Kiwis Drive Another Transgender Woman To Suicide; Lolcows Rising Up Angry - Contain this, my bitches

nekrataal

Dimensional merge survival guide.
kiwifarms.net
stay mad, believe lies, keep leaping to conclusions on insufficient data, live foolishly and die stupid, my bitches. The sooner , the better. These words very accurately describe the majority of you really dedicated toxic fans:

The word “obsequious” is used to describe someone who is almost pathetically eager to follow, obey, and serve. ... By the 1500s, however, the word had acquired its modern sense of being fawning and sycophantic, and it has decidedly negative connotations today.

The adjective sycophantic is perfect for describing someone who uses flattery to get what they want. ... Someone who's sycophantic goes overboard with compliments, usually to gain some kind of advantage.

Hive Mind - a notional entity consisting of a large number of people who share their knowledge or opinions with one another, regarded as producing either uncritical conformity or collective intelligence.

pan·der
verb

gratify or indulge (an immoral or distasteful desire, need, or habit or a person with such a desire, etc.).
"newspapers are pandering to people's baser instincts"

cop·ro·phil·i·a
  1. abnormal interest and pleasure in feces and defecation.

pe·do·phil·i·a
  1. sexual feelings directed toward children.
Zoophilia is a paraphilia involving a sexual fixation on non-human animals. Bestiality is cross-species sexual activity between humans and non-human animals.

Fetishistic disorder refers to recurrent, intense sexual arousal from use of an inanimate object or from a very specific focus on a nongenital body part (or parts) that causes significant distress or functional impairment.

Obsession --
The state of being obsessed with someone or something.

• an idea or thought that continually preoccupies or intrudes on a person's mind.

Sadomasochism --
    • psychological tendency or sexual practice characterized by both sadism and masochism.

Voyeurism --
      the practice of gaining sexual pleasure from watching others when they are naked or engaged in sexual activity.
      "internet sites dedicated to the act of voyeurism"
      • enjoyment from seeing the pain or distress of others.
Schadenfreude Dependence -- While some degree of schadenfreude is part of the normal continuum of human experience, frequent schadenfreude can indicate a mental health condition. People with personality diagnoses such as antisocial personality may delight in the pain of others and have little regard for others' well-being.

Don't Project Your Feelings of Inadequacy Onto Others Why do we read the worst into what people say?

Self-loathing people (those who experience intense feelings of inadequacy) are characterized by intense negative thinking about themselves, in particular, their talents and abilities, their self-worth, and their ability to be loved. (As you may know, this is also commonly associated with depression, from which I am sure many such people suffer.) I've written here before about how hard it can be for someone who loves a self-loathing person to cope with this. Another thing that puts stress on such relationships is the self-loathing person's projection of the negative attitudes he feels towards himself onto what other people say to him.

It is a fact of language that it's vague—any statement can be interpreted an infinite number of ways, even when intonation and tone are taken into account. A seemingly innocuous statement like "isn't the sky blue today" can be taken a number of different ways depending on how a person chooses to hear it. It could be an expression of joy, a statement of appreciation for the beauty of nature, or a snide comment on the mood of the person to whom it is said ("What, are you implying I should be grateful for the refraction of the sun's rays through the atmosphere? Oh, thank you, Mr. Sky").

View attachment 2303045
I’m not reading all that shit, Tommy.

Positron

Wearing the same blue mask since 2004
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It is a fact of language that it's vague—any statement can be interpreted an infinite number of ways... depending on how a person chooses to hear it.
Why don't you just eat shit and die Thomas? (My message might be vague but it is a compliment and a display of sympathy, I promise)

blablabla

kiwifarms.net
Taps mic
We are live?

Tomas you are a pedo dogfucker. This site and your family are cheering for you killing yourself.

CAPTAIN MATI

kiwifarms.net
Damn farms growing hormones and force feeding them to debilitated, toaster brained, crazy people who think said hormones will actually make them normal, until they don't, and having turned from meal retards into physical abominations, they die.

BigTodd

kiwifarms.net
This thread is classic Tom. Reporting on something that he knows nothing about. Arguing about nothing. Declaring he's too busy to figure out what he's talking about. Arguing about nothing. Name calling. Pure and unadulterated mental illness. Massive projection. Delusions of grandeur.

Really, this is what keeps me coming back to KF.

BlueArmedDevil

They said this bomb was clean
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My Tommy history is a bit rusty but didn't he bully some girl into killing herself?
Yes, however much like all of Tommies sins (at least in his failing mind) it doesn't matter because....
A) It happened forever ago
B) The trolls have conflagrated it way out of proportions but Tommie is too busy pooping tooting to set the record straight

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
stay mad, believe lies, keep leaping to conclusions on insufficient data, live foolishly and die stupid, my bitches. The sooner , the better. These words very accurately describe the majority of you really dedicated toxic fans:

The word “obsequious” is used to describe someone who is almost pathetically eager to follow, obey, and serve. ... By the 1500s, however, the word had acquired its modern sense of being fawning and sycophantic, and it has decidedly negative connotations today.

The adjective sycophantic is perfect for describing someone who uses flattery to get what they want. ... Someone who's sycophantic goes overboard with compliments, usually to gain some kind of advantage.
Yeah, and how does that apply to anyone here, you fat fool? Just admit that you didn’t know what those words meant and your pomposity caused you to assume others wouldn’t know either.

Anyway, I didn’t read the rest because I’m not an unemployed wastrel like yourself and my time is precious. I assume it was some stupid bullshit though.

Taylor Swift's Ghostwrite

2016 Oppression Olympics Bronze Medalist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The farms will inevitably die eventually, for one reason or another. Tons will take credit, some will be assigned credit. Nobody will associate your name with it though Tommy.

And when you pass into the weeds the others who identify like you do will not care. The Tranch, who was willing to put their name out for a person in jail for sex trafficking minors, wouldn't even reply to you publicly. We are the only ones willing to talk to you. Maybe you should just chill and become friends with us instead of fighting the only group who acknowledges you exist.

Last edited:

deso2y

The Grand Imam of al-Azhar
kiwifarms.net
Aye tommy, how come kiwifarms lead to their suicide when their suicide odds were those of a coin flip to begin with?

wry wrangler

sometimes the bar eats you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Hive Mind - a notional entity consisting of a large number of people who share their knowledge or opinions with one another, regarded as producing either uncritical conformity or collective intelligence.

pan·der
verb

gratify or indulge (an immoral or distasteful desire, need, or habit or a person with such a desire, etc.).

cop·ro·phil·i·a

pe·do·phil·i·a
Zoophilia is a paraphilia involving a sexual fixation on non-human animals. Bestiality is cross-species sexual activity between humans and non-human animals.

Fetishistic disorder refers to recurrent, intense sexual arousal from use of an inanimate object or from a very specific focus on a nongenital body part (or parts) that causes significant distress or functional impairment.

Obsession --

• an idea or thought that continually preoccupies or intrudes on a person's mind.

Sadomasochism --
    • psychological tendency or sexual practice characterized by both sadism and masochism.

Voyeurism --
      the practice of gaining sexual pleasure from watching others when they are naked or engaged in sexual activity.
Schadenfreude Dependence -- While some degree of schadenfreude is part of the normal continuum of human experience, frequent schadenfreude can indicate a mental health condition. People with personality diagnoses such as antisocial personality may delight in the pain of others and have little regard for others' well-being.

Don't Project Your Feelings of Inadequacy Onto Others Why do we read the worst into what people say?

Self-loathing people (those who experience intense feelings of inadequacy) are characterized by intense negative thinking about themselves, in particular, their talents and abilities, their self-worth, and their ability to be loved. (As you may know, this is also commonly associated with depression, from which I am sure many such people suffer.) I've written here before about how hard it can be for someone who loves a self-loathing person to cope with this. Another thing that puts stress on such relationships is the self-loathing person's projection of the negative attitudes he feels towards himself onto what other people say to him.

It is a fact of language that it's vague—any statement can be interpreted an infinite number of ways, even when intonation and tone are taken into account. A seemingly innocuous statement like "isn't the sky blue today" can be taken a number of different ways depending on how a person chooses to hear it. It could be an expression of joy, a statement of appreciation for the beauty of nature, or a snide comment on the mood of the person to whom it is said ("What, are you implying I should be grateful for the refraction of the sun's rays through the atmosphere? Oh, thank you, Mr. Sky").

View attachment 2303045
Do you actually think anyone's going to read all that shit?

Dee Price

ugly tranny, [email protected]
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net

you really need to realize that that spot is entirely fictional, created by insane infantile imbeciles. My life and what you all imagine it to be are completely different.

Like I said, this person is completely unknown to me. Show me what you have. Is there a thread on them?

It almost certainly got noticed in the local press. I just haven't seen anything yet beyond what i've gleaned from the chat about it.

you're a very strange man to believe something so absurd.

awrighty then. are you saying we have good reason to believe this was staged? Am I going to find dox in that thread? like what was their legal name , for instance?

you really need to stop believing lies about strangers. i've never raped anybody. I almost had sex with a minor forty years ago. not rape. not pedophilia, but a totally harmless event that wouldn't have even raised an eyebrow in most of the world.

you're a fucktard pretending to be an intelligent person. I'm a trans feminine intersex male, a really pretty common thing and I'm not pretending to be anything but that with no intention of modifying my body in any way. My presentation is gender neutral. Please explain in detail what's "strange" about that, shit eating pillock in denial projecting his self loathing at me?

my name isn't TOM, nor am i a "sir" I'm fine, but you're fucked in the head, toxic talking turd.

Shield Breaker, the intelligence faker.

You will always be a mentally ill moron who believes lies and acts on them. People like you are to be pitied. Bye now, go join the rest of the ignored ignorati camped out on Mount Stupid.

you also are now among the ignored ignorati, never to be seen again by me.

Since your bigoted pseudo-intellectual juvenile delinquent self insists on being obsequious and condescending, i see no better thing to say in reply than, "ok stupid, bye!" Talk about simples; one click and your simpleton self vanishes.

only the total knobs, stupid ageist partial knob. your mind is nothing but a mass of digitally dumbed down quivering protoplasm , incapable of independent, reasoned thought.

i'm going on what scant little I have, which says that they were transgender

i don't have the time or desire to go read that thread, but i will happily look at specific things. I want to know if this was staged or not before i say much of anything else about it.

lol. Your transphobic assessment of my life based on what you've been told about me by insane infantile imbeciles is pretty fucking amusing. I am not transsexual. I'm just a trans feminine intersex male being myself. I've never even heard of this person prior to this week and i am completely not any part of the Trans Taliban thought police you all love to argue your misinformed "only two sexes" fallacy with. I am associated with HRC and PFLAG mainly, along with the network of global advocates and local organizers. you vidiots living in a video game world are a lunatic fringe we do our best to avoid.
My own physical and mental health are well managed. Are yours?

my gosh, you have an absurd imagination and are one very misogynous toxic transphobic talking turd. Off to Mount Stupid with the rest of the ignored ignorati you go.

pan·der
verb

cop·ro·phil·i·a

pe·do·phil·i·a

Obsession --

Sadomasochism --

Voyeurism --

View attachment 2303045
Wow tom talk about shitting out a rage sperg. Now lets make sure you get what is real and not.

You are not a well trained scientist you are not intersex or trans.

What you are is a dog fucking pedophile.