• Watch me screech autisticly

• Beg for feet pictures

• Tell me to neck myself

Results are only viewable after voting.

Your Local Neko Girl GF

Big Fat Cat Tats
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Boris is still mad at the Farms, flexes about working at some company I've never heard of:
Doubt that Ellation will care about your Jihad with the Farms, Boris. Also, no one here cares about your personal life.

Troon whines about the farms. Calls us incels, white supremacists and makes up a body count:

Robert Sanvagene

Pretend spergs are bullshit autists
kiwifarms.net
Troon whines about the farms. Calls us incels, white supremacists and makes up a body count:
Troons have been getting murdered and/or topping themselves for thousands of years. Chances are said troons who allegedly died as a result of being featured on KF would've suicided or been murdered even if the internet didn't exist.

_01

01101001 01000001 01101101 00110000 00110001
kiwifarms.net
Boris is still mad at the Farms, flexes about working at some company I've never heard of:
Doubt that Ellation will care about your Jihad with the Farms, Boris. Also, no one here cares about your personal life.

1582340234472.png

This is like if an AI tried to write an angry Twitter post. It pretty much checks every necessary word on the list.

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Ellation is a media company, I think he's implying he has control over people working in anime. Although he's admitted he's only a temp so this is a stupid flex.

Immortal Technique

©™
kiwifarms.net

Inquisitor_BadAss

Keeper of smug anime face.
kiwifarms.net
Ellation is a media company, I think he's implying he has control over people working in anime. Although he's admitted he's only a temp so this is a stupid flex.
So what he spends his day at the photocopier and fetching coffee for production staff? I bet it was shit entry level shit that kids fresh out of high school do to save some cash just before college.

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So what he spends his day at the photocopier and fetching coffee for production staff? I bet it was shit entry level shit that kids fresh out of high school do to save some cash just before college.
Probably. In reality he's probably also ruined his chances of getting an extended contract by bragging that he got the job because of a personal relationship with the head of HR and then also implying that he could influence said HR manager.

He's totes owned Kiwifarms though and will no doubt reee that we are to blame when he finds himself unemployable in the near future.

I like “I hope every user there fucking d*es.” Hoping people die is triggering unless you censor the word “dies.”
Not to be That Guy, but the reason people censor words like "kill" and "die" on Twitter is so their tweets don't get flagged for being "violent"/"hateful" and their accounts don't get suspended. Y'know, because Twitter can't be assed to moderate their site properly, or something like that.

break these cuffs

Wagner loves cock
kiwifarms.net
Not to be That Guy, but the reason people censor words like "kill" and "die" on Twitter is so their tweets don't get flagged for being "violent"/"hateful" and their accounts don't get suspended. Y'know, because Twitter can't be assed to moderate their site properly, or something like that.
How shitty are their ban bots that they don't look for that?

Your Local Neko Girl GF

Big Fat Cat Tats
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Boris is still mad, claims that people shouldn't associate with the Farms because Doxxxxing bad:

Some random Boomer begs the internet report the notorious cyberstalking site known as Kiwi Farms.COM to the FBI.