Kyle Anthony "Kylie / Cassandra / Jesse" Brooks / queerdykekylie - [shareable] CHILDISH, TOTES A GUY

FierceBrosnan

Father of Birds, Lord of Parrots, Coffee drinker.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

shuppet

kiwifarms.net
Another brief cow crossover: Labelle has been condemned by Kyle Brooks.

Screenshot (62).png

Brooks is about as obnoxiously woke and obsessed with transmisogyny as it gets, so I'm not sure Billy's getting out of this one unscathed even in woke circles.

meygannew

kiwifarms.net
Aight, I came across "Kylie" in this trans education group, and certainly had my run ins with him, especially for being white and cis. Heard elsewhere he had a bit of a dodgy rep so Googled and found this thread and spent the last few days reading through.

Safe to say, I am glad I'm not the only who thinks he's a spiteful entitled prick and I have zero sympathy for him.

A while back I accidentally commented on a post in his trans group and he fucking kicked off accusing me of "speaking over trans voices". Like shit, god forbid I'm in several groups on Facebook and can't remember every single rule for all of them!

This thread is years old and he's still sporting that fucking ugly beard, calling himself a lesbian and e-begging.
Screenshot_20210426-200538_Facebook.jpgScreenshot_20210426-200615_Facebook.jpgScreenshot_20210426-200644_Facebook.jpgScreenshot_20210426-200804_Facebook.jpg
I'll try and get more screenshots from his group, which is inactive now after a major fucking meltdown over "men's pregnancies". Lmao.

Just thought I'd drop by!

Last edited by a moderator:

I raped a dog 2day

kiwifarms.net
Aight, I came across "Kylie" in this trans education group, and certainly had my run ins with him, especially for being white and cis. Heard elsewhere he had a bit of a dodgy rep so Googled and found this thread and spent the last few days reading through.

Safe to say, I am glad I'm not the only who thinks he's a spiteful entitled prick and I have zero sympathy for him.

A while back I accidentally commented on a post in his trans group and he fucking kicked off accusing me of "speaking over trans voices". Like shit, god forbid I'm in several groups on Facebook and can't remember every single rule for all of them!

This thread is years old and he's still sporting that fucking ugly beard, calling himself a lesbian and e-begging.

I'll try and get more screenshots from his group, which is inactive now after a major fucking meltdown over "men's pregnancies". Lmao.

Just thought I'd drop by!

I have a feeling that this group is just going to be Polyamory version 2.0 but without any other mods or admins to keep him in check.

I raped a dog 2day

kiwifarms.net
He seems to have forgotten al about that since he left the hijab shop in disgrace.
Muslims aren’t the popular oppressed group right now. Wait until there’s a news report or two of significant hate crimes against Muslims and Kylie will be right there, sucking up those oppression points. Hell, I’m surprised he isn’t claiming that he’s Asian after that guy shot up the massage parlors.

Last edited:

I raped a dog 2day

kiwifarms.net
Kylie may be incredibly stupid, but even he's not that stupid.
He spent years saying he’s a “male presenting trans woman” despite the fact that being trans is supposed to be about how you present yourself to others. He claimed to be Muslim despite the fact that Islam is specifically hostile to transgender people and extremely misogynistic. Nah, pretending to be Asian is right up his ally. I suppose the only reason he doesn’t do it is because he thinks he can still get more precious oppression points for being black.