Kraut and Tea / Joseph Lancaster / @GiveMeThouMemes - Schizo pseudo-intellectual with impulsive buyer's remorse, electrified nipple clamps & split penis.

Rand /pol/

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Noproblemo

kiwifarms.net
Very moronic of Kraut to be dehumanizing fascists whilst claiming fascists are the only ones dehumanizing others. Fascism is very well capable of recognizing the humanity of others, nothing in the ideology of fascism is about how the outgroup is inhuman. On the other hand, Kraut's humanitarianism explicitly argues that the outgroup is inhuman, opposed to humanity, and deserves any atrocities enacted upon them.

TLDR: read Schmitt

Sammich

kiwifarms.net
I think the bombing of hiroshima was justified, it saved untold american and japanese lives. How many tens or even hundreds of thousands of both would have been lost fighting a ground war? That being said, it's fucking sickening to justified it as "fuck them japs, they had it coming". But the same mindset that thinks that, thinks the germans had dresden coming. Dresden was nothing but revenge, served no logical purpose, and could be considered a war crime by some. These people are bad, so let's just kill all the bad people. That's the level he's working at, and is too fucking stupid to notice how fuckign stupid he is.
Kraut is just a detestable faggot. He's also very very stupid.

Terrorist

Osama bin Ladkin
kiwifarms.net
If Bomber Harris lived to see the decline the architects of the postwar liberal order unleashed on Europe - a kulturkampf that made out of what could’ve been millions of proper men a cornucopia of deranged slobs like Joseph Lancaster, whose pursuits in life include electrocuting their nipples for sexual pleasure and masturbating with such force their penises are split in two - he might’ve concluded he fought on the wrong side of the war.

Slap47

Hehe xd
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

unknown.png

Kraut tries his old trick of changing his batshit insane argument into something more agreeable. Gets slapped down.
Very nostalgic,

Left historytube and Breadtube already hate his guts. I can only imagine that more moderate historytube is now raising an eyebrow at him.

Kyria the Great

kiwifarms.net
The same reason why the Europeans conquered the entire planet. They are smug, arrogant, intelligent assholes by default... well, at least the ones that gain power. If it weren't for European powers fighting amongst themselves, they could have dominated everything... Replace two "world wars" with something approaching cooperation and we wouldn't be discussing silly nonsense like Marx or Mao... But alas, they killed tens of millions of each other.... obliterating multiple generations and inviting the inevitable fall to Chinese corruption of our western democracies.

It ultimately leads to the question if democracy only works when there is a united culture and if multiculturism actually leads to an erosion of democracy due to very nature of conflicting cultures. Granted, I don't believe Axe Dick Kraut to be the man mature enough to have a serious discussion about that on either merit.

Slap47

Hehe xd
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is he feuding with anyone/another community? Please let there be another discord war room.

1638217746842.png

Just a video.

I think Kraut will really piss people off if he tries to represent alt-history hub and the rest as leftists who stan Imperial Japan (those people did not exist in the conversation).

Kraut believes the atom bombing of Japan should be celebrated and that fascists + those who enable fascism by living under fascist regimes should be dehumanized and killed.

My personal theories:

a) Kraut's Korean friend does not exist. He says this to win sympathy and make an authority/morality argument

b) Kraut is trying to make this about insane leftists to pander to anti-Sjw sentiments. There are probably a few leftists who like Imperial Japan and victimize Japan, but that was not present in the conversation.

Oan-Härûn

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2760397

Just a video.

I think Kraut will really piss people off if he tries to represent alt-history hub and the rest as leftists who stan Imperial Japan (those people did not exist in the conversation).

Kraut believes the atom bombing of Japan should be celebrated and that fascists + those who enable fascism by living under fascist regimes should be dehumanized and killed.

My personal theories:

a) Kraut's Korean friend does not exist. He says this to win sympathy and make an authority/morality argument

b) Kraut is trying to make this about insane leftists to pander to anti-Sjw sentiments. There are probably a few leftists who like Imperial Japan and victimize Japan, but that was not present in the conversation.
I think that's how I'm going to win my future internet arguments.

"I'm going to make a video sometime next year, way after you or anyone else will care and THEN you will see how right I am!"

Scarface1

I like planes.
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2760397

Just a video.

My personal theories:

I can only hope this is going to be a repeat of his autistic war with the alt-right.
Don't let us down Kraut, it's been a long time since you put a good show for everyone to laught at.

Trig.Point

I wouldn't start from here.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2760397

Just a video.

My personal theories:

He's careful in who he picks fights with Alternate History basically tells him that the topic isn't a focus for him, and Kraut keeps needling him.

Then there's fucking Shaun who spends nearly a year making a bullshit video, sourced on weirdo chomsky style political tracts, arguing that the bombing was motivated by racisim,the sunk cost fallicy, and the desire to intimidate the Soviets... All we get from Kraut in response is fucking crickets. Because Kraut knows he shares an audience with Shaun.

Quindoll

kiwifarms.net
Ahh the edge. Well a normal person could argue in argument for the bombings with the question: Compared to what?

Alternatives where as far as I know:

1. Landing in mainland Japan
One has to remember how high the casualties rate were for the Japanese soldiers in the previous battles. Around >90 % of their fighting force had often to be killed. Prisoners were an exception. And they weren't useless since each battle contributed to the ever increasing body count of US soldiers as well.
The Japanese still had around 3 million soldiers in Japan. Add to these a few million quickly drafted civilians trained with bamboos in order to stab American soldiers with those. Ya the number of deaths would be high.
Did I mention that the Japanese did not nearly have enough uniforms for the "civilian soldiers"? Ya imagine what kind of mess that would have been if every Japanese civilian would have been seen as a potential target by any US soldier with a sense of wanting to survive.

2. Sea blockade and starving them out
Japan was at this point utterly fucked supply wise. All sea transport routes were either filled with sea mines or constantly attacked by US submarines. So starvation would have been an idea. This would costs millions of Japanese lives. The bad side to this is that Japan was still in control of vast conquered territories. One can only imagine the additional terror that would have been brought upon conquered people like the Koreans if that plan was set in motion. Remember: Starving someone out takes a lot of time.

So now that I look at it. Kraut should indeed not defend the atomic bombs. The other alternatives would have easily resulted in a higher Japanese death toll overall. And only a dead Japanese of that time is a good Japanese.

Are the Japanese retarded with their handling of history? Yes of course. Doesn't mean that his handling of an argument has to be retarded as well.

Spud Stacker

I Am A Potato
kiwifarms.net
1638148396453-png.2758390

1638148259082-png.2758382

Seems he doubled down. Spicy timeline.
Amazing how communism, despite having such a wonderful "common definition of humanity" wound up engaging in the exact same atrocities as fascism, from the mass murder of dissidents to the ethnic cleansing of "enemy" demographics to all out genocide, and all the rape and torture and enforced starvation that these crimes would entail.

Its almost like an authoritarian regime with absolute power which has zero tolerance for dissent and which actively motivates and rewards those both within the regime and the population for engaging in ever more extreme aggression towards internal and external enemies/scapegoats of the regime is gonna wind up doing the exact same evil shit, regardless of what ideological pretext is used.

Also as to the whole "the civilians deserved it because they totally knew what was going on", how the fuck would your average citizen in a heavily censored pre internet state, which all newspapers and radios were strictly controlled by the government and there was an extremely overt threat of a harsh state punishment for questioning official facts and trying to find alternative information, have any goddamn idea of shit going on out of their line of sight beyond a hundred contradictory rumors?

Hell, when your average citizen of any nation is gonna have 95% of their lives revolving strictly around their own personal affairs and those of their loved ones, how in the hell are the citizens of wartime germany gonna find the time between breadlines, mandatory work shifts, and generally trying not to die screaming to nancy drew the holocaust from their shit smelling bunker domicile in dusseldorf?!

Oh yeah, and anyone who uses the "THIS WRITER/PHILOSOPHER/STATE DOG CATCHER SAID THIS SO ITS THE OFFICIAL TRUTH BECAUSE THEY SMART AND STUFF" argument deserves to be tied naked to a fire hydrant and whipped with rubber strength bands.

Spud Stacker

I Am A Potato
kiwifarms.net
Love how Krauts "war against the alt-right and fascism" has morphed into whatever this is.
Its the inevitable result of whenever someone decidedly autistic enters the prestige-extremism spiral,

i.e. where some attention starved sperg begins obsessively seeking respectability/internet points/asspats/clout/whatever at all costs and finds that the easiest and cheapest and safest way of doing this is to identify whatever boogieman/scapegoat/outgroup is in vogue to hate among the cool kids, and then go balls to the wall in being the most unhinged tryhard imaginable in loudly screaming just how much they fucking hate [INSERT GROUP HERE] and everyone deemed to be connected with them, and how they want them all to die screaming while their kids are being raped and being skinned alive on live tv and whatnot, and doing this over and over and over and over again in the hopes it gets them noticed as an edgy boi who hates the right people

The key factor in all this is the sperg in question has zero actual loyalty or belief in the shit he is saying or the cause he is trying to grift respectability from, and thus they have absolutely zero compunction against making said shit he is claiming to be "fighting for" look like the most repulsive and hateful and flat out dangerous rabble of toxic retards imaginable

Which assuming my rather distinct memories of kraut being rather fucking chummy with some decidedly (((them))) hating right wing youtubers before he threw everything into whoring himself out for the breadtube audience, would make perfect sense as he would already have a proven history of abandoning shit he claimed to believe in out of a desperate desire to join the country club.

Puck

kiwifarms.net
1638148396453-png.2758390

1638148259082-png.2758382

Seems he doubled down. Spicy timeline.
Idk how people can rationalize celebrating war crimes against civilians because the nazis were bad and not realise that that very same argument could be applied to the civilians of the USSR that were some of the most numerous victims of nazi war crimes.

He said bombing civilians is fine because the social contract in the 3rd reich required indifference to the crimes of their government. well then the same could be said about the USSR and their civilians, their social contract required indifference to the gulags, the purges, the Holodomor, etc

Bec

Good dog best friend
kiwifarms.net
Idk how people can rationalize celebrating war crimes against civilians because the nazis were bad and not realise that that very same argument could be applied to the civilians of the USSR that were some of the most numerous victims of nazi war crimes.

He said bombing civilians is fine because the social contract in the 3rd reich required indifference to the crimes of their government. well then the same could be said about the USSR and their civilians, their social contract required indifference to the gulags, the purges, the Holodomor, etc
Because Nazis did bad things which means millions of Germans being displaced and German cities being leveled with okay and even good.
but the USSR were just misguided so we need to Apologize to them- kraut.