Kiwifarms Users as Sonic Characters - A thread where you can request a sonic character to be made in your (relative) image

Jared Car

I just had this pic in my album
kiwifarms.net
Thank you very much @Jared Car for your help! I'd work on it a lot more, but honestly homework is a bitch!
Senpai noticed me :oops:
Its cool I understamd I dont really mind drawing these, their fun and only take 10-15 minutes to make although I do worry about how this will affect my drawing skills

Purple Pepsi

Feeling thirsty?
kiwifarms.net
Species: Crocodile or alligator
Attire: tank top and pyjama pants, and glasses. And if it's not too much some dark circles/bags under the eyes
Holding: a comically large can of Pepsi

PumpkinSpiceBitchMeringue

What are you gonna do? Stab me?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Species: SpoO0oky cats
Wear: What's on the avatar. You can make it simpler if you'd like

I just have one request:
[Lel]
If by only drawing the girl makes it fair, by all means I don't mind!
Thank you and good night. c:

Last edited:

BoingoTango

Sabat on a gayops
kiwifarms.net
Name: Vegeta the Hedgehog
Species: Saiya-hog
Attire: Semper Fi Saiyan Armor with a badass deagle that shoots final flashes
maybehe could be doing like a sick blast on feline darkmage's character and it'd be like BOOOM *bam* wooooosssshhh and he'd be like totally obliterated and it'd be really chill and then after he destroys him with his blast he says some really chill action movie line like "I guess that'll help him transition.... INTO THE AFTERLIFE" or something really cool and chill like that.

• Winner
Reactions: DatBepisTho
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino