Kelly Lenza / LividLipids / softbodytendermind / ass_child - "Radical body liberationist”, Intentionally Repulsive, Uber woke 40-something SJW influencer wannabe, doxed her former therapist for getting WLS and later accidentally doxed herself

Slowboat to China

Level 6 Hairy Hands Syndrome
kiwifarms.net
(even after the spinning stage [when clothes get wrung out, dunno the correct term for that]?
We call that the spin cycle. There's the wash cycle, the rinse cycle, and then the spin cycle.
Why she's okay with that? I mean, I see she's passive-aggressively sticking it to sporadic help here, but for heaven's sake, what the fuck. Again, how she take out groceries from bags? Tie kids’ shoes? Pet the dog?
This is a disability territory for me.
Trust me, we're just as baffled as you are.

If I had to guess, it's not just the washing--it's the folding and putting away. I know lots of people who do the laundry and then just let it sit in the basket because they hate sorting it and putting it away. Laundry requires more effort than loading the dishwasher or running the vacuum, and you have to carry baskets up and down stairs.

With all of Kelly's big talk, we forget just how much her weight must limit her. Putting on shoes or bending over to take out washing isn't anything to an ordinary person; to her, it's a Herculean task and one that she can't possibly be expected to complete by herself!

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Mind boggling that she finds laundry so painfully difficult. I'm trying to imagine her coping with old fashioned Monday wash days back in the day... Up at dawn to start boiling water, shaving soap, beating the clothes in soapy water with a poss stick, draining, wringing, rinsing, wringing again & that was normal work clothes & household linens. Specialty items needed more work including at times, unpicking cuffs & collars & having to refasten them after the laundry was dry.

This of course was done around the normal rounds of meal prep from scratch, child care & everything else.

Methinks or Lady of Leisure would have weighed considerably less & no doubt, had more reason to curse the patriarchy.

LonesomeDud

The Nicest Farmer on the Forum
kiwifarms.net
Jesus. So it boils down to:
  1. Painful to bend legs, due to weight accumulated mostly on the stomach, leaving legs comparatively thin.
  2. Hardest - wet clothes are heavy (even after the *spin cycle? They still moist but not that heavy, I managed with bedsheets unaided, and I'm a short stump; asking because I never saw nor used a dryer, so maybe using a dryer requires a different wash cycle), so it hard for her to bring them from one device to another. Use a bin then, she's carrying a whole load of herself, it can’t be that heavy, can it?Lol’d at equating bedsheets to her dresses
  3. Can't get ahead without help and help is sporadic - husband spouse has the gall to rest after work, and girls don't want to help with wet clothes that too heavy for their mother; okay, that part I got. Can't get ahead without help? Shouldn't this be a scarlet-ish flag when you can do ordinary things unaided? And if dryer allows to skip the ironing (genuinely boring, tedious chore, that can be difficult to perform or requires some skills with complicated styles or materials), what’s an aid for? Tell her, when the dryer stops? Or the folding part? Jesus, read some Marie Kondo, she has pictures of how to fold stuff easily and neatly.
    Must be a bending part again; at this step she probably unable to do this anymore.

Why she's okay with that? I mean, I see she's passive-aggressively sticking it to sporadic help here, but for heaven's sake, what the fuck. Again, how *does she take out groceries from bags? Ties kids’ shoes? Pets the dog?
This is a disability territory for me.
In defense of the daughters, they're SO little. They're 4 and 6. The baby especially can't really help. Just hang up the clothes. Forget folding them.

brooky

i'm brecki and so can you
kiwifarms.net
I think there's a pathological element to the laziness as well. Lots of people have that one chore they really hate doing. For me, it's doing dishes. I just hate doing it, and if I slack off even one night, it piles up and that's even worse.

When you're depressed or mentally unwell, those mundane tasks that are already bothersome become even worse.

But yes, both those problems pale in comparison to her sheer size, which probably make the easiest of tasks painful, time consuming, and arduous. Doing laundry requires a lot of bending, especially if your dirty clothes are just strewn about the floor instead of placed in the hamper. Combine that with the mental stuff and it can seem like an insurmountable task.

However, Kelly doesn't appear to do ANY housekeeping, and she doesn't even brush her kids hair. I think everybody is allowed one or two things they slack off on house-wise, even stay at home moms. But there's no excuse for all of this at once, even at her size.

Bitch is just selfish and lazy.

Crepidodera fulvicornis

I got a woman as big as a house, yes sir
kiwifarms.net
In defense of the daughters, they're SO little. They're 4 and 6. The baby especially can't really help. Just hang up the clothes. Forget folding them.
Oh, I know that: but who else could she call “sporadic health” in a chore of helping with clothes their own mother finds heavy, if not four and six years olds.

Reepicheep

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think the SIL moved out, because kelly posted asking if anyone knkws a housekeeper/ nanny willing to come clean/babysit a could of times a week.

0E3613FC-CBE7-4A6C-8DC0-21DF5774F7F8.jpeg

She lives with 2 other adults. I excuse the spouse because he works full time (I think) but there is her sister in law that lives with them. Doesn't she help with anyhing? Does the SIL work anything? Why does she even live with them? This is really a weird living situation.

Little Dark Age

Lolzymandias, colossal wreck
kiwifarms.net
I think the SIL moved out, because kelly posted asking if anyone knkws a housekeeper/ nanny willing to come clean/babysit a could of times a week.

View attachment 2158025

Good god imagine working for Kelly in ANY capacity, but especially childcare etc and under her roof. I'd imagine that the micromanagement and passive-aggression would be off the charts.
(Unless Kelly is just looking for meth, which is what "mother's helper" used to mean lol)

Eta: If she finds someone I predict it will be a long-suffering Spanish speaker who pretends to know much less English in order to avoid her bs, or some poor young girl Kelly will browbeat into tears and quitting. This will be followed by 1-3 weeks of Kelly making scathing veiled accusations.

Mealy Mouth Spittle

kiwifarms.net
Good god imagine working for Kelly in ANY capacity, but especially childcare etc and under her roof. I'd imagine that the micromanagement and passive-aggression would be off the charts.
(Unless Kelly is just looking for meth, which is what "mother's helper" used to mean lol)

Eta: If she finds someone I predict it will be a long-suffering Spanish speaker who pretends to know much less English in order to avoid her bs, or some poor young girl Kelly will browbeat into tears and quitting. This will be followed by 1-3 weeks of Kelly making scathing veiled accusations.
Here's Kelly's dilemma, though. Does she hire a white worker (and risk being an un-diverse employer) or does she hire a POC servant, er, nanny which would make her a wealthy white woman bossing around a POC and having them do the "dirty" work and raise Kelly's kids just like those plantation mistresses of long ago?

I think the only way out is to hire a white troon. But they are f'n nuts and generally even more work shy than Kelly ... so it's a tough call.

Which do you think Kelly resents more? Spending time and playing with her kids, or doing basic chores?
Definitely the kids. They can talk back or refuse to listen. The older they get, the more she is going to hate it. Nothing a narc hates more than not being in control.

Mealy Mouth Spittle

kiwifarms.net
Knee problems? Lose weight. Carpal tunnel? Get off the internet. Spending hours scrolling is the problem. Relief from being primary caretaker? Tell your retard husband to take care of the kids for a couple of hours while you take a break (I'm pretty sure she already does this -- she wants a full time nanny).

I could give Lipids somewhat of a pass because I'm sure being quarantined with small kids is hard for any parent. And if she were a typical mom doing cleaning and entertaining her kids all day every day -- I'd completely understand her problem. But, she doesn't actually do anything. And now she wants to do even less.

I don't think Lipids is beating her kids, but I bet she's berating them and verbally/emotionally abusing them (when she isn't ignoring and neglecting them, that is). This quarantine is going to leave a lot of emotional scars on those girls. Poor things.

JambledUpWords

Stairs are my worst enemy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I really don’t think Kelly understands just how much variation there is in fit when you’re the size of the deathfat. She has complained about stuff like this before, but every time she does it, it always strikes me as dumb. Kelly even sews too. If it’s this big of an issue, she could probably figure out how to take her own clothing in to fit better. Clothing rarely fits straight off the rack for most people, including skinny people. The best thing for her is to obviously lose weight so clothes in general are easier to find, but the most she’ll probably lose is a limb from diabetes.