Lolcow KingCobraJFS / Josh Saunders - Amateur musician, YouTube Streamer, wandmaker, and self-proclaimed "sexy goth badboy". Perpetually circling the drain.

RL Steinbeck

of monsters and men
kiwifarms.net
Could be since his whole diet is shit that weakens your immune system. I guess bacteria is one thing his magic can’t protect himself from.
It’s obviously a nicotine stain. Yellowing/browning of skin on the hands is common for heavy smokers. (Google it, it’s a thing.) The location is exactly where he is probably covering the pipe bowl while trying to keep it protected from the wind outside.

Here’s an example I found that describes how difficult it can be to remove the stains once they’re there:

FDAD58F5-90E0-43BB-98CC-558CBA4ADAE9.jpeg

The Southwest Strangla

I got my purple suit and my yellow tie....
kiwifarms.net
It’s obviously a nicotine stain. Yellowing/browning of skin on the hands is common for heavy smokers. (Google it, it’s a thing.) The location is exactly where he is probably covering the pipe bowl while trying to keep it protected from the wind outside.

Here’s an example I found that describes how difficult it can be to remove the stains once they’re there:

View attachment 2884826
So In one day it just came? Lol

Rumply4Skyn

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2884826

I smoke pipes. Covering it with your hand won’t do anything. Unless he regularly removes the stem and wipes the spit onto his palm, it’s not from pipes. Same with cigars. You get wet tar, usually on your lips, and you wipe that shit away. I have no clue on cigs but I think it still wouldn’t leave a stain in one day.

Baby Cakes

Mista Thug Isolation
kiwifarms.net
I smoke pipes. Covering it with your hand won’t do anything. Unless he regularly removes the stem and wipes the spit onto his palm, it’s not from pipes. Same with cigars. You get wet tar, usually on your lips, and you wipe that shit away. I have no clue on cigs but I think it still wouldn’t leave a stain in one day.
Cigarettes can stain your mouth and fingers if you don't wash regularly. I think Cobes just got pipe tar on his hands and doesn't have isopropyl alcohol and an abrasive sponge to scrub it off.

EDIT: On the recent broken wand stream, Cobes freaked out as soon as he cut the stream lmao.

Last edited:

The Southwest Strangla

I got my purple suit and my yellow tie....
kiwifarms.net
That last stream was great. He's not even hiding his ebegging. We're off to a great 2022
I’m still surprised he doesn’t have dtts back if he wants money. I have a theory that he got banned from stream labs since they usually ban people who say “transphobic”, “racist”, “sexist” and cobra usually say these things. If he is banned, he should go to stream elements. I miss donate to talk shit.

Mattman456

Floorlord Fan
kiwifarms.net
I’m still surprised he doesn’t have dtts back if he wants money. I have a theory that he got banned from stream labs since they usually ban people who say “transphobic”, “racist”, “sexist” and cobra usually say these things. If he is banned, he should go to stream elements. I miss donate to talk shit.
I actually know this one. If you want I can go find the videos for this, but Josh lost a shit ton of money from DTTS. I’ll give ya whole story.

So this all starts with homeboy Robbie helping Josh set this shit up. Josh is on video with robbie doing this, and Robbie clear as day tells Josh to “keep money in your PayPal and don’t take donations out right away in case of chargebacks.” He’s been warned, and immediately ignores Robbie.

The first few streams, Josh has his email spelled wrong and just isn’t getting donations at all. When that finally gets fixed, people obviously start charging Josh back. Well, Josh takes or spends the money the second he can. PayPal also has a “non refundable 20$ chargeback fee” for every one you get.

You can also get overdraft fees if you lose the case and don’t keep the money, and it puts your account in the negative. Josh lost a shit ton of these. At first due to ignorance and assuming he would just win, but even when he tried he was losing often. This is also after his dad took his debt card, so if he wanted to pay for stuff he needed his PayPal account.

My memory on what exactly dug him out is hazy. A good guess is Clint, but I don’t remember exactly. That’s why he never goes back to it though. If he actually made money, he would run it while he slept. Dude got raped by PayPal and chargebacks.

Random fun fact, discussing chargebacks on the subreddit was banned due to it being considered fraud by the mods, and admitting to filing a chargeback got you banned from the sub.

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
My memory on what exactly dug him out is hazy. A good guess is Clint, but I don’t remember exactly. That’s why he never goes back to it though. If he actually made money, he would run it while he slept. Dude got raped by PayPal and chargebacks.
I recall this, it was indeed Homedad. Unless I'm confusing it with something else it kicked off a brief pouting period in which "me and my Dad agreed I need to control my spending".

Alabastr_Dragonoid

kiwifarms.net
I would be highly alarmed if I was in hanging out with my friend in a room, then my friend took out his phone and started yelling YouTubez this bud light is swinginnnnnn!!! While he listed the same four beer flavors over and over.
Imagine hanging out with cobes. It finds sounds fun.

Gomgo22

kiwifarms.net
Boglim Backup and Chronicles are two different people. BB and Courtney have nothing to do with each other. Everyone besides Courtney that you mentioned are part of the Boglim Backup Discord group though. Games is in there all day everyday. A lot of people are in that group that don't really mention it and avoid the topic when it comes up. Who gives a fuck really though?
You're not even the real Tom Brady get hidden. If you really saw the discord then you'd know that Games and Boglim Backup aka Sean Fusco, Courtney, spookyGirl, and Dani Filth plan the love triangle in secrete. There's so much your peanut head doesn't understand. Nice try bud, but my points still stand.

Trappin in the Trap

You really let the abyss stare back unto you? Ew.
kiwifarms.net
You're not even the real Tom Brady get hidden. If you really saw the discord then you'd know that Games and Boglim Backup aka Sean Fusco, Courtney, spookyGirl, and Dani Filth plan the love triangle in secrete. There's so much your peanut head doesn't understand. Nice try bud, but my points still stand.
Just go talk to them about it if it bothers you that much, the secret identities and relationships of these faceless and nameless individually-irrelevant people is the least interesting thing I can think of, and this is the fucking KingCobraJFS thread so that's saying a lot. Focusing on orbiter attention whores is the what turns threads into messes of unrelated shit.
Maybe you're just trolling, in which case you won, you minorly derailed a thread, go test your tism some where else now.

Dr. Jekyll

Read my posts or die in your sleep.
kiwifarms.net
There's so much your peanut head doesn't understand.
Give the rundown or GTFO dude, I dumped what I knew, faggots like you and games are as bad as Cobes and Courtney.

1 of the reasons why these discord fags hate being discussed in here is because it makes them all sweat since a lot of them have revealed way too much personal shit to each other, mostly they are losers and hermits like jorf so it obviously scares them when their sekret clubs are threatened

boglim backfat and his ilk are as degenerate as the rest

Q_Anon1001

kiwifarms.net
Courtney was streaming hours before Josh went live. Josh pops in to Courtney's stream and she seems to be trying to sir up the Stephanie drama. She tells him that the trolls are telling stephanie what to do, ironically she seems to be projecting and seems unaware shes doing the same thing to josh.

Gomgo22

kiwifarms.net
Give the rundown or GTFO dude, I dumped what I knew, faggots like you and games are as bad as Cobes and Courtney.

1 of the reasons why these discord fags hate being discussed in here is because it makes them all sweat since a lot of them have revealed way too much personal shit to each other, mostly they are losers and hermits like jorf so it obviously scares them when their sekret clubs are threatened

boglim backfat and his ilk are as degenerate as the rest
Fuck off faggot you don't know shit. I'm the lore expert now and you can't do anything about it.