• ”I don't believe I've ever posted about my anus but I could be wrong. I do drink.”

Dramacow Kevin AllredProfessor of Beyoncé Studies (no, seriously), arrested for threats to kill Trump voters.

Discussion in 'Lolcows' started by Ginger Piglet, Nov 18, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

Lolcows are people and groups whose eccentric or foolish behavior can be "milked" for amusement and laughs. They are not countries, political figures, celebrities, your highschool bully, or some random YouTuber who doesn't involve himself in drama.

• Be civil.

Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.

• Hide your powerlevel.

Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. This is not your blog and we are not an asylum.

• Don't backseat moderate.

You are not a moderator. You do not decide if a thread is to remain open or not. You do not decide if someone is a lolcow or not.

• Don't white knight.

Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately. True lolcows reject advice.

• Do not create topics about forum members.

If you believe someone discovered by their account on the forum deserves a thread, ask staff first.

• No trolling plans.

We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.

• Topic titles should contain aliases.

Keep thread titles as brief as possible and use all their different usernames.

• Archive everything.

Use archival tools to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.

1. My anxiety, OCD, and depression come from my surroundings, and specifically my choice to turn my surroundings into a lonely, miserable hell wherever I go.

• Like Like x 3
    Kosher Dill

Kosher Dill Potato Chips
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  2. He's just mad that chick could slap him into a coma like the little bitch he is.

AnOminous

AnOminous so what
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.is
  3. "Why didn't the FBI treat me like a white girl?!‽‽
    becky.png

• Informative Informative x 1
    Positron

Positron No, I don't care either.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  4. I think it’s a fairly universal thing to buy a piece of clothing, or to redecorate part of your house, or to put a sticker on your laptop, motivated by the hope that others will see it and be impressed in some way. It’s taking a photo of it and putting it on social media that makes it so gruesomely cringey. It’s the difference between buying new shoes and wearing them out on Saturday, and buying new shoes and then taking them over to your friend’s house and then plunking them down on the coffee table.

As an aside, my laptop has a far greater number of Woke Person stickers on it, which presumably makes him a racist by comparison.

Andrew Neiman

Andrew Neiman I'll cue you!

kiwifarms.is
  5. Owning a gun does not make you a danger. Threatening to run over your students because you were blinded by rage by the fact that Hillary Clinton lost makes you insane and a danger.

• Agree Agree x 10
    Stock Image Photographer

Stock Image Photographer What kind of fruit do you like the most?

kiwifarms.is
  6. “Be kind”— excellent advice, especially for someone whose problems are clearly tied up with his addiction to outrage at the world.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Andrew Neiman

Andrew Neiman I'll cue you!

kiwifarms.is
  7. Having a Twitter full of wild-eyed rants about how AmeriKKKa became a fascist dystopia overnight surely didn't help Kevin's case either. Who are you going to go after, the chick posting gun selfies for attention or the extremist lunatic who makes threats to his students and appears to be some sort of black nationalist despite being white?

• Agree Agree x 2
    Kosher Dill

Kosher Dill Potato Chips
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  8. This silly faggot thinks challenging someone to an arm wrestling match is a threat?

No, a threat is something like threatening to run over people with your car.

• Agree Agree x 4
    AnOminous

AnOminous so what

kiwifarms.is
  9. Jesus Christ, that's some serious autism. He thinks that since he regards the girls as more of a threat than what he did, the law should automatically agree and act on his values, not theirs. That's some Andrew Dobson level bullshit right there.

• Agree Agree x 1
    AprilRains

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  10. When your arm has the same consistency as a thin twig, an arm wrestling match is quite the threat.

• Winner Winner x 3
    Almighty V of Doom

Almighty V of Doom Frightens Autistics

kiwifarms.is
  11. Oh, not again.
    Is "Imposter Syndrome" the new Mad Cow Disease?
    impos.png

Trump Will Kill Us All, Season 5 Episode 18:
    tk.png

Hi Senpai! (How do you say "senpai" in ebonics?)
    senpai.png

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    Positron

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  12. It's something actually competent people have when they fear that they're going to be exposed as a fraud even though they actually know what they're doing.

With people like Kevvy, it's just a rationalization for the brief moments when they realize what utter fucking failures they really are, to avoid facing the fact that that's the truth.

• Agree Agree x 5
    AnOminous

AnOminous so what

kiwifarms.is
  13. *taps temple*
    It can't be impostor syndrome if you REALLY are a talentless hack fraud that contributes nothing to society.

• Agree Agree x 5
    The Shadow

The Shadow Literal wasteland ghoul, boss

kiwifarms.is
  14. Kevvie is a fraud. His whole department knows he his a fraud. Indeed his whole department is a fraud. Indeed their whole discipline is a fraud.
    He is a fraud wrapped in a deception inside a swindle.

• Agree Agree x 5
    Positron

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  15. I like how Kevin shows a glimpse of his enormous ego here. He'd have to be delusional (which he is) to think that this entire site is dedicated to making fun of "every single thing he tweets." What's actually happening is that a few handfuls of people who think he's an entertaining failure come by to poke fun at the tweets that Positron thinks are the strangest.

• Agree Agree x 3
    Stock Image Photographer

Stock Image Photographer What kind of fruit do you like the most?

kiwifarms.is
  16. Every lolcow who comes here to visit thinks that the site is all about them. That's how they became lolcows.

• Agree Agree x 5
    AprilRains

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  17. Kevin Allred subforum when?

dunbrine47

dunbrine47 Has that NewNewbee smell.

kiwifarms.is
  18. It should have one Kevin Allred General Thread and the rest of it is threads about Beyonce/Destinys Child songs, relentlessly mocking them. It'd probably be more active than his politicizing beyonce online classroom forums too.

• Like Like x 1
    pozilei

pozilei gnome related slander

kiwifarms.is
  19. It's dangerous for cows to wander into the slaughterhouse

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Butta Face Lopez

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  20. "Feminist" shirt. Only a matter of time until the creeper and harasser stories hit. Probably tries to stick his fingers in unsolicited buttholes.

Dogs can't look up

Dogs can't look up Once shit out of a moving car

kiwifarms.is
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.