Killstream Discord Cabal - Discussion of Ralph's Discord server members; orbiters, jannies, and callers.

FlowEuphoria

kiwifarms.net
Well I'm not going to pretend I know the secret to getting views but have you tried changing up your aesthetic a bit? Skull mask, vaporwave sunset, suit, fashy haircut these are all dime a dozen across a million streaming platforms.

You should let a bit of your actual personality seep in rather than trying to just be like other shows. People will watch just about anything if the streamer is passionate and into what they are talking about.
I picked all that shit because it’s what I like . I have influences but those are more related to some of the mechanics of the show. All of the aesthetic stuff was my choice. I hate the mask being associated with Antifa cuckery I always liked it because of Ghost from MW2. I appreciate the feedback tho, so I’ll keep all that in mind moving forward.

Vetti

idiot
Local Moderator
kiwifarms.net
I picked all that shit because it’s what I like . I have influences but those are more related to some of the mechanics of the show. All of the aesthetic stuff was my choice. I hate the mask being associated with Antifa cuckery I always liked it because of Ghost from MW2. I appreciate the feedback tho, so I’ll keep all that in mind moving forward.
If you want feedback, I honestly think you should spend most of your effort building up a YouTube presence instead of trying to stick closely to Trovo or Dlive. You can get away with saying some nasty shit on YT without getting popped. Just look at PPP. Of course somebody like Ralph will have trouble staying on because he has a mile long list of enemies, but if you aren't going to war with a million different individuals you can probably do your show on YouTube without a ton of self censoring or bullshit like that, and of course the visibility is nice.

Trying to court audiences on alternative streaming sites is an attractive idea, but most people are only going to sites like Trovo or Dlive for headliners (Fuentes, Patrick Casey, Ralph arguably), and once they're done streaming the audience doesn't stick around.

Delicious Diversity

Jiggles with RAGE
kiwifarms.net
Honestly YouTube isn't nearly as bad as shitty chinese scam sites like Trovo or Dlive. People say nigger and faggot and rant about the Jews all the time, they don't get banned, at worst they get demonetised. Which isn't a huge deal now when you can get superchats via entropy or set up a patreon. Even the chat on YouTube lets you say the gamer words (turn it to Live Chat and you can see them).

The reason Ralph got kicked off was not for naughty language, it was for hosting a Holocaust debate on a charity stream, bringing journo heat on YT which pissed them off.

YouTube is still by far the best platform to build an audience or speak somewhat freely. I know that ain't setting the bar very high, but it's miles above the competition in that regard. The only reason to use Dlive or Trovo is to pander to Ralph's feelings which is not gonna get you any success @FlowEuphoria .

FlowEuphoria

kiwifarms.net
Honestly YouTube isn't nearly as bad as shitty chinese scam sites like Trovo or Dlive. People say nigger and faggot and rant about the Jews all the time, they don't get banned, at worst they get demonetised. Which isn't a huge deal now when you can get superchats via entropy or set up a patreon. Even the chat on YouTube lets you say the gamer words (turn it to Live Chat and you can see them).

The reason Ralph got kicked off was not for naughty language, it was for hosting a Holocaust debate on a charity stream, bringing journo heat on YT which pissed them off.

YouTube is still by far the best platform to build an audience or speak somewhat freely. I know that ain't setting the bar very high, but it's miles above the competition in that regard. The only reason to use Dlive or Trovo is to pander to Ralph's feelings which is not gonna get you any success @FlowEuphoria .
If you want feedback, I honestly think you should spend most of your effort building up a YouTube presence instead of trying to stick closely to Trovo or Dlive. You can get away with saying some nasty shit on YT without getting popped. Just look at PPP. Of course somebody like Ralph will have trouble staying on because he has a mile long list of enemies, but if you aren't going to war with a million different individuals you can probably do your show on YouTube without a ton of self censoring or bullshit like that, and of course the visibility is nice.

Trying to court audiences on alternative streaming sites is an attractive idea, but most people are only going to sites like Trovo or Dlive for headliners (Fuentes, Patrick Casey, Ralph arguably), and once they're done streaming the audience doesn't stick around.
I’m on Youtube it’s just very saturated. The channel was never monetised, it’s a good tool for VODs and such. I stream to all four at once plus entropy and Trovo for that shitty card game. Before the DLive Exodus to trovo I was on there for a couple weeks trying to get some gamer payouts, but didn’t really play a game popular enough. I have a graphics card now so maybe I can do more of that. Funny enough, the only guidelines strike I’ve ever gotten was for playing clips of fucking Baked Alaska.

L. Duse

kiwifarms.net
Alright, I have some updates about the Discord community.
  • ChaseFace is no longer a mod; he isn't in the new server at all.
  • CECA Loather is not a gold star caller. I don't know if he ever was, but he has yet to be ejected from the caller server even after talking shit and lurking around on this board.
  • Pantsu is a mod lol.
  • PeptoBysmal, who calls in almost every fucking night, isn't a gold star caller either. He's definitely angling to become one but no dice yet.
  • PensiveCowboy, who was famously one of the biggest paypigs from the Dlive era, is NOT a gold star caller.
  • There is a "Senior Researcher" role that a handful of people have been assigned. I am guessing it designates users who contribute a lot of show prep or something like that, but I'm not certain. That name is Krautian.
I will update the OP with some new information before long. In addition to those updates, here's this:
This private information is unavailable to guests due to policies enforced by third-parties.

PensiveCowboy's Twitter

Pepto's profile links:
Twitter
Trovo
YouTube
Gold Star Caller like the mods and what not are Discord roles. When Ralph's server got yeeted yet again a couple of months back, Ralph had to reassign the Gold Star Caller roles again.

This time I suppose @CECA Loather wasn't assigned this role. Guess it is because he is inactive and stopped calling in. I am certain that he was a "Gold Star Caller" because Ralph kept on saying "Gold Star Caller CECA Loather" after CECA calls in, if you can call that since he usually yells then drops out, hangs up or whatever.

Last edited:

Ralphamale

kiwifarms.net
Gold Star Caller like the mods and what not are Discord roles. When Ralph's server got yeeted yet again a couple of months back, Ralph had to reassign the Gold Star Caller roles again.

This time I suppose @CECA Loather wasn't assigned this role. Guess it is because he is inactive and stopped calling in. I am certain that he was a "Gold Star Caller" because Ralph kept on saying "Gold Star Caller CECA Loather" after CECA calls in, if you can call that calling in, yells then drops out, hangs up or whatever.
As someone who has talked to Ceca. It's Ralph who boots him and acts like his connection just randomly cut out, like when those damn ayylawgs ddos'd my cellphone!.

Ralphamale

kiwifarms.net
Sometimes CECA hangs up after asking a question. You have to remember that he is a taxi driver and it is daytime when the show is on if we are to believe that he is a Chinaman.
If I'm to believe Ceca he joins and says his question / statement waiting for a reaction and Ralph just kicks him to end it even sooner. Only reason Ralph brings him on is for donating.
i may be biased because Ceca picked me up from the airport.

Ralphamale

kiwifarms.net
We need a bit more content in this thread so why not juice it up a bit.

1613938535840.png

Here we have Maximus. A sand nigger from the Mediterranean playing a white Italian law school drop out who larps as a highly paid lawyer whom spends hours, yes many hours having dick measuring contests with other users on a day-to-day basis. A typical caller calling in to suckle the gunt and give his totally amazing stock and crypto pro when he couldn't even read a guys limit buy order and read it as the guy buying it all for the highest limit offered and sold it for actual lower amount the user bought it at. He has no clue how the market works. Figures he's some big expert because he predicted that crypto would go up. What cum rag didn't know? One other funny thing he does is spend all day in photoshop making avatars of himself as an homosexual gladiator as you can see in the profile picture. Maxy boy here has some real cow material.

RabbitSpark

kiwifarms.net
We need a bit more content in this thread so why not juice it up a bit.

View attachment 1939210

Here we have Maximus. A sand nigger from the Mediterranean playing a white Italian law school drop out who larps as a highly paid lawyer whom spends hours, yes many hours having dick measuring contests with other users on a day-to-day basis. A typical caller calling in to suckle the gunt and give his totally amazing stock and crypto pro when he couldn't even read a guys limit buy order and read it as the guy buying it all for the highest limit offered and sold it for actual lower amount the user bought it at. He has no clue how the market works. Figures he's some big expert because he predicted that crypto would go up. What cum rag didn't know? One other funny thing he does is spend all day in photoshop making avatars of himself as an homosexual gladiator as you can see in the profile picture. Maxy boy here has some real cow material.
You should also add to that he’s part of cancel culture(should I go into detail with that?) Also, here’s some interesting things from the degenerates in that server. Don’t worry, I have more of stuff like this.
AEABC550-1D25-43B3-8F66-19C7631BD04E.jpegF84AD4D8-1444-4522-8F81-C77F0C2E68C1.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Mundane Ralph

kiwifarms.net

RabbitSpark

kiwifarms.net
If he's upset about people saying 'nigger' he's going to fucking hate when he learns that's our favorite word.

Well, one of them.
I ain’t upset about the word nigger, it’s just funny seeing apes in their natural habitat. Should We proceed to talk about the insane pedophile accusations and cancel culture activities that been larping in that server?

Cow Poly

Associate member at large, Ethan Ralph Fan Club
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I ain’t upset about the word nigger, it’s just funny seeing apes in their natural habitat. Should We proceed to talk about the insane pedophile accusations and cancel culture activities that been larping in that server?
yes. we would like to know more....go on.

RabbitSpark

kiwifarms.net
yes. we would like to know more....go on.Macyyes. we would like to know more....go on.
Maxy Boy here

E4A663D3-EBD2-4396-8F96-4DE622C70BA7.jpeg
likes to accuse children of pedophile without showing proper evidence. Ironic the ape wants to go to law school(proceeds to drop out) and proceeds to break the law later on. I’ll give him 12 hours to report it to the police if the accused is a pedophile. If it doesn’t , he’s full of shit and a dramacow.

Last edited: