Kraut and Tea / Joseph Lancaster / @GiveMeThouMemes - Schizo pseudo-intellectual with impulsive buyer's remorse, electrified nipple clamps & split penis.

• Copy+pasting images with your clipboard now works again, ending the two-month reign of terror we endured of the prior notice.

LurkTrawl

If being good was easy the world would be paradise
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1900917
screencap (for posterity)
Are you seriously fucking telling me that he still hasn't gotten over the humiliation he suffered at the hands of the Gunt, to the extent he'd risk his current audience finding out about some of the dirt that got dug up? That's so fucking embarrassing, especially because he built his audience back due to seemingly letting it go.

He does know that a fair portion of his audience might balk at the way he treated various women during that period, right? At one point reducing one to tears on a livestream? Or the one where he tried to keep one held against her will?

Juan But Not Forgotten

Friendly mexican ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Are you seriously fucking telling me that he still hasn't gotten over the humiliation he suffered at the hands of the Gunt
Why do you all act like he DID get over it, if his posting on these forums is limited to Ralph's thread/subforum? Didn't he put gunt meme into one of his "serious" videos? Anyone new to his channel wouldn't get it at best or consider him part of IBS at worst. Krautist has never gotten over this, just like Jarbo, just like @Bryan Dunn.

Last edited:

Bob Barker

Bob Barker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why do you all act like he DID get over it, if his posting on these forums is limited to Ralph's thread/subforum? Didn't he put gunt meme into one of his "serious" videos? Anyone new to his channel wouldn't get at best or consider him part of IBS at worst. Krautist has never gotten over this, just like Jarbo, just like @Bryan Dunn.
Oh he so obviously never got over it, he just got tired of the constant ass kicking everyone involved would give him every time he opened his angry little mouth that he decided to shut up about it and seethe in private. Which he did, compiling and collecting every anti-ralph and anti-jim meme he saw for 2 fucking years and trying (along with ppp) to use ralph's downfall to go after jim because he is *still mad* over the Tales of Trout series.

The only thing he learned from his mistakes in 2018 was to do a better job at planning his petty revenge.

Juan But Not Forgotten

Friendly mexican ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The only thing he learned from his mistakes in 2018 was to do a better job at planning his petty revenge.
Remember how he jumped to his thread and thought that if he rolls with jokes about trouts, everyone are going to like him, but then suddenly real uncomfortable questions happened and after "I will answer what I can" he's never been seen in this thread since? This is exactly what happened with @Bryan Dunn after he was discovered on his 8th sock on the Farms. He thought that if he rolls with the jokes about him being a raging homosexual, then everything will be forgotten and forgiven and his thread will never get bumped again. Spoiler - it didn't.

And speaking of
use ralph's downfall to go after jim
When Dunn became somewhat accepted in Ralph's thread this is exactly what he tried to do - use the momentum against Metokur by bringing him up for no reason at all. I guess, all spergs think alike.

Last edited:

Bob Barker

Bob Barker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Remember how he jumped to his thread and thought that if he rolls with jokes about trouts, everyone are going to like him, but then suddenly real uncomfortable questions happened and after "I will answer what I can" he's never been seen in this thread since?
Yup. It was really uncanny tbh, he came in here acting like he was over it and all cool and going to give his side, and then the moment people started asking questions that were even a tiny bit probing he just pretended like it never happened and left.

Bob Barker

Bob Barker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm only a hobbyist guntologist so I'm unsure, is he just making sliding into DMs sound ghastly or did Ralph do some fucked shit to his followers?
I wasn't following kraut back then, but considering he actually kidnapped a woman himself I'd imagine whatever ralph was doing at the time (which was probably crossing the line atleast a little bit) wasn't as bad as what kraut has done. Actually looking at some of the posts around that time people talk about kraut and ralph, might be worth it to go through that part of the thread again.

ScamL Likely

It's not suicide, it's Kiwifarms™
kiwifarms.net
I'm only a hobbyist guntologist so I'm unsure, is he just making sliding into DMs sound ghastly or did Ralph do some fucked shit to his followers?
Ralph got a bipolar 18 year old to move into his crack shack from halfway across the country, knocked her up, leaked a sextape of her riding his gunt to "own" her ex (which included him thumbing her anus and sniffing his thumb) which he denied later, tried to force her into a degenerate poly relationship with Digibro's pedo ex, supposedly choked her at some point before she left him, and is currently facing charges for distributing said sextape.

KateHikes14

YWNBARW
kiwifarms.net
Ralph got a bipolar 18 year old to move into his crack shack from halfway across the country, knocked her up, leaked a sextape of her riding his gunt to "own" her ex (which included him thumbing her anus and sniffing his thumb) which he denied later, tried to force her into a degenerate poly relationship with Digibro's pedo ex, supposedly choked her at some point before she left him, and is currently facing charges for distributing said sextape.
Yeah I'm tracking on the faith saga, but the krautist seems to be talking about the gunt LiTeRaLlY raping 4 of krauts followers to death via DM, and I'm not really sure what the fuck he's on about.

ScamL Likely

It's not suicide, it's Kiwifarms™
kiwifarms.net
That's just Trout being a melodramatic dramawhore and trying to dig for a reason to tie this situation to his audience even though they have nothing to do with it. It's not that they got cybergunted by Ralph themselves but that he's saying they should take solace in an abuser being "brought to justice". But then again I wouldn't be surprised if he conflated mean tweets with sexual assault.

KateHikes14

YWNBARW
kiwifarms.net
That's just Trout being a melodramatic dramawhore and trying to dig for a reason to tie this situation to his audience even though they have nothing to do with it. It's not that they got cybergunted by Ralph themselves but that he's saying they should take solace in an abuser being "brought to justice". But then again I wouldn't be surprised if he conflated mean tweets with sexual assault.
What a fucking sleeze-ball, so much for being over his underhanded tactics of the past, can't wait to see this saga continue.:popcorn:

Juan But Not Forgotten

Friendly mexican ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
might be worth it to go through that part of the thread again.
This idea is better than it sounds. At some points I had to skim through the entirety of this thread and Krautists excuses alone make him look guilty as fuck, because he's been doubling down on them since his return.

awardedpie

kiwifarms.net
found this gem in the comment section of the vaush Vs Kraut youtube vid: "Sooooo, kraut doesn't like nazis but his whole understanding of politics is based on human nature, punishment and political immobility. Truly an enlightened centrist genius." Gotta admit the vaushtard is right for once.

Also Is kraut fatter than vaush?

Last edited by a moderator:

Smug Chuckler

lul
kiwifarms.net
1614031454191.png