Kiwis Drive Another Transgender Woman To Suicide; Lolcows Rising Up Angry - Contain this, my bitches

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, I'm really gonna listen to a rapist talk about honesty.
you really need to stop believing lies about strangers. i've never raped anybody. I almost had sex with a minor forty years ago. not rape. not pedophilia, but a totally harmless event that wouldn't have even raised an eyebrow in most of the world.
You're a bloke pretending to be a woman? The physical eating of feces isn't that strange compared to that no?
you're a fucktard pretending to be an intelligent person. I'm a trans feminine intersex male, a really pretty common thing and I'm not pretending to be anything but that with no intention of modifying my body in any way. My presentation is gender neutral. Please explain in detail what's "strange" about that, shit eating pillock in denial projecting his self loathing at me?
Hello TOM.
How are you sir?
my name isn't TOM, nor am i a "sir" I'm fine, but you're fucked in the head, toxic talking turd.
Tommy Tiddler, the kiddie fiddler.

Shield Breaker, the intelligence faker.

Johan Schmidt

kiwifarms.net
you're a fucktard pretending to be an intelligent person. I'm a trans feminine intersex male, a really pretty common thing and I'm not pretending to be anything but that with no intention of modifying my body in any way. My presentation is gender neutral. Please explain in detail what's "strange" about that, shit eating pillock in denial projecting his self loathing at me?
Sticks and stones may break my bones, but DNA never lies man.

Oliveoil

kiwifarms.net
you really need to stop believing lies about strangers. i've never raped anybody. I almost had sex with a minor forty years ago. not rape. not pedophilia, but a totally harmless event that wouldn't have even raised an eyebrow in most of the world.

my name isn't TOM, nor am i a "sir" I'm fine, but you're fucked in the head, toxic talking turd.

Shield Breaker, the intelligence faker.
Senpai San.
Sir.
You NOTICED little me?
I am HONORED.
How are them there colored pieces of glass sir?

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
You will always be a male pedophile dog-fucker, Thomas.
You will always be a mentally ill moron who believes lies and acts on them. People like you are to be pitied. Bye now, go join the rest of the ignored ignorati camped out on Mount Stupid.

Senpai San.
Sir.
You NOTICED little me?
I am HONORED.
How are them there colored pieces of glass sir?
you also are now among the ignored ignorati, never to be seen again by me.

Last edited by a moderator:

RembrandtCourage

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Son you make it way too easy. I'm just quoting this for any Twitter tourists who are somehow taken in by Tommy boy's latest whining. By the way son, you need to stop with the containment breaches. Good senior citizens know how to stay in their retirement homes, or in your case, a roach hotel.

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Son you make it way too easy. I'm just quoting this for any Twitter tourists who are somehow taken in by Tommy boy's latest whining. By the way son, you need to stop with the containment breaches. Good senior citizens know how to stay in their retirement homes, or in your case, a roach hotel.

Since your bigoted pseudo-intellectual juvenile delinquent self insists on being obsequious and condescending, i see no better thing to say in reply than, "ok stupid, bye!" Talk about simples; one click and your simpleton self vanishes.

Mariposa Electrique

October 4-18, Chris Will Be Happy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Since your bigoted pseudo-intellectual juvenile delinquent self insists on being obsequious and condescending, i see no better thing to say in reply than, "ok stupid, bye!" Talk about simples; one click and your simpleton self vanishes.
Shut up, Tom. The only thing vanishing is your hairline and the rest of your grey matter.