Careercow Kurt Eichenwald / Roy Rogers / Andrew McDonald - Litigious Failed Journalist, Epileptic Sped, Trump Derangement Incarnate, Hentai Weeaboo Racist, Sexist, Suspected Pedo, Living Centrist Democrat Meme

AprilRains

Drowning Pumpkin
True & Honest Fan
They are the left wing equivalent of all those dumbass libertards who constantly threaten to "go Galt" even though they live on welfare.
It's funny, I've never met a tax rebel yet who actually owed any income tax. They're all as poor as churchmice. They do not owe tax. They are owed services, and they don't collect them.

Jigglyjogglers

The Doctor Bashir guy
True & Honest Fan
This first tweet is non-ironically almost an exact duplicate of the Confederate argument before the Civil War on why they had to secede before a Republican took office. I didn't know Kurt was a Lost Cause supporter.

I also have to wonder, if we went back to Obama's presidency would we find Kurt tweeting out about how even mentioning secession was tantamount to treason? Because there was a lot of that.

Evilronald

Could 2020 get any fucking worse?!?
I will be so excited to see if Kurt tries to have Trump prosecuted for giving him seizures (assuming he wins). Kurt has really been warped by Twitter. Really looking forward to seeing his meltdown today.
275DAEDD-2458-41C8-82A7-92FEBC8F697D.jpeg

BubbleButt

President of the Ugly Fat Bitch Alma Smego Fanclub
The seizures must be caused by Kurt's gray matter hitting his skull with all these big brain takes.

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
I will be so excited to see if Kurt tries to have Trump prosecuted for giving him seizures (assuming he wins). Kurt has really been warped by Twitter. Really looking forward to seeing his meltdown today.
View attachment 1704159
Does pedophilia cause seizures? Because that would explain why kikenwald constantly has them.

Evilronald

Could 2020 get any fucking worse?!?
declaring war on AOC via his "son"
View attachment 1715089
I think he really means his wife’s son. It’s hilarious how democrats are already attacking eachother viciously before they’ve even tried to appreciate their supposed defeat of the orange man. They don’t seem to grasp that Trump is literally too stubborn to die and even if he’s defeated now, he will spend the next 4 years getting revenge and pushing his ideology.