Careercow Kurt Eichenwald / Roy Rogers / Andrew McDonald - Litigious Failed Journalist, Epileptic Sped, Trump Derangement Incarnate, Hentai Weeaboo Racist, Sexist, Suspected Pedo, Living Centrist Democrat Meme

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
True & Honest Fan
He hasn't had a salaried job in years and doesn't seem to be writing any more books or even Medium-tier freelance articles, so I guess he has literally all the time in the world to pursue frivolous litigation whenever he's not jacking it to milf hentai or tweeting in anger at Trump.

He hasn't had a salaried job in years and doesn't seem to be writing any more books or even Medium-tier freelance articles, so I guess he has literally all the time in the world to pursue frivolous litigation whenever he's not jacking it to milf hentai or tweeting in anger at Trump.
This guy is a nobody who's been riding on the 15 minutes of fame he got in 2016 during the elections when he published some Trump hit piece. He should be grateful to the Orange Man, if Hillary won no one would ever pay any attention to his deranged ramblings again.

Fougaro

Glow in the dark K/DA Popstar
What is he even talking about? Is this just more fanfiction about his life as usual?
Eichenwald is one of these people that talk so much without actually saying anything. I'll try translating his tweets from schizo to English:

Not only does Hentai-kun claim he got six figures out of Ravioli, but that all the people who sent stobe images were part of a white supremacist network that Tucker Carlson somehow dogwhistled into giffing people on the internet. According to Eichenwald, the FBI is now going after all the other people and hackers that giffed on him and the Epilepsy foundation back in late 2019.

Edit:

But wait, there is more:
Untitled-1.png

Last edited:

Karl der Grosse

Currently being sued by a cousin-fucker.
True & Honest Fan
I'm reminded of awhile back, Kurt had a big bombshell coming. He did all of this intensive twitter analysis, he was going to show that twitter posts making fun of him could be tied directly to both Trump and the Russian government. He was going to save twitter and expose his enemies! He talked it up and talked it up.

Then came the time for the big reveal...and it didn't come. He quietly dropped the whole thing. This current wet fart talking about how he's totally crushing his enemies, who of course are all tied to each other, is much the same. The FBI isn't going to be rolling up and arresting Tucker Carlson or some mythical association of gif-posters. If they were going to go after anyone besides Rivello, Kurt's the last person they'd detail their plan to. As for Rivello? Well, he was dumb enough to consent to a interview and then he was dumb enough to tell the FBI agents what he'd done. Even if there was a network of people dedicated to seizure-inducing gif posts, I would hope none of them would be stupid enough to follow Rivello's path.

When the FBI asks you for an interview, you should always, always say no.

break these cuffs

it's me and my bitch
View attachment 1591058

View attachment 1591059View attachment 1591060View attachment 1591061

I can agree that people from the internet far right aren't the smartest or otherwise winners of the genetic lottery, but I'm going to become an unironic Twitch thot if people giffing on Kurt is some master keikaku of the Russian government.
You cut off his list of demands to call off the feds:
Send me all of your futa hentai by 8:00pm EDT on September 13th, 2020 or you're all going to jail.

Next Task

True & Honest Fan
This guy is a nobody who's been riding on the 15 minutes of fame he got in 2016 during the elections when he published some Trump hit piece. He should be grateful to the Orange Man, if Hillary won no one would ever pay any attention to his deranged ramblings again.
To be much more fair to him than is warranted, Kurt actually did some reporting at one time, including some about a deluded, self-important FBI informant that became a book, and then a movie starring Matt Damon.

Then Trump and CP and hentai and the Kurt we know and make fun of happened. So his fifteen minutes came from something else, and it's more likely his desperate attempts to stay relevant have turned him into the guy he wrote about, but worse.

Fougaro

Glow in the dark K/DA Popstar
To be much more fair to him than is warranted, Kurt actually did some reporting at one time, including some about a deluded, self-important FBI informant that became a book, and then a movie starring Matt Damon.

Then Trump and CP and hentai and the Kurt we know and make fun of happened. So his fifteen minutes came from something else, and it's more likely his desperate attempts to stay relevant have turned him into the guy he wrote about, but worse.
Kurt in this day and age is an IBS-tier lolcow like Ethan Ralph. But unlike Ralph Kurt used to be an actual prestigious journalist until he tanked his career in one of the most spectacular downward spirals I've seen.

Edit:
The FBI isn't going to be rolling up and arresting Tucker Carlson or some mythical association of gif-posters. If they were going to go after anyone besides Rivello, Kurt's the last person they'd detail their plan to. As for Rivello?
To be fair, most people believed the authorities had better things to do than go after some sped that sent a gif to Kurt; which in hindsight makes Kurt's ramblings about the corrupt Trumpian justice system the more bizarre.

Last edited: