They still moist but not that heavy, I managed with bedsheets unaided, and I'm a short stump; asking because I never saw nor used a dryer, so maybe using a dryer requires a different wash cycle), so it hard for her to bring them from one device to another. Use a bin then, she's carrying a whole load of herself, it can’t be that heavy, can it?Lol’d at equating bedsheets to her dresses
  3. Can't get ahead without help and help is sporadic - husband spouse has the gall to rest after work, and girls don't want to help with wet clothes that too heavy for their mother; okay, that part I got. Can't get ahead without help? Shouldn't this be a scarlet-ish flag when you can do ordinary things unaided? And if dryer allows to skip the ironing (genuinely boring, tedious chore, that can be difficult to perform or requires some skills with complicated styles or materials), what’s an aid for? Tell her, when the dryer stops? Or the folding part? Jesus, read some Marie Kondo, she has pictures of how to fold stuff easily and neatly.
    Must be a bending part again; at this step she probably unable to do this anymore.

Why she's okay with that? I mean, I see she's passive-aggressively sticking it to sporadic help here, but for heaven's sake, what the fuck. Again, how *does she take out groceries from bags? Ties kids’ shoes? Pets the dog?
This is a disability territory for me.

Last edited: