Kiva Bay / Kivan Bay / Kiva Smith-Pearson - Fat Activist, Scammer, Pot Addict

• DDoS is active again.

Reepicheep

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
kiva has made at least $5532 from grifting through ko-fi.

her ko-fi "tip" is $3.
1844 people:
1844 x 3
= 5532+

AND NOTHING OFFERED IN RETURN.

2D3BCA45-B1FA-48D8-94C2-B29E1152F268.jpeg

Lunete

Dimes for crimes
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just go to Planet Fitness. It's only 10 bucks a month, intense workouts are discouraged, and you can eat all pizza and bagels you want once a month.

But really, why do fatties think they have to have gym memberships or expensive work out equipment to lose weight?
All you gotta do is eat less and move more.

nets_awesome

You're as dense as usual... But, I don't blame you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just go to Planet Fitness. It's only 10 bucks a month, intense workouts are discouraged, and you can eat all pizza and bagels you want once a month.

But really, why do fatties think they have to have gym memberships or expensive work out equipment to lose weight?
All you gotta do is eat less and move more.
Existence for them is exhausting. Half of their tweets are then opining how tired they are after going to bed at 3am and waking up at 2pm. The other tweets are them saying being fat is healthy while also mentioning their type 2 diabetes, blood clots and other ailments that come from being fat.

kaien

kiwifarms.net
Kiva is upset because gyms cost $ and that money should be used for half assed projects she fails on
Real talk, I believe more free and open sports and exercise facilities would be a tremendous public good and I would be totally down if we went full Soviet Union in that department, but lol at the notion that this would somehow get Kiva off her couch.

thejackal

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Typical addict behavior. I’m poor and broke, bills are past due and I have nothing to eat. Oh money coming my way? Better spend it on smokes!
I wonder if he's still on methadone. Would explain ALOT of his problems. He's chronically depressed and won't even lift a finger to try and do something about it. He had that gas station job for a minute. And Kiva was gifted a car by her uncle and was even driving him to and from work so he wouldn't have to take the bus. So what did he do? Get a license? Keep up the job so he could get some work history? Nah, he quit that shit after earning a couple checks. Couldn't drop it fast enough once the pandemic gave him an excuse.

nets_awesome

You're as dense as usual... But, I don't blame you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1B319B0C-176E-47B8-9B14-ADD3AF6CC0BD.jpeg
kiva has a sad because she couldn’t get a piece of junk furniture she begged for but at least she still grifted $$ from her stupid followers.