#Killstream March 4th, 2019 (&/or Stream.me's death)

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Ongoing DDoS attack. kiwifarms.ru may work better for now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

superberries

kiwifarms.net
I'd like to see them, then, because I have never seen someone with that much flesh hanging off their body who didn't get some type of "corrective" surgery, but then was too lazy to go back to have that grotesque thing handled.
The amount of skin just depends on how fat you were, how fast you lost weight ect... It´s much more common than you think, and you´re totally wrong you only see this amount of skin on people who had surgeries.

tuscangarder

☭Leader of Redgang☭ De-radicalization Station Open
kiwifarms.net
I'd like to see them, then, because I have never seen someone with that much flesh hanging off their body who didn't get some type of "corrective" surgery, but then was too lazy to go back to have that grotesque thing handled.

Skin is not very elastic, It's not a rubber band. If you stretch it so far it is not magically going to go back. It doesn't have those properties.

Status
Not open for further replies.