Kyle Anthony "Kylie / Cassandra / Jesse" Brooks / queerdykekylie - [shareable] CHILDISH, TOTES A GUY

• DDoS is active again.

hambeerlyingnreed

Ordering pizza at the Weight Loss Clinic
kiwifarms.net
He thinks people will pay him money to have him lecture them about how rayciss they is?

Teaching about oppression and isms is an actual job, but the focus is on how to overcome it and bring people together instead of finger pointing and putting people down or seperating them into "me versus all you #ffffffuckers" and they talk about it in a mostly upbeat way with humor. You know; so people actually want to listen and are open to learning more. Examples include Molly Bruke (blind) and Josh Sundquist (cancer survivor and amputee)

Vancouver Terry Bollea

>tfw finding your bfs smegma in the folds and eat
kiwifarms.net
One almost based post about Starbucks, and a lulzy bit positing that the concept of expletives is racist Kyliewut1.jpgKyliewut2.jpg

Trombonista

そう絶対☆もう絶対☆100%負けらんないっ
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He said this, I don’t know what the fuck he’s talking about but he said it nonetheless.
A4DBDC60-7529-41F1-80C5-B614334919F5.jpeg
I'm guessing people were praising Boseman for managing to make movies while battling colon cancer. That's offensive to slacktivists.

Kiwi Lime Pie

Tastefully surviving the 2021 DDOS attacks. 🥝🥧🐈
kiwifarms.net
Also found this gem:

I'm not sure how I feel about ASL as a mandatory, but some high schools do offer ASL which can be taken either as an elective or to satisfy the foreign/world language requirement. Also, some community colleges offer ASL to anyone interested or for those wanting to transfer to a four-year school and complete their ASL studies in order to be an interpreter. In short, there are existing opportunities available to anyone wanting or needing to learn ASL. Kylie's desire to impose their version of SocJus on others shines through once again.

Somebody makes an effort to accommodate and communicate with you?

Spit on them. Spit right in their fucking mouths.
Just goes to show that these so-called activists are never happy. Don't accommodate them and be dismissed as ableist. Make a bona fide effort to do what they want and it's dismissed as not enough. Small wonder most normies want nothing to do with these kind of folks; the latter spends more time driving wedges between them and the general public than the do building bridges.

hambeerlyingnreed

Ordering pizza at the Weight Loss Clinic
kiwifarms.net
I'm guessing people were praising Boseman for managing to make movies while battling colon cancer. That's offensive to slacktivists.

Wonder what Killyerselfie thinks about Trebek passing away. Or does he not matter cause he's white and male and has educational privilege, even though he hosted a show that helped people of all ages, races and soioeconomic backgrounds learn about different topics they might otherwise not be exposed to. Jeopardy even helped at least one person who was a concestant to learn English as a child.

DangerousGas

Societal Eschatologist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wonder what Killyerselfie thinks about Trebek passing away. Or does he not matter cause he's white and male and has educational privilege, even though he hosted a show that helped people of all ages, races and soioeconomic backgrounds learn about different topics they might otherwise not be exposed to. Jeopardy even helped at least one person who was a concestant to learn English as a child.
That would require the ability to look at a wider picture than virtue-signalling allows for, so no.

Rogowski

one tree per nerd
kiwifarms.net
After screeching for years about how Canada needs to help make ALS more accessible and mainstream, here he is losing his shit because Canada is encouraging kids to learn the National anthem in sign language. Oh, and he wants you to do the leg work for him by commenting on their post.
A4E76958-DF8D-4630-8136-FF6FF11BA1C1.jpeg
1C51AA96-AA6E-4F8E-A21D-E7B6076D84FD.jpeg
It’s interesting he noted the importance of the Canadian anthem despite going on and on for years about Canada being an illegitimate state founded on stolen land. It would also seem that Kylie completely deactivated his activism page he used as a public forum to discuss all the things that grind his gears. (Unless he decided to block my profile for some reason despite never interacting with the page)