KF International Challenge -

Status
Not open for further replies.

RowboatGirlyman

kiwifarms.net
If anyone is interested I can manage Turkish translations. There are lots of cows in Turkey, and I mean lots of.

And if Turkish government ever finds out about the threads, they may even censor us as well! So far 110.000 websites have been censored, why not make it 110.001?
Oh god, the second link reminds me of some Lithuanian 30 tear old NEET Facebook groups (potential lolcow mines as well). They upload a constant stream of 'reaction' videos where they're sitting in their messed up rooms sperging out about random shit they found online until their mom comes in.

Dragon Face

A̶a̸a̶a̷a̸a̴A̴A̷A̸a̵a̴a̶A̸A̵A̴a̷a̸a̸a̵A̴A̵A
kiwifarms.net
I do not know if this counts, but, I'd be happy to help. My primary language is American Sign Language. Keep that in mind, you can't turn them into the written form. To translate everything into ASL, it would mean taking a video of yourself, and that would kill anonymity. Further discussion is needed for this, if ASL translation is needed.

Do you know that Deaf community is full of lolcows? I've seen few discussion here about how they needs to be in Community Watch thread for how they are behaving. I doubt there is any other Deaf kiwifarmer on this site beside myself. I would be surprised if there's another Deaf kiwifarmer.

Last edited:

4Macie

The Cow Dullahan
kiwifarms.net
I do not know if this counts, but, I'd be happy to help. My primary language is American Sign Language. Keep that in mind, you can't turn them into the written form. To translate everything into ASL, it would mean taking a video of yourself, and that would kill anonymity. Further discussion is needed for this, if this ASL is needed.

Do you know that Deaf community is full of lolcows? I've seen few discussion here about how they needs to be in Community Watch thread for how they are behaving. I doubt there is any other Deaf kiwifarmer on this site beside myself. I would be surprised if there's another Deaf kiwifarmer.
Not sure I follow, you can turn ASL into an American English translation. For example, you see a deaf lolcow in a video doing the hand at mouth to hand down motion and you'd just say, "[Name] said 'thank you' "

I don't know of many deaf people who can't also type; so having a board about deaf lolcows would work for almost anyone who can also speak English. Many deaf community members put CC on their videos and any that don't, an ASL translator could just give a transcript.

Unless I'm missing something you were trying to explain.

the autist of dojima

Unlimited bait works
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is a great move, Null. The spanish lolcow scene is a goldmine that has been untouched for too long, with facebook and youtube being the worst offenders. Godspeed, it's going to be a hell of a ride.
I find it funny how the spanish communitys have cp distribution groups that facebook doesnt give a shit about, but god forbid someone say nigger

Adolf Von Merkel

kiwifarms.net
Another spanish speaker here, if any help is needed I'm here.

What cows are you gonna cover? I've seen some Youtubers that are pretty cowish, and their a-logs. (mostly talking about the Dallas-Haplo hate relationship :story: ). I could help with the latter if you are gonna cover him.

Edit: I'm a native from Spain so if any help is needed with translation I'm up for it :biggrin:
I don't follow Dallas but what I remember about him, he was a lolcow(maybe a Phil/Chris-chan type of lolcow, that make other bigger lolcows orbit arround them).
Damn, he was a guy who fake his own death in a video when he was slapfighting another youtuber.

I would suggest a Dallasphere thread if some spainard here(more documented than me) think he deserve a thread. It's better to put he and all the idiots who talk about him(well , the ones who doesn't deserve a thread) in the same thread.

*Edit* just wondering because there's probably a lot of tardcum and salt that can be mined from the whole Catalan debacle.
Also , the Rajoy impeachment have a lot of salt, it's hilarious seeing people going reee with a clown that we all laught 2 years back.

• Agree
Reactions: IAmNotAlpharius

The Public Domain

Everything falls upon me, eventually!
kiwifarms.net
I find it funny how the spanish communitys have cp distribution groups that facebook doesnt give a shit about, but god forbid someone say nigger
Mostly because half the time it's edgy children naming them like that, but your point still stands. Unless you're talking about actual cp, then... that's very, very fucked.
I don't follow Dallas but what I remember about him, he was a lolcow(maybe a Phil/Chris-chan type of lolcow, that make other bigger lolcows orbit arround them).
Damn, he was a guy who fake his own death in a video when he was slapfighting another youtuber.

I would suggest a Dallasphere thread if some spainard here(more documented than me) think he deserve a thread. It's better to put he and all the idiots who talk about him(well , the ones who doesn't deserve a thread) in the same thread.
Oh, Dalas. I'd place him in Dramacow territory, with all the Auron/Wismichu hissyfit. And lets not forget he beats his dogs!

edit: also some pedo allegations, cheating on her ex with underaged girls...

Y

YI 457

kiwifarms.net

Dr. Tremolo

Shah Jahans
kiwifarms.net
I could do Polish translations but I don't know if I can find much unique content.
My jap is pretty strong so I can do my ganbaruest to translate some 笑牛 content if you want another helping hand
Lol I laughed my ass off, never thought about using those two characters to do that. I was thinking 偏心したばか

But 笑牛 is way better.
It's a pretty good wasei-kango neologism. Can be ported verbatim to Chinese too I suppose (Xiàoniú).

Last edited:

Dragon Face

A̶a̸a̶a̷a̸a̴A̴A̷A̸a̵a̴a̶A̸A̵A̴a̷a̸a̸a̵A̴A̵A
kiwifarms.net
Not sure I follow, you can turn ASL into an American English translation. For example, you see a deaf lolcow in a video doing the hand at mouth to hand down motion and you'd just say, "[Name] said 'thank you' "

I don't know of many deaf people who can't also type; so having a board about deaf lolcows would work for almost anyone who can also speak English. Many deaf community members put CC on their videos and any that don't, an ASL translator could just give a transcript.

Unless I'm missing something you were trying to explain.
Heya, thank you for asking me for clarification. The key word, you still said "translation" so this shows both ASL and written English are two entirely different languages. It makes sense, considering that they both has entirely different grammatical structures. This link will show you how ASL is different from our written English. ASL is like a butchered up version of Yoda speak, but with hands.
http://www.lifeprint.com/asl101/pages-layout/grammar.htm

Majority of the Deaf population within the Deaf community can not write for shit. I mean, a lot of them write like this.
(It's copied and pasted directly from one of the Deaf person's FaceBook status post that popped up on my news feed.)

"I'm preacher going church teach my students 13 about drugs and lies and abuse with gf\bf too dogs and cats and animals...
Good morning all anyone..."​

I can drop off a few links, for you to witness Deaf people's terrible grasp on English within the comment section or some status posts.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/125379784769460/?ref=group_header
https://www.facebook.com/groups/358310730974034/
https://www.facebook.com/TheDailyMoth/

It take a lot of interacting to do with the Deaf community, to realize majority of them are as bad as the guy I copied/pasted from. They can't write nor read for shit. How else are they going to know they're a bunch of lolcows?

Oh and lets not forget this important information.
  • An average reading level of 3rd grade is typical of graduates of deaf education programs in the U.S.
Source: https://fundraiserdhf.org/cause/

I hope this helped clearing some of your confusion!

the autist of dojima

Unlimited bait works
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Mostly because half the time it's edgy children naming them like that, but your point still stands. Unless you're talking about actual cp, then... that's very, very fucked.

Oh, Dalas. I'd place him in Dramacow territory, with all the Auron/Wismichu hissyfit. And lets not forget he beats his dogs!

edit: also some pedo allegations, cheating on her ex with underaged girls...
Im talking about actual cp distribution groups, ive been doing some research and its a cp ring tier conspiracy, hundreds of groups with thousands of members sharing and distributing cp like theres no tomorrow, and most of those groups are run by the same people and their sock puppets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None