KF Investigates! (Nov. 2018-Present) Tom's Unsanitary Living Conditions - A possible APS intervention and building condemnation

F. Murray Abraham

Grazie, Signore.
kiwifarms.net
In a related aspect, Tom is trying to be a "street artist" and take pictures of still life. He then eats the garbage. I wish I was kidding. You can clearly see baked chicken on the ground and then magically it made its way to his roach/ratshit folding table. I don't even know what the commentary on the lace panties and lotion is other than Tom's a transtrending faggot and they don't fit his fat ass.

pic01.jpgpic02.jpgpic03.jpgpic04.jpgpic05.jpgpic06.jpg

LOL, he never stops eating. :story:

Last edited by a moderator:

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
have you contacted my landlord about this, you dishonest chickenshit animated turd? Is this a renamed Big Todd account or some other twenty nothing drunken sado masochistic voyeur?

FYI -- the fucking tile always looks dirty and i have the vermin problem as under control as i can get it. there is nothing i can do about roaches coming out of the duct work. there is no rubbish inside or in my back yard and i do sell my stones pretty regularly. you on the other hand, either have a severe behavioral health disorder that compels you to stalk me and lie about me or you're being paid to do it. which is it , failed abortion?

In a related aspect, Tom is trying to be a "street artist" and take pictures of still life. He then eats the garbage. I wish I was kidding. You can clearly see baked chicken on the ground and then magically it made its way to his roach/ratshit folding table. I don't even know what the commentary on the lace panties and lotion is other than Tom's a transtrending faggot and they don't fit his fat ass.

as allways, your assumptions defy reality. the chicken started on the table and went outside when i didn't like how it looked. the panties were in a bag with the granola bars. the quesadillas were somebody else's and you are nothing but a seriously mentally ill , extremely dishonest sado masochistic voyeur with delusions of intellect and redeeming social intellect. you're a self loathing lose completely without the courage to face anybody with your ridiculous libels about them. you're really a very pathetic excuse for a human, little boy.

Army Burger

RIP John Lewis
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
have you contacted my landlord about this, you dishonest chickenshit animated turd? Is this a renamed Big Todd account or some other twenty nothing drunken sado masochistic voyeur?

FYI -- the fucking tile always looks dirty and i have the vermin problem as under control as i can get it. there is nothing i can do about roaches coming out of the duct work. there is no rubbish inside or in my back yard and i do sell my stones pretty regularly. you on the other hand, either have a severe behavioral health disorder that compels you to stalk me and lie about me or you're being paid to do it. which is it , failed abortion?
The tile always looks dirty because you always shit on it, you incontinent dumpster diver

DrainRedRain

i laugh but i dont feel joy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Dude I'm just... no. NO. These are so laughably bad, even for his standards

I've been following this lunatic (and other old school trannies) and I still can't get over the fact that 99% of them have terrible hygiene and like to be around shit. And I mean literal shit. Poop. Turd. You name it.

I've watched a documentary on TV a long time ago that showcased people who lived weird lifestyles. The ONLY one who thrived among trash and shit and was a hoarder was the 50 something year old crossdresser. Go figure.

Easy J

kiwifarms.net
Tom, when are the SpaceJews coming down to install your cunt? Wasn't it supposed to be this year?

You might wanna reevaluate your cozy relationship with feces. If the SpaceJews come all this way only to find a grotesquely unclean Shart Golem I could see them burning you in some cleansing ritual & giving your magic cunt to a more worthy gendertard.

Last edited:

Sexy Senior Citizen

What's the big deal? It's called a fetish!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

You have a roach problem because you live in filth, you dumpster-diving pedophile. And we observe and record your behavior because you fucking amuse us.

F. Murray Abraham

Grazie, Signore.
kiwifarms.net

as allways, your assumptions defy reality. the chicken started on the table and went outside when i didn't like how it looked. the panties were in a bag with the granola bars. the quesadillas were somebody else's and you are nothing but a seriously mentally ill , extremely dishonest sado masochistic voyeur with delusions of intellect and redeeming social intellect. you're a self loathing lose completely without the courage to face anybody with your ridiculous libels about them. you're really a very pathetic excuse for a human, little boy.

Let's get this out of the way. You don't know me because I'm not an idiot and I don't broadcast to the universe about my poop preferences, my fetishes or my inner most disgusting thoughts. I don't know Big Todd but since he sets your ass on fire, sure, I'm Big Todd and all the other meanies who are "twenty-nothings" that laugh at you. Does this make you feel better? Have you been vindicated? LOL, shut up, old man.

These are pictures and video that you have taken and then posted publicly. Nobody is going to look at your home and say "wow, that sure is clean!" By admitting you have a vermin infestation cements the fact that you live in squalor and, more to the point, refutes your case that the "fucking tile always looks dirty" when, in fact, there are pictures before you soiled the habitat.

Secondly, why would I contact your landlord? Who cares? This is stupid shit you post in the public domain. It's not stalking. You're just mad about people laughing at you. Get over it. In any case, you should be calling your landlord. The fact that you don't means you are lazy and not ashamed as proven by your preference to bring used panties and rotting garbage into the place. You also don't give a shit that your neighbors are being plagued by bugs that you've clearly introduced. Vermin follows you wherever you go because you are disgusting.

Finally, I don't care that you won't read this. This is purely for my benefit. When your insults attack me and not the evidence I have provided, you do nothing but prove that I am correct. In turn, you turn into a blubbering whiny pussy who does nothing but screams at clouds. I can meet you in public but why would I want to? More importantly, you don't know me, so why would you want to? Are you going to cry? Piss yourself? Maybe shit your pants and cum? :story: Crawl back into your dumpster and be mad about it.

Sexy Senior Citizen

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Let's get this out of the way. You don't know me because I'm not an idiot and I don't broadcast to the universe about my poop preferences, my fetishes or my inner most disgusting thoughts. I don't know Big Todd but since he sets your ass on fire, sure, I'm Big Todd and all the other meanies who are "twenty-nothings" that laugh at you. Does this make you feel better? Have you been vindicated? LOL, shut up, old man.

These are pictures and video that you have taken and then posted publicly. Nobody is going to look at your home and say "wow, that sure is clean!" By admitting you have a vermin infestation cements the fact that you live in squalor and, more to the point, refutes your case that the "fucking tile always looks dirty" when, in fact, there are pictures before you soiled the habitat.

Secondly, why would I contact your landlord? Who cares? This is stupid shit you post in the public domain. It's not stalking. You're just mad about people laughing at you. Get over it. In any case, you should be calling your landlord. The fact that you don't means you are lazy and not ashamed as proven by your preference to bring used panties and rotting garbage into the place. You also don't give a shit that your neighbors are being plagued by bugs that you've clearly introduced. Vermin follows you wherever you go because you are disgusting.

Finally, I don't care that you won't read this. This is purely for my benefit. When your insults attack me and not the evidence I have provided, you do nothing but prove that I am correct. In turn, you turn into a blubbering whiny pussy who does nothing but screams at clouds. I can meet you in public but why would I want to? More importantly, you don't know me, so why would you want to? Are you going to cry? Piss yourself? Maybe shit your pants and cum? :story: Crawl back into your dumpster and be mad about it.
Aside from the fact that the forum has a rule against poking lolcows by contacting third parties, the landlord does know about Tommy ruining the apartment. The landlord is just legally unable to do anything because Tommy's tardbucks pays the rent on time.

Sexy Senior Citizen

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not sure why Tom directs his stanpyfoot at me. And no, I only observe and document. I never contact a cow directly.
It's because you observe and don't otherwise interact with him. Imagine a child stamping their foot and shrieking for attention, and you just ignore it. Now replace that child with Tommy, and you have a good visual metaphor for what's going on here.
Tom camps here without logging in 100% of the time. He only posts if something really makes him mad. Now he's just stampyfooting in my DM's, demanding I dox myself so I can be sued in his imaginary court of law. :story:
That sounds amusing. Screenshots, please!

F. Murray Abraham

Grazie, Signore.
kiwifarms.net
That sounds amusing. Screenshots, please!

It's not necessarily something you can screen shot. Tom will read these threads and will often film himself talking about them. On rarer occasions, he posts on AMB about them. I can see if anyone at AMB has anything that Tom addressed there about something that got him butthurt here. :story:

BigTodd

kiwifarms.net
It's not necessarily something you can screen shot. Tom will read these threads and will often film himself talking about them. On rarer occasions, he posts on AMB about them. I can see if anyone at AMB has anything that Tom addressed there about something that got him butthurt here. :story:

He regularly says I'm someone else here or someone on AMB. Also, he routinely whines about Sneasel no longer posting here.

ExceptionallyExceptional

GET OFF MY LAWN!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How the fuck has Tom not jump-started a zombie apocalypse or two? Christ, that's just... how? How could you see literal mounds of rat shit laying about and not do anything about it?

Disgusting.

Reactions: HIVidaBoheme