Kiwi Running Club -

Helvítis Túristi

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm currently trying to adjust my body to a one mile run and will try to reduce the run time to sub 7min. I do lift on the same days, but I'm still unsure about doing longer runs on my rest days with other cardio.

Suburban Bastard

Bullying saves lives and takes unwanted ones
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's the time of year gain when every day is unbearably hot and muggy, so every run until October is gonna suck. Late night and early morning runs only for me.

Ran a few laps around the highschool track this evening. Going to the coast next week, looking forward to running on the beach again.
Are you kidding, spring and summer runs are the best, except for occasional fucking fly that lands in your eye.

Helvítis Túristi

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A little update relating to the suggestion to lift. Two days straight, I had 8:31 minutes for my one mile run. Yesterday I did leg day, today I did my run and it was 8:04 minutes. Not sure if my leg muscles adapted to running so quickly, or if the lifts from leg day helped adjust the muscles performance. My lungs haven't yet adapted to extended cardio yet though.

rocknrollmartian

kiwifarms.net
I'm going to start running again, but I have to drop some weight first. I currently take walks up crazy hills in my neighborhood at a brisk pace. I probably have to find flatter trails or a track to run on (I like to run outside).