Kiwis Drive Another Transgender Woman To Suicide; Lolcows Rising Up Angry - Contain this, my bitches

tehpope

Archivist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tommy, all we have to go off of is some anon's word. And near has suicide baited before in the past.

kadoink

kiwifarms.net
Tommy, remember, if you leave the gutter you lose your place and then you really have nowhere to go. Yanivs been eyeing your shitstain spot I hear.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Tommy, remember, if you leave the gutter you lose your place and then you really have nowhere to go. Yanivs been eyeing your shitstain spot I hear.
you really need to realize that that spot is entirely fictional, created by insane infantile imbeciles. My life and what you all imagine it to be are completely different.
Tommy, all we have to go off of is some anon's word. And near has suicide baited before in the past.
Like I said, this person is completely unknown to me. Show me what you have. Is there a thread on them?
Huh, this actually made mainstream news....oh wait it's the garbage eater being a faggot again.
It almost certainly got noticed in the local press. I just haven't seen anything yet beyond what i've gleaned from the chat about it.

tehpope

Archivist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Like I said, this person is completely unknown to me. Show me what you have. Is there a thread on them?

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Mr Tooter physically eats shit for fun. He is a strange man, truly strange.
you're a very strange man to believe something so absurd.

awrighty then. are you saying we have good reason to believe this was staged? Am I going to find dox in that thread? like what was their legal name , for instance?