#Killstream March 4th, 2019 (&/or Stream.me's death) -

• Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryan Dunn

KoP & Exceptional Detective
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't understand why people are so invested in Vic Micwhatever. Who the fuck care about voice actors? You don't even see them and all they do is read scripts.

Theres a community thread about it but the general idea is that he is/was being used as a attempt to publicly ruin someone with a semi political thing like #metoo just get his job and money. The female voice actors who cried about it wanted him(vic)castrated in public and humiliated so funimation would hire them in his place. Its a fucking mess right now but people care because its a good example of social justice and why it doesnt work.

Bryan Dunn

KoP & Exceptional Detective
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Something I thought was funny. Voxday thinks stream.me getting taken down was done by Antifa who live on the cow board and here? Lol
https://archive.md/fJxpB#selection-4191.242-4191.329

Fatrick Hamlinson

Fat Pat Tomlinson - Sorry, That Was Redundant.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Salty Kiwis trying to turn their giant L today into a W by bringing up the fact that Nick is outdoing Ralph even though it's been this way for weeks now.:story:
7f0m.png

You're confusing me - how did users here lose?

If anything, the duration of Nick's success prior to Ralph's pet project imploding makes a stronger case that Ralph can't make anything work. How is this a case in Ralph's favor?

Unog

My political affiliation is "rétard"
kiwifarms.net
Half of the gunt is just loose skin

Ralph needs surgery.

Isn't there exercises and such that can be done to have that taken care of without surgery? I know sticking to a regimen is incredibly optimistic for Ralph, but I thought they had those people on the 600lb life thing do something about it without surgery.

Lame, I liked stream.me. I mean sure, it had problems, but it was at least a semi-viable replacement for YT.

Doesn't Bitchute (or Gab, I can't remember which I read launching it recently) do streaming now?

Takodachi

タコニナル
kiwifarms.net
1.9k viewers on Youtube
Salty Kiwis trying to turn their giant L today into a W by bringing up the fact that Nick is outdoing Ralph even though it's been this way for weeks now.:story:

Oh look, ralph couldnt break the 2k mark today... weird. Its almost as if his dead-ass show only gets viewers when he has guests to carry it for him. :story:
How long till his paypigs try to spin this around?

tuscangarder

☭Leader of Redgang☭ De-radicalization Station Open
kiwifarms.net
Isn't there exercises and such that can be done to have that taken care of without surgery? I know sticking to a regimen is incredibly optimistic for Ralph, but I thought they had those people on the 600lb life thing do something about it without surgery.

Doesn't Bitchute (or Gab, I can't remember which I read launching it recently) do streaming now?

You can only stretch your skin out so much before it loses the ability to stretch back. Ralph was a REAL big boy in older photos. The only thing people can do to help mitigate skin sag is lose weight very slowly, but even then, if you are 600 pounds and go down to 180, you will still have lose skin. Ralph lost 100 pounds in 8 months, there was no way to avoid it.

Status
Not open for further replies.