Kyle Anthony "Kylie / Cassandra / Jesse" Brooks / queerdykekylie - [shareable] CHILDISH, TOTES A GUY

Ravenor

Purge.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So nothing that you cannot glean from a cursory glance? A pity, part of me was hoping for either something bullshit and lulzy like FAS or something legit that might engender sympathy.

Nah, if he has anything it's a case of the spergs, as for his hearing problems I'm not so sure it's as bad as him being totally deff from looking at it the Canadian an British medical standards are the same an quite lax so he could just not hear sounds at the lower or higher ends of the range but be fully functional other wise, but I'm willing to give him the benifit of the doubt about that.

I feel that there are few redeeming qualities to a person who wants to commit genocide against the entire white race.

I'm of the mind that the moment you feel superior to a whole group of people because of skin colour, size of nose, religious beliefs or income it's time you looked in the mirror and really evaluate just who you are as a person, if you can accurately describe yourself or ideology as a retard you really need to change.

Trombonista

はアーさっぱりさっぱり
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How can something that looks like that try to claim to be female?
He claims to be bigender on his tumblr, but I'm 100% sure he's a cis dude now that I've gotten a glimpse of his bearded face.

This guy is trying to gain extra oppression points by lying about his gender while milking his race oppression points for all they're worth.

The Dude

Make a difference in life. Gas a furry.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
[shareable]
GLOBAL BLACK OPPRESSION IS A GOOD THING

edit: what the fuck is THIS [archive]?

"I have never been taught to feel suspicious of White people in a systematically centered way. I have never kicked White people out of my racially safe spaces only beecause they were White, but always because of their individulist attitudes toward oppression."

"no more white people."

Right there is the crux of what Sharpton, Jackson, and Farrakhan all want: no more whitey.

And if you want to see what happens when black people get to control everything just take a look at Detroit and South Africa. Yes, Apartheid was a terrible thing, but look at the difference between South Africa during and after Apartheid. South Africa used to be a beautiful country and now its a shit hole.

Just like with Detroit. It used to be one of the most beautiful, modern, and prosperous cities in the country and now it's a crumbling cesspool.

I hate extremists like this, be they white, black, brown or yellow supremicists, this kind of extremism is toxic. We should be working together to bridge our cultural gaps, not make them bigger. We're not going to make it if we don't work together.

Peace and Harmony

✨ you're the sparkle of my life ✨
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Let's start the day right with a bit of Kengle-tier shitposting. Oh and GIMME MONEY

shitposting.jpg

Smutley

Kill Count: 2
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Just came across this gem of an article. Kylie appears to have cerebral palsy along with being deaf, which is why he can't shave his face. According to all these no-name blogs, he's a "well known activist" who was briefly Facebook banned because he "doesn't look female enough" and wasnt't using his real name.

The claim is that he can't afford the $200 fee for a name change while living on ~$800 a month disability. The article even says, "For most people, a legal change of name is complicated. For Kylie Brooks, it is impossible." Now, I'm no financial expert. But to me, if your entire life revolves around Facebook, you might want to take a little bit of initiative and save even $20 a month towards this goal so you'd stop being hassled.

But I guess the better solution would be to have a patreon and not use that money either.

Last edited:

CatParty

Boo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just came across this gem of an article. Kylie appears to have cerebral palsy along with being deaf, which is why he can't shave his face. According to all these no-name blogs, he's a "well known activist" who was briefly Facebook banned because he "doesn't look female enough" and wasnt't using his real name.

The claim is that he can't afford the $200 fee for a name change while living on ~$800 a month disability. The article even says, "For most people, a legal change of name is complicated. For Kylie Brooks, it is impossible." Now, I'm no financial expert. But to me, if your entire life revolves around Facebook, you might want to take a little bit of initiative and save even $20 a month towards this goal so you'd stop being hassled.

But I guess the better solution would be to have a patreon and not use that money either.

I don't see Phil on his patrons list. Yet more evidence of racism

Randall Fragg

Tran Ranch is under siege!
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wait, is this guy related to Zhane, by any chance? They seem to shair the same last name.