Careercow Kurt Eichenwald / Roy Rogers / Andrew McDonald - Litigious Failed Journalist, Epileptic Sped, Trump Derangement Incarnate, Hentai Weeaboo Racist, Sexist, Suspected Pedo, Living Centrist Democrat Meme

Tathagata

He who has thus come/gone
6,000,000 was a lot bigger than 280,000 last time I checked, and even if you want to go by this man's Holocaust-denying claim that only 285,000 Jews were killed, then 285,000 is still bigger than 280,000.
I think he's trying to say that only 285k Jews were killed literally within German borders, which is retarded because they purposefully set up the camps in occupied territories. It's using the most superficial of technicalities to make an exaggerated point. But it's funnier to accuse him of Holocaust denial.

thismanlies

Sacred Cows Make The Juiciest Hamburgers
True & Honest Fan

Senior Lexmechanic

Upgraded with salt extractor
Are tax rebels the same as UK freemen on the land?

Is it just me or do lefty bluechecks have a weird fascination for AOC?
1. A bit, but sovcits are closer in terms of thinking that no laws apply to them. Tax rebels are just morons who hate roads and public utilities.
2. Not just the lefties- if you listen to the hard-right, AOC is the fucking Mouth of Sauron for the entire DNC, despite the fact that most of the boomer moderates that make up the party's inner circle hate her and her politics with a vehement passion.

Next Task

True & Honest Fan
I think he was trying to use the number of Jews just from those countries that were killed as an equivalence to Covid deaths. But it's still using the Holocaust as a measuring stick - this pandemic is equivalent to 0.05 Holocausts! - in a way that was expressed poorly and waaaay too Trump Is Literally Hitler for even most of the other Jews.

He's certifiable at this point, has been for a while. Unfortunately it doesn't seem like anyone actually cares about him enough to stage an intervention over his Twitter sperging. So the spiral continues downwards.

Marshal Mannerheim

Koti, uskonto, ja isänmaa.
I think he's trying to say that only 285k Jews were killed literally within German borders, which is retarded because they purposefully set up the camps in occupied territories. It's using the most superficial of technicalities to make an exaggerated point. But it's funnier to accuse him of Holocaust denial.
So he's being a smartarse just to prove a point about the Bad Orange Man, not realising how offensive he sounds to anyone who's ever taken a history class?
Besides, the ”only 285k Jews were killed within Germany” is also wrong, because Auschwitz was in Upper Silesia which was de jure part of Germany during the war, and far more than 285,000 Jews were killed at Auschwitz.
1. A bit, but sovcits are closer in terms of thinking that no laws apply to them. Tax rebels are just morons who hate roads and public utilities.
2. Not just the lefties- if you listen to the hard-right, AOC is the fucking Mouth of Sauron for the entire DNC, despite the fact that most of the boomer moderates that make up the party's inner circle hate her and her politics with a vehement passion.
1) ah, so they're basically just ancaps who are stupid enough to try and live out their Ayn Rand-influenced fantasies?
2) yeah, but the hard right who think AOC has any influence on Democrat policy openly hate her instead of behaving in the weird way I mentioned in my earlier post.

AnOminous

there ain't no turning back
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
Can't stand people like him that go on and on about the Holocaust, as if it's the most horrible thing that has ever happened and everything must be compared to it. Yes, it's also very inappropriate.
Really the only other appropriate things to compare it to are other genocides, like the Armenian genocide, or events of similar magnitude, like the Holodomor. A more proper comparison to COVID would be something like the normal annual flu fatalities. Flu fatalities are actually down this year, quite possibly because the vulnerable population is dying of coof instead and/or flu deaths are being miscagetorized as coof. It's also just plain weird to use not just the Holocaust as a measurement, but a small sliver of it like just the death toll in Germany and Austria. What a weird dude. I guess in the next day or so he'll blame it on a seizure.
Something like half of them occurred in Poland, which really got fucked in WW II, losing something like 20% of its entire population. In fact, the death count in Poland was six million, literally the same magic number that has been settled on for the Holocaust. And of course, the deadliest death camp of all was the namesake of Kurt, the Eichenwald concentration camp.
They're basically completely retarded fuckups who think no laws apply to them, and courts don't have jurisdiction, but at the same time they're constantly bringing frivolous lawsuits in the very same courts they claim have no authority. They have a collection of absolutely gobsmackingly idiotic legal theories like that their names are copyrighted so courts aren't allowed to use them, that your name in capital letters is a different person, and just absolutely bafflingly dense utter bullshit like that. Despite not ever winning even one of these moronic lolsuits, they keep filing them. One of their more annoying tricks is filing endless liens on random people. No matter how bogus these are, they can be tricky to unwind.

Last edited:

Mola Ram

Self Righteous Ego Bastard Asshole
True & Honest Fan
They have a collection of absolutely gobsmackingly idiotic legal theories like that their names are copyrighted so courts aren't allowed to use them, that your name in capital letters is a different person, and just absolutely bafflingly dense utter bullshit like that.

Everything they do is calculated to waste the authorities' time, whether it's a traffic cop, a judge, or some poor county clerk. Sometimes they'll have fun with them, though. I recall one sovcit making the daffy argument that the court had no jurisdiction because the fact the American flag had a fringe on it showed it was a naval flag, and therefore they were in an admiralty court. The judge looked at him and said, "That's all right. I'll pretend you're a boat."

AnOminous

there ain't no turning back
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
I recall one sovcit making the daffy argument that the court had no jurisdiction because the fact the American flag had a fringe on it showed it was a naval flag, and therefore they were in an admiralty court.
This is one of their favorites. While each sovcit has their own grab bag of crazy opinions, they generally share a core set of them and this is one. Nobody has yet been acquitted because they started shrieking about a fringe on the flag though. Also this is a really stupid one because the relevant law is the Flag Code. The American Legion has a page on it, and the Flag Code itself. Quite simply, how the flag is decorated and treated is entirely within the discretion of the President, by the plain language of the law. But don't tell these morons that.

Marshal Mannerheim

Koti, uskonto, ja isänmaa.
I recall one sovcit making the daffy argument that the court had no jurisdiction because the fact the American flag had a fringe on it showed it was a naval flag, and therefore they were in an admiralty court. The judge looked at him and said, "That's all right. I'll pretend you're a boat."
That makes UK sovcits (or freemen on the land as us Teadrinkeristanis call them) look comparatively sane given that they have the relatively sensible belief that a long since repealed article in a 805 year old document gives them the right to disobey any laws they want.

Mola Ram

Self Righteous Ego Bastard Asshole
True & Honest Fan
That makes UK sovcits (or freemen on the land as us Teadrinkeristanis call them) look comparatively sane given that they have the relatively sensible belief that a long since repealed article in a 805 year old document gives them the right to disobey any laws they want.

It's similar here, really. They claim to be following the Articles of Confederation, the unworkable attempt at a federal code of laws that were replaced by the Constitution. Their whole spiel is that since the Articles were never officially revoked, they're still in force. It's completely loony, and if you listen to these people they start to sound uncomfortably like a paranoid schizophrenic with incredibly detailed and specific delusions.