Lachlan Still / The Pedantic Romantic - Troon Anituber and Digibro's Bitch

cflame

Marquis of flames
kiwifarms.net
Sorry for double post just thought I'd add somethings he tweeted before that femboy stuff.

Responding to some chaser in his youtube comments.
Screenshot (20).png

(a)
Screenshot (21).png

(a)

Then someone laughs at him for thinking someone wants his dick

Screenshot (19).png

(a)

Looking at this exchange makes me wonder why he calls himself a femboy if he's trans? Also, after following him I've realized he's really boring. Edit: added arcive links to all the images.]

Last edited:

Cool kitties club

Question everything (except cats)
kiwifarms.net
Sorry for double post just thought I'd add somethings he tweeted before that femboy stuff.

Responding to some chaser in his youtube comments.

Then someone laughs at him for thinking someone wants his dick

Looking at this exchange makes me wonder why he calls himself a femboy if he's trans? Also, after following him I've realized he's really boring.
Imagine wanting to fuck that things bussy I thought even chasers had standards. Guess that’s some :optimistic::optimistic: on my part.

cflame

Marquis of flames
kiwifarms.net
Has anyone actually argued that the word trap isn't a western construct? Also, I saw this ongoing trap sperging happening and I just ignored it because it's just the same arguments back and forth.

Person 1: Trap is a slur that is routinely used to harass and kill trans people.
Person 2: Where is your proof for either of these clams?
P 1: *Shows proof*
P 2: Just because one or two trans people are called it doesn't mean that it's a slur and the article/court case doesn't ever mention the word trap.
P 1: *Double down on the one or two trans people being harassed and ignores the part about the article/court*

The only thing Lachlan brings to the table is the idea of replacing the phrase trap with femboy which no one is going to do because we already have a use full word an using a new one is hard so a majority of people aren't going to do it. I did learn something though, apparently, Lachlan identifies as an "enby trans girl" enby means non-binary. How are you a non-binary trans girl? The girl negates the non-binary part.

ATaxingWoman

Professional Tax Investigator & Climate Activist
kiwifarms.net
No shit that the term "trap" is an English language invention which might not carry the exact same cultural connotations as Otoko no Ko does in Japan. Has anybody denied that? That doesn't mean that the "trap" suddenly is a slur for trans women

In other news, Lachlan wants you (yes, you, dear reader!) to fetishize him:
äölä.png

REGENDarySumanai

Man of excellent taste
kiwifarms.net
No shit that the term "trap" is an English language invention which might not carry the exact same cultural connotations as Otoko no Ko does in Japan. Has anybody denied that? That doesn't mean that the "trap" suddenly is a slur for trans women

View attachment 890834
No one wants to jack off to his skinny ass. Dude needs to eat two cheeseburgers.

X-Shaped Weeaboo

Not another anime avatar!
kiwifarms.net
The reason why no one takes Trans seriously isn't because we hate Trans people. It's because the rules, qualifications, justifications, and behaivors warranted is vastly different amongst 99% of Trans people.

This shit is so convoluted no one would willingly go through the headache and yet you insist that everyone else is the problem for not conforming to standards LGBT folks themselves can't even agree on.

Akumaten

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 890834
The PedanticRetard is jealous that not even a mushroom with a thousand genders would ever consider it hot.

First Aid Kit

kiwifarms.net
The issue is that Otokonoko genre also has a few transgender characters, because Japan still consider male wearing female clothes as crossdressing. Since Pedantic said he came out because of Horou Musuko and that anime/manga is seen or considered as part of Otokonoko genre.

For the trap word, all thanks to GLAAD for using transpanic cases and having like only one or two cases a man said being tricked. Then for whatever the reason, they list "trap" as a slur on their page, I guess troons use that as justification. I only learn about that since Totalbiscuit and Coxcon "Are traps gay?" drama. Everyone here knows about Pedro and Contrapoints meaningless talk about trap video. Never ever these people talk about usage of which terms talking about transgender group or how they become more common overtime. Well, memes, reddit, social media, anime popularity, Youtube and Twitch chat definitely contribute to popularity of the word "trap". But those are internet speech, not normies real life speech.

The only person so far I find that actually talks about what terminology using towards transgender is from this blog. It's a very long read, so I'll put TLDR below.

TL; DR: most people use the word "tranny" since 90s and 00s to the time (2013-2014) author wrote this article, small talk about in later years using the word transgender or transsexual. The word "tranny" was considered as a slur but then got reclaimed, some still don't like the word due to abuse or violence experience. Conclusion, different people has different experience and how people use the words may or may not hurt others not because words actually hurt people.

She has a small bit about the word "trap", saying cis white males use it and she doesn't like it, but she doesn't mention on which platform (internet or real life) that she experiences this.

I mean overall, if these people would actually interact with more people irl, they may change their mind. Oh wait, irl normies prefer not to interact with troons, so troons will never change and they already have "progressivism" to validate their life. You can rate me autistic since I take this whole "trap is a slur" issue too serious.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino