KF Investigates! (Nov. 2018-Present) Tom's Unsanitary Living Conditions - A possible APS intervention and building condemnation

F. Murray Abraham

Grazie, Signore.
kiwifarms.net
Compiled this off information given to me by individuals in Tucson and AMB. I did not see it posted in the forum or the main discussion thread.

Tom currently lives in a triplex; a 3 unit building in which his neighbors are no doubt suffering the same vermin infestation that he has caused. Tom frequently brings in trash to his home, rarely throws anything out and often uses any available backyard space as a secondary junkyard. This was his habit when he lived at 64 N. Euclid before he was evicted for non-payment. The following is a collection of data to paint a more accurate picture of his living conditions and mental state. It is clear that Tom is unable to take care of himself, lives government paycheck to government paycheck and requires round the clock care due to his health conditions.

I do not recommend eating while reading this thread.

taxbill.png

PCAO01.png

PCAO02.png

141A-1.jpg

Parcel data and historical block conversion information are supplied in PDF format below.

A collection of exterior shots through the years.

141AB01A.png

141AB01B.png

141AB01C.png

141AB01E.png

141AB01F.png

141AB01G.png

141AB01H.png

141AB01I.png

141-AB901-J.png

The front door to a quaint little apartment in heart of the Arizona Desert. Alcove on the right leads to another apartment.
160-e-21st-st-tucson-az-primary-photo.jpg

Main Living Room area. This corner is where Tom has his computer and camera set up. The curtains on the left pull back to reveal access to an enclosed backyard.
160-e-21st-st-tucson-az-building-photo.jpg

Spotless kitchen with appliances provided. The window on the right looks out to the front of the entrance.
160-e-21st-st-tucson-az-building-photo-2.jpg

Spotless bathroom. Take notice of the white porcelain and baseboards.
160-e-21st-st-tucson-az-building-photo-4.jpg

Rear bedroom with additional access to backyard. Not seen to your left is a recessed closet. This view is if you were standing in the hallway looking in.
160-e-21st-st-tucson-az-building-photo-3.jpg

Original YouTube Video:
Archive.org Back-Up:

He states in this video that he's "achieved a state of 'minimum clutter'. You will soon find that absolutely nothing is clean in this household. These are screengrabs from the video above.

This is the entrance to his home. You will notice big brown and black smears all over the floor. This is animal feces, dirt, grime and Tom's own biological waste. He does not sweep, mop or disinfect the floors or baseboards and tracks the filth into all other areas of the apartment.
actualshitandratturds.png

Every bit of darkened matter you see on the ground is either animal waste or bits of food. Tom has an out of control rat and roach problem. Rats tend to hug baseboards and a common trait is how they poop along those trails. When they're not scurrying across his floor, they have built a network of actual shitpiles and hoarded food crumbs underneath his cabinets.
ratshitcity.png

This is a top down view of Tom standing over his stove with food he's pulled from dumpsters. If you look at the floor, you will notice that the rat feces has piled up off the ground by more than a few inches. The entire kitchen is covered in cockroaches, dead insects and fecal matter. This is food he prepared and served to people at a SAGA Thanksgiving potluck.
pilesofratshit.png

None of those dishes piled up are washed. There is trash and fecal matter in the sink. There is no soap to be found. Tom thinks cleaning is simply rinsing things out.
ratturdsinsink.png

Tom doesn't believe in toilet paper. This has less to do with having a smaller carbon footprint and more with being a fat ass that can't reach his ass to wipe. He uses a towel to wipe his ass that he doesn't wash and lets just air out over the toilet. Tom suffers from crippling incontinence so he will, by his several admissions, start shitting on himself before he can reach the toilet. The entire front of the toilet as well as the tiles are blackened by encrusted biological waste.
toilet.png

TL;DR - Tom lives in inexcusable third-world conditions and has the audacity to call other people delusional and disgusting.

Attachments

• parceldata.pdf
    249.3 KB · Views: 101
  • blockconversion.PDF
    167.8 KB · Views: 104

F. Murray Abraham

Grazie, Signore.
kiwifarms.net
I'd like to note the presence of a bathroom with a toilet in it. Has Tom commented on why he's shitting in the backyard like he lives in India as opposed to using his toiler?

If he's shitting in his backyard, it may be that he's broken his toilet and is too embarrassed to let the landlord fix it as his situation may have gotten worse. The more realistic answer is that he's disgusting and lives like an animal. The dude is pantsless 95% of the time and often just goes to the bathroom on himself anyway.

Army Burger

RIP John Lewis
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If he's shitting in his backyard, it may be that he's broken his toilet and is too embarrassed to let the landlord fix it as his situation may have gotten worse. The more realistic answer is that he's disgusting and lives like an animal. The dude is pantsless 95% of the time and often just goes to the bathroom on himself anyway.
He doesn't need a toilet because he is the toilet

Daughter of Cernunnos

happie samhain fellow autists
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He must be on tardbux. He could probably get a bidet covered as an accessibility device if hes on welfare and can't/is too letard to clean his own privates. He could even get house cleaners if hes in some kind of disability program. That would be cruel to the worker though.
This is beyond messy. No living place should just leave poop around. If my dog has an accident I clean it immediately.
I wonder how much he believes hippeish beliefs that are against cleaning and bathing because "teh chemikills cuz cancer!!!". He could get a big bottle of Dr. Brommers ecofriendly fair trade castille soap to clean his house, body, hair and dishes if buying separate products formulated for a particular task is too consumerist for him.
He needs to be in care if he lets his living space get this nasty. This is not independence.

F. Murray Abraham

Grazie, Signore.
kiwifarms.net
He must be on tardbux. He could probably get a bidet covered as an accessibility device if hes on welfare and can't/is too letard to clean his own privates. He could even get house cleaners if hes in some kind of disability program. That would be cruel to the worker though.
This is beyond messy. No living place should just leave poop around. If my dog has an accident I clean it immediately.
I wonder how much he believes hippeish beliefs that are against cleaning and bathing because "teh chemikills cuz cancer!!!". He could get a big bottle of Dr. Brommers ecofriendly fair trade castille soap to clean his house, body, hair and dishes if buying separate products formulated for a particular task is too consumerist for him.
He needs to be in care if he lets his living space get this nasty. This is not independence.

Tom has been on the dole since the early 80's due to a schizo-affective disorder diagnosis. He's violently territorial (as much as a dying, limp-wristed, COPD-plagued gasbag can be) about his apartment so unless it's the owner, maintenance or his garbage pail friend Arianna, nobody is getting access to his place. You can also forget about seeking physical assistance. Tom is lazy and will go out of his way to avoid working even if it means doing something more than the work he was trying to avoid. His decision-making skills can be compared to someone making the worst decisions, in the least amount of time with as much self-destruction as possible. As far as cleanliness goes, he had no issue with purchasing (or dumpstering) gallons of roach killer but couldn't be bothered to get a pair of gloves, a scrub brush and some Ajax. He is incredibly lazy and will either clean if forced to or will simply abandon the property.

wopirish

kiwifarms.net
fuck, i just stumbled on this. as a geologist and one who knows a bunch of others that amount of shit he has would be some serious oddity. Is he some kind of crystal faith healer or something?
edit: the breathing and the state of the apartment i'm betting some serious respiratory illness is hitting him or well on its way to developing

F. Murray Abraham

Grazie, Signore.
kiwifarms.net
fuck, i just stumbled on this. as a geologist and one who knows a bunch of others that amount of shit he has would be some serious oddity. Is he some kind of crystal faith healer or something?
edit: the breathing and the state of the apartment i'm betting some serious respiratory illness is hitting him or well on its way to developing

No. He's a peddler of run-of-the-mill, low quality stones to scam people out of a few bucks when he's not warbling on his horn or screaming at the Internet. He says he provides to "energy workers" and "low end dealers" but this is untrue as he doesn't keep business records for a hobby he's terrible at and he has never made a profit. His apartment is just filled with rocks he can't sell and usually trades for other stones or sometimes weed. He also has COPD and gets very angry when you tell him. :story:

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Still my bet is that he will 100% pass by the coronaflu. His hive of trash and decades of drugs along with trash eating has given this hag the next level of human immune system.
Or it mutates and kills the entire world.

Anyways great in-depth post!
Nah, years of smoking and breathing in garbage fumes rob your airways of defense mechanisms to deal with viral infections. His advanced age doesn't help either.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I guess it goes without saying that Tom won't be getting his security deposit back. The landlord thought prohibiting smoking would keep the place in better condition.... man is he in for a surprise!
It's insane because there's a lot of cheap, effective, and safe ways to rid yourself of vermin, yet Tom enjoys wallowing in shit.