Kraut and Tea / Joseph Lancaster / @GiveMeThouMemes - Schizo pseudo-intellectual with impulsive buyer's remorse, electrified nipple clamps & split penis.

Juan But Not Forgotten

Friendly mexican ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
TLDR / highlights? I am not watching four hours of Krautism 🧩
I skimmed through for the same reason and it seems that by using supreme high school drop-out math and "jet fuel can't melt steel beams" "concentration camps were too small" argument he and KoP came to conclusion that Holocaust victims are greatly exaggerated. This is not the first time when Bryan did that, by the way.

Timestamped:

Keep in mind, that KoP can't tell untermensch from ubermensch, so he is an expert.
I know for a fact that The Nazi's practiced mass execution and removal of what they deemed "ubermensch" but when it comes to how the camps were set up and the chambers, cremation process etc. And start breaking down the numbers it's alil fucking rediculious to believe fully. I went on KrautandTeas stream and I took the official numbers as face value so we could figure it the exact number with math. We came up with 62 million at one point so it's all over the place in regards to things But i do not deny the Holocaust. Just debate the information that's out there is all.

Berrakh

kiwifarms.net
Mexico always gets bullied by the United States, just like how Africa can't get its business together. This couldn't possibly be because of an IQ disparity underlying this. That would certainly explain why places like Mexico are always a step behind places like the United States to me.

Last edited:

soy_king

Joshua Connor Moon: Born to the Broom
kiwifarms.net

Latest video dropped. Quite nice.
Is that a voiceover by Mundane Matt a quarter of the run length in?
Holy shit he gets so much wrong, at least regarding the US. But it's not even just what he omits (like the highly efficient West Bank and Gaza walls) or fucks up, but instead his ridiculously Neoliberal, Western European attitudes regarding the inherent superiority of his worldview and ideology.

Having just gone through the video fully, am I the first one to catch that Kraut re-appropriated Nazi propaganda at around 1:58:00? Maybe he's more based than we all give him credit for.

Itterasshai

— mutton —
kiwifarms.net
Kraut says he got an offer from a Turkish company to make a video denying the Armenian genocide (link, first archive, second archive).
View attachment 2332990
View attachment 2332989
Plot twist: Kraut says he got contacted by the Turkish company and found out the offer came from somebody impersonating them (link, first archive, second archive).
kraut_tweet.png
kraut_statement.png

Ăśbertroon

Gotta go fast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Another shallow historical analysis video from Kraut

If anything explored in this video is new to you I would highly recommend someone to watch something other than Kraut's polandball videos.

It's weird that when detailing how Greek city states sprung up from tribal families, Kraut neglected to go into how homogeneity and tribal loyalty allowed the Greek city states to surpass their neighboring empires. Especially as the Greeks themselves knew of this.
udjm4blzti121.png

Also Kraut tries to make a jab at his old anglo rivals by calling them laughable for using greek statues as profile pictures to show their idolatry towards ancient greece. Ignoring of course that for years this is the man that used Heinrich Heine as his profile picture while looking like a hobo.

Last edited:

Juan But Not Forgotten

Friendly mexican ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's weird that when detailing how Greek city states sprung up from tribal families, Kraut neglected to go into how homogeneity and tribal loyalty allowed the Greek city states to surpass their neighboring empires. Especially as the Greeks themselves knew of this.
Don't forget that he also had the "scientific" explanation why slavery is natural - some people just have the lack of will, so they are bound to serve to the people with enough of it, with former being non-greeks and the latter, obviously, greeks themselves.

Ăśbertroon

Gotta go fast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Don't forget that he also had the "scientific" explanation why slavery is natural - some people just have the lack of will, so they are bound to serve to the people with enough of it, with former being non-greeks and the latter, obviously, greeks themselves.
Slave and master mentality is a frequently observed phenomenon throughout history. Plenty of stories of people being taken slaves who then escape that life. It takes a certain mindset to accept a life of indentured servitude.

Juan But Not Forgotten

Friendly mexican ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Slave and master mentality is a frequently observed phenomenon throughout history. Plenty of stories of people being taken slaves who then escape that life. It takes a certain mindset to accept a life of indentured servitude.
No, I mean that he argued that "there is no other way", even though it's obviously not true and made all non-greeks "unfitting for rule". Not so extreme as ideas of some of Krautist's congeners, but close enough and especially funny considering Krautist's recently developed dislike for nationalism.

Ăśbertroon

Gotta go fast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No, I mean that he argued that "there is no other way", even though it's obviously not true and made all non-greeks "unfitting for rule". Not so extreme as ideas of some of Krautist's congeners, but close enough and especially funny considering Krautist's recently developed dislike for nationalism.
I wasn't saying it was correct. I simply pointed out that it's a commonly observed phenomenon. And based on empirical evidence it was easy to reach such conclusions.

The only wrong conclusion though is presuming that everyone of the same race falls into neat boxes. Instead you have some ethnicities who are more pre disposed towards serving, but with the existence of course of a minority percentage who are exceptions.

Radola Gajda

Legionář, Lion of Siberia
kiwifarms.net
Another shallow historical analysis video from Kraut

If anything explored in this video is new to you I would highly recommend someone to watch something other than Kraut's polandball videos.

View attachment 2389642

Also Kraut tries to make a jab at his old anglo rivals by calling them laughable for using greek statues as profile pictures to show their idolatry towards ancient greece. Ignoring of course that for years this is the man that used Heinrich Heine as his profile picture while looking like a hobo.
Wait i didnt watch video I have more important things to do right now.
But city states period is not first time there was Greek civilization .
We have Minoans around 3500-. 1100 Bc and Mykeans 1600- 1000 bc.
Yes we dont know that much about them but they existed and built massive palace complexes plus traded with other Bronze age civilizations.
So some kind of state existed.
After that we have +-400 years of Homeric Dark ages during which our only sources are archeology And Legends.
And only after that in 8 century Bc we have early city states polis.

So did Kraut just casually skipped thousands of years of Greek history?

He Is trying So hard to fit in breadtube circles:story:

BoxerShorts47

equality for all, KiwiFarms is no place for hate
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
employment without upward mobility is the same as classical slavery.

ABE LINN COHN

Murdered by the COMMUNIST GANGSTER COMPUTER GOD
kiwifarms.net

SuperDeeDuper

it's a show stoppin' Zany kind of popcorn!
kiwifarms.net
the quintessential liberal take: insisting that everyone goes to college to get a middling education so they can do some soulless make-work office job, thereby creating a vacuum in which sexual politics are completely perverted, generating demand for side-hustle production of smut.

in the liberal mind, this is preferable to simply having a society where we admit that not everyone belongs in college and women get married instead of getting "educated" in nonsense to do a pointless job. please ignore the fact that the "liberated" world is producing overworked, overstressed, unhappy people who lack basic fulfillment and have to replace it with said smut.