• Watch me screech autisticly

• Beg for feet pictures

• Tell me to neck myself

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sanae Kochiya

afk Shrine Maiden
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's adorable seeing their reactions. Kiwi-senpais noticed them! Quick, make some post about how we're idiots and how you don't care about how you're laughing about us which is why you brought it back up! Making sure that you tell us you don't care is the best way for us to know that you don't care!

Anyway, I looked around a bit. Here are the first few things I found humorous.

Here's a petition about us banning some butthurt sperg.

Hey does anyone remember this psycho?

OH NO WE GOT DOXXED.

No one told me TJChurch had a Tumblr.

8 fair and balanced reviews of Kiwi Farms.

Last edited by a moderator:

CephalopodEnthusiast

TFS Goku
kiwifarms.net
you hate marginalized people and you finally found your echo chamber where you can jerk yourself to how “intellectual” you think you are
Sounds a lot like why people join tumblr.

We're pretty chill here. I don't think we're as cruel as tumblr makes us out to be, but whatever. Everyone's entitled to their own opinion.

One of the reasons I like Kiwi Farms so much is because you can say whatever you want here, and so long as you don't make a complete fool of yourself noone will laud you for it. In comparison, tumblr is really conservative. You have to watch what you say all the time there and if you slip up, you're going to lose followers and get a bunch of angry anon messages.

Sanae Kochiya

afk Shrine Maiden
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sounds a lot like why people join tumblr.

We're pretty chill here. I don't think we're as cruel as tumblr makes us out to be, but whatever. Everyone's entitled to their own opinion.

One of the reasons I like Kiwi Farms so much is because you can say whatever you want here, and so long as you don't make a complete fool of yourself noone will laud you for it. In comparison, tumblr is really conservative. You have to watch what you say all the time there and if you slip up, you're going to lose followers and get a bunch of angry anon messages.
Yeah but we bash Tumblrinas so we're the bad guys. Remember, the world is black and white, with the progressive paladins of justice that is Tumblr fighting the big bad bullies of Kiwi Farms that have the audacity to call one of its own stupid.

Sanae Kochiya

afk Shrine Maiden
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Two? You have to be 18?
The 18-year-old rule for joining the Kiwi Farms is more of a recommendation than it is an actual requirement. If someone is dumb enough to release their age, they're probably dumb enough to act like an immature, spoiled teenage brat anyway.

And those are the type of spergs that get themselves banned anyway. See: Entersphere.

The rule is really only in place because we want most people that join the Farms to be more maturely developed than "lolfaaaaag" If they're that fucking eager then they can join ED.

Sanae Kochiya

afk Shrine Maiden
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I want her to start reviewing individual posters. I want to know how problematic I am.
SATAN

This man is a big meanie. He mocks other Tumblr users for having issues and he mocked a poor, autistic guy called Chris. He was mean to his former boss God and he likes setting other people on fire because he's a jerk! He also likes tricking other people! Worst of all, when he was the receptionist at a building I was visiting, he wouldn't even make eye contact with me when I told him I had an appointment!

He's a big fat meaniepants and I hope he gets punched!

Oglooger

God isn't dead!BUT I'LL GET THAT BASTARD SOME DAY!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The rule is really only in place because we want most people that join the Farms to be more maturely developed than "lolfaaaaag"
I thought it was because we post what's technically "adult content" and it's illegal to have pictures of Chris' dick or videos of Nick-Bating shown to minors or something.