Kyle Anthony "Kylie / Cassandra / Jesse" Brooks / queerdykekylie - [shareable] CHILDISH, TOTES A GUY

Smutley

Kill Count: 2
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Is Bill C-51 bad? Yes, a brief glance showed something like Canada's version of the patriot act. Did the patriot act completely remove all human rights from every US citizen? lol, no, it didn't. Maybe Kylie should renounce his citizenship and move somewhere better capable of taking care of a fat deaf wheelchair bound female soul'd genderqueer racist - somewhere like America.
upload_2015-6-19_15-59-12.png

Sign my petition?

Weeping With Pity

Hi, I went to college with ADF
kiwifarms.net
Dear reparation people:

My family were not part of the 1.5%(ish) of white people who owned slaves. We were busy securing property in the Delaware valley area so that the native tribe was not pushed west. However, we did find time to provide shelter and food for escaped slaves heading north through the underground railroad. If this is to be a time of settling debts, and you want to prove how you're responsible independent citizens, then you can surely compensate my family for the 50 or so guests they provided lodging to each month through the 1850s. In the interest of fairness, we'll set a fair market value (for the time) of $1 per person, with a collections interest rate of 5%, compounded instantaneously (that's better than even most federal student loans will get you). That comes out to approximately $13 million. (Slightly more, but I'll be generous and round down).

We can assume the service of my ancestors who fought and/or died for the side of Emancipation in the related war was provided gratis.

Or we can be realistic, realize it's 150 years ago, and while there may be some lingering structural injustice, you do not deserve millions of dollars and massive guilt trip rights today from the families that were helping you back then, kthxbai.

Dalish

jewess bitch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dear reparation people:

My family were not part of the 1.5%(ish) of white people who owned slaves. We were busy securing property in the Delaware valley area so that the native tribe was not pushed west. However, we did find time to provide shelter and food for escaped slaves heading north through the underground railroad. If this is to be a time of settling debts, and you want to prove how you're responsible independent citizens, then you can surely compensate my family for the 50 or so guests they provided lodging to each month through the 1850s. In the interest of fairness, we'll set a fair market value (for the time) of $1 per person, with a collections interest rate of 5%, compounded instantaneously (that's better than even most federal student loans will get you). That comes out to approximately $13 million. (Slightly more, but I'll be generous and round down).

We can assume the service of my ancestors who fought and/or died for the side of Emancipation in the related war was provided gratis.

Or we can be realistic, realize it's 150 years ago, and while there may be some lingering structural injustice, you do not deserve millions of dollars and massive guilt trip rights today from the families that were helping you back then, kthxbai.

slaves were actually about $12,000 a pop by today's standards according to census data. it's cheaper to get a slave in this day and age!

kylie is from canada too, lol, how has he been oppressed by the american system of slavery? most other countries don't do reparations for anything, as much as people (like kylie) wanna tell you that jews/armenians/irish have gotten money back for being displaced, killed and forced to work

sugoi-chan

chewing on a stick of cum
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
slaves were actually about $12,000 a pop by today's standards according to census data. it's cheaper to get a slave in this day and age!

kylie is from canada too, lol, how has he been oppressed by the american system of slavery? most other countries don't do reparations for anything, as much as people (like kylie) wanna tell you that jews/armenians/irish have gotten money back for being displaced, killed and forced to work

He could have been descended from one of the slaves who escaped on the Underground Railroad or one of the ones given freedom by the British who were moved to Canada during the revolutionary war.

I mean, I agree that the reparations are dumb and this is probably just a cash grab by someone desperate to cash white guilt money but it's not unheard of for a descendant of American chattel slavery to be in Canada.

Android raptor

"an honest-to-God BPD womanchild misanthrope"
kiwifarms.net
My mom's dad's side of the family might have owned slaves since they're well off southerners, however her mom's side is Canadian/English and my dad's entire side is working class scot-irish northerners with some Danish thrown in. I take after the latter way more than anything else (including economically). I mean, I suppose they can take our long, colorful history of alcoholism, anger problems, and utter lack of sun resistance but I can't say we can offer much else.

I love how its always decently off black kids and white sjws demanding this shit too, almost as if working class and below blacks aren't usually spoiled, entitled twats with no idea how the real world works.

Also I like how he's insisting Canada is the worst country ever due to their Patriot act. Bitch please, the US has had to deal with that shit for years and on top of that we have to pay out the nose for any serious medical issues (a huge factor in the aforemented tendency for poor whites to be dead by 65). Yeah that shit isn't good at all, but moving to Canada is still a mighty tempting idea for plenty of us in the states.

Almost as if he needs to GASP check his Canadian privilege! :p

AnOminous

each malted milk ball might be their last
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Are any SJW's even remotely attractive?

Depends how you mean and how broadly you define SJW. Anita Sarkeesian isn't horrible looking, but may not be an SJW. She's more of a media whore. She'd probably be whatever political bent would get the most attention.

IDCP also isn't horrible looking but absolute insanity is a real turn-off.

Android raptor

"an honest-to-God BPD womanchild misanthrope"
kiwifarms.net
Riley is actually quite attractive IMHO and a few others aren't bad, but yeah most sjws are varying levels of fug.

I think this guy has even hoovers beat in terms of half-assedness of his transtrending. I didn't realize that was possible. Even hooves at least shaves and has a few vaguely feminine looking articles of clothing.

sugoi-chan

chewing on a stick of cum
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Can somebody explain to me how prevalent the idea of "reparations" is in America? To a outsider who is born and bread in the City that was at the top of the slavery triangle (Liverpool) that was the home of the abolishment movement before it became a trendy thing for the middle class to support, that has one of the most diverse ethnic makeups of any city in Europe I have never once heard the argument for or against brought up.

It's not a major movement in the US.

X

XH 502

kiwifarms.net
Dear reparation people,

No one I'm directly related to lived in America until after World War I. My grandparents on one side didn't come to America until the mid-50s. If we're looking for compensation in regards to previous transgressions is it okay for me to ask Germans for reparation from that one time the Nazis bombed my grandmother's rural village?

Hat

Tranny Sayaka Miki
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Can somebody explain to me how prevalent the idea of "reparations" is in America? To a outsider who is born and bread in the City that was at the top of the slavery triangle (Liverpool) that was the home of the abolishment movement before it became a trendy thing for the middle class to support, that has one of the most diverse ethnic makeups of any city in Europe I have never once heard the argument for or against brought up.
Virtually non-existent, and tends to be associated with radical groups such as the New Black Panthers.

Spooky_Scary

kiwifarms.net
Trying to be helpful? No, fuck YOU

View attachment 33186

Yeah cause fuck anyone who actually commits more to combating social and economic wrongs than just posting and reposting FB updates from someone with 80,000 different appropriated identities and self diagnosed mental and physical illnesses.

Man I came here for ADF, Kinny, and Jin; but Jesus what a can of worms we've found. I wonder if Brooks is aware how very much in line he is with not only Louis Farrakhan, but also David Duke in the whole "White people should remain in White countries and societies, and Blacks should stick with Blacks, and anyone else who tries to strive towards racial harmony is either a scheming Marxist Jew or a naive fool."

Edit: incomplete sentence

Baryon Jones

I will drink heavily and shout at you.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Im late to this party, but what kind of disability (other than deafness) does Kylie have?

Baryon Jones

I will drink heavily and shout at you.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Mental age of a 6 year old, and all the charm and grace of a pubic louse.
So nothing that you cannot glean from a cursory glance? A pity, part of me was hoping for either something bullshit and lulzy like FAS or something legit that might engender sympathy.

Peace and Harmony

✨ you're the sparkle of my life ✨
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So nothing that one cannot glean from a cursory glance? A pity, pat of me was hoping for either something bullshit and lulzy like FAS or something legit that might engender sympathy.

I feel that there are few redeeming qualities to a person who wants to commit genocide against the entire white race.