Kyle Anthony "Kylie / Cassandra / Jesse" Brooks / queerdykekylie - [shareable] CHILDISH, TOTES A GUY

• DDoS is active again.

Brit Crust

Most Fashionable Bitch In Tremorton
kiwifarms.net
6f supremacy?
1588132632832.png

In other words, I presume it's yet another one of his extreme anti-white views.

hambeerlyingnreed

Ordering pizza at the Weight Loss Clinic
kiwifarms.net
Despite calling themselves an "online SJW activist" on Twitter, that has been unused even for retweets for quite some time.

Saw this on FB today though. It's 11AM in Toronto right now, so I expect a chimpout later today.

1.png

Computer expert, but can't figure out how to @ the business they're complaining about. I've seen blind people who can navigate Facebook better!

Chan the Wizard

My Gemsona is autistic
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Despite calling themselves an "online SJW activist" on Twitter, that has been unused even for retweets for quite some time.

Saw this on FB today though. It's 11AM in Toronto right now, so I expect a chimpout later today.

View attachment 1346233
Computer expert, but can't figure out how to @ the business they're complaining about. I've seen blind people who can navigate Facebook better!

I know Kyle is literally retarded but he doesn’t even say what store.

Rogowski

one tree per nerd
kiwifarms.net
I’ve been checking in on Kylie’s SJW activism page and personal page sporadically and he’s been boring as fuck since his whole buying-the-burka drama when he lost the burka he purchased AFTER he left the store and emailed the store demanding they replace it because the layout of the shopping center was confusing. He has the occasional comment to chime in on a post from his “conversations with X people” groups, the generic posts from his activism page, and that’s about it. He’s either completely reformed his lolcow ways or it’s all hidden behind his profile for friends only.

the khat quaffer

resplendent!
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1346233

Now I'll come out and admit that I'm hella ignorant on how blind people browse the internet. I know they do it. I know there's one wheelchair (superblindman) tossing money at DSP so I know they can do it.

But how a blind, mute, disabled, trans, queer, crip 2 spirit browses the internet is just beyond me. I like to think he's just hooked up to all kinds of text to speech equipment that scours some godforsaken extreme left rss feeds of current events and just sort of , mumbles and drools into some device in his mouth resembling those dentist suction things, and out comes some fairly understandable text from his social media accounts. I'm imagining kind of like a rétarded version of the emperor guy from Warhammer.

Emperor_Imperial_Palace_Rogue_Trader.jpg

Well I mean, whatever Kylie is hooked up to, he types better than Sidella (another wheelchair fan of DSP).

DSP can really rake them in.

Edit: Kylie is not blind.

Last edited:

Meowthkip

We had fun, didn't we?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

shuppet

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1346233
The random person commenting to tell him he's a guy is a nice touch. I wonder if she was involved in whatever happened at the store.

Chan the Wizard

My Gemsona is autistic
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
For once I don’t think it was Kyle’s fault. Facebook had a bug that made comments to stores/pages appear as profile status comments. So he apparently posted that on a store’s page and we only noticed because of Facebook being weird.

I don’t think Kyle has reformed, I think he’s just aged out of all the groups that gave him attention. Though I’m surprised he hasn’t been signing furiously at his slaves for bringing the rona inside.

hambeerlyingnreed

Ordering pizza at the Weight Loss Clinic
kiwifarms.net
Kylie graduated Highschool in 2010.

01.png1.png

Most youth based groups stop at age 25 but some go way up to 30, including LGBT groups at a health centre. There's also tons of different programs for all ages in an LGBT community centre. Both buildings are wheelchair accessible. If Kylie wanted to, she could get involved there. They could also look into programs for disabled people, like art or sports or whatever, using the power of Google.

Rogowski

one tree per nerd
kiwifarms.net
I don’t think Kyle has reformed, I think he’s just aged out of all the groups that gave him attention.
That or it could be that he realized he was unemployable as a hateful anti-white extremist seeing as how he decided to find allah and dial back the Facebook posting around the time he graduated. @Smutley was on his friends list and used to clue us in to things like this but he’s been MIA now for years.

Kiwi Lime Pie

Tastefully surviving the 2021 DDOS attacks. 🥝🥧🐈
kiwifarms.net
I'll come out and admit that I'm hella ignorant on how blind people browse the internet. I know they do it.
Also blind people on the internet use screen-reading programs.
Even though it's already been mentioned Kylie isn't blind, I'll expand on this answer to say that screen readers can help both legally and totally blind people. The former group can dial up the magnification settings to 5-10x (maybe more?) to view text on a screen. The latter usually opts for TTS (text to speech) programs. That's why there was a push some time ago to design sites that are screen reader-friendly. IIRC, some activist lawyers/groups will even threaten/file suits over sites' lack of compliance as an ADA issue if the entity is US-based.

That or it could be that he realized he was unemployable as a hateful anti-white extremist seeing as how he decided to find allah and dial back the Facebook posting around the time he graduated.
Given Kylie's tendency to badmouth whitey (aka yt aka 6F) any chance they can on social media, it's surprising they aren't publicly sperging about the ongoing BLM/protest topics. Kylie never seemed to care about their social media footprint when they'd double and triple down on the rhetoric in the past, so I'd be curious what changed that if that's the reason for Kylie's recent and apparent radio silence on social media.

Rogowski

one tree per nerd
kiwifarms.net
So I checked out Kylie’s Facebook and he hasn’t posted since mid May but his activism page is still active. He’s mentioned several things related to black lives matter but doesn’t mention anything about George Floyd directly. Also:
1591850353378.png

He’s still on his reparations kick.

1591850452298.png

Still unemployed and trying to find work as a programmer.

1591850560369.png

Endorsing rioting.

1591850632405.png

More calls for reparations.

1591850795657.png

And finally, crying about Harry Potter bullshit and denouncing Columbus.
There’s plenty more I only captured a few recent highlights.

the khat quaffer

resplendent!
kiwifarms.net
So I checked out Kylie’s Facebook and he hasn’t posted since mid May but his activism page is still active. He’s mentioned several things related to black lives matter but doesn’t mention anything about George Floyd directly. Also:
View attachment 1367104
He’s still on his reparations kick.

View attachment 1367107
Still unemployed and trying to find work as a programmer.

View attachment 1367110
Endorsing rioting.

View attachment 1367113
More calls for reparations.

View attachment 1367117
And finally, crying about Harry Potter bullshit and denouncing Columbus.
There’s plenty more I only captured a few recent highlights.

>Reparations is important

Off to a great start

>If you want to hire me...to learn about social justice advocacy, oppression

He thinks people will pay him money to have him lecture them about how rayciss they is?

>whee columbus statue beheaded! racism btfo!

Not exactly the same but in some chimpout in another city they were taking down some confederate statue and apparently some rioter got his skull cracked in by the statue. You know, an inanimate object.