Lawyer From Pakistan Weighs in Why Ethan Ralph Should Sue Riley for Self-Defense - Legal Advice from the Law Firm of Broke, Dick & Farms

• Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

RichardRApe

Everything I do is parody
kiwifarms.net
Hi, I'm a lawyer from Mexico and I want to discuss why Ethan Ralph had every right to enter into someone else's residence, throw verbal threats and now he can have them all arrested for charges.
  1. They opened the door and called him 5'2 and then escalated the insult to 5'1
  2. Does he look 5'1 bitch?
  3. I bet you close that door.
  4. Come on out here, baby
I'll win this case every time. Debate me!

SeniorFuckFace

Fucking Fuck Fuck
kiwifarms.net
Hi, I'm a lawyer from Mexico and I want to discuss why Ethan Ralph had every right to enter into someone else's residence, throw verbal threats and now he can have them all arrested for charges.
You are a faggot from nowhere.

RichardRApe

kiwifarms.net
This is 100 percent true and I agree with ur totally
Well wait you actually think that though right? You think Riley was in the wrong because he didn't close the door and made fun of him? Or that was someone else. I think Ralph actually would be in trouble. He trespassed into someone else's house in a threatening manner.
They followed technicalities, they literally waited for him to arrive to open the door to start mocking him when he showed up and escalated the situation pointlessly.

Query, if they weren't expecting a fight to erupt then why were they recording at all?
So? It's their property (rental but w/e) and they're allowed to film and calling them names doesn't mean you can enter someone's property illegally and utter threats.

The Demon Baby

Where's my fucking child support, dad?
kiwifarms.net
Wait, are you from Mexico or Pakistan? You need to clarify because it will affect my response.

If you are from Mexico:
Why are you wasting time being a lawyer when you should be helping to build the wall?

If you are from Pakistan:
Stop shitting in the street. I don't care if it's a Designated Shitting Street. Stop it!

High Tea

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wait, are you from Mexico or Pakistan? You need to clarify because it will affect my response.

If you are from Mexico:
Why are you wasting time being a lawyer when you should be helping to build the wall?

If you are from Pakistan:
Stop shitting in the street. I don't care if it's a Designated Shitting Street. Stop it!
In the same way Nora is British

Sriracha

kiwifarms.net
Riley should sue for rape. He didn't consent to being gunted. I won't have this blatant disrespect towards drug fucked Guntlings in Biden's America.

I for one am glad that Digibro's faggoted boyfriend (5'9) dragged Ralph out and beat the shit out of him while his beautiful he-wife watched. This is what we all strived for - autistic, retarded fat furries and disgusting rapist, faggoted, pedophile trannies beating up supreme representations of the hu-white race.

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Would be great if I can move all the law sperging niggery regarding to some White nigger trash's door in that thread here but it'll fuck up the formatting and I'm an autistic faggot that can't bear shit formatting.

Dumb speds can't just laugh at the collision of two gunts. Fuck laws and other White men shit, this is guntsville and they all be wiggers.

RichardRApe

kiwifarms.net
Would be great if I can move all the law sperging niggery regarding to some White nigger trash's door in that thread here but it'll fuck up the formatting and I'm an autistic faggot that can't bear shit formatting.

Dumb speds can't just laugh at the collision of two gunts. Fuck laws and other White men shit, this is guntsville and they all be wiggers.
Just delete this thread I tried to get it all moved here but like nothing spilled over, lmao, this is a fail thread.

AnOminous

i will eat your fucking soul
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
How? By actually reporting the posts? I'd be completely fucking fine with my posts being moved to a "Debate a bunch of gunt guards about bullshit" thread so long as theirs were too. And maybe I overdid it and got MATI but it utterly infuriates me to see absolute idiots see a forcible home invasion getting repelled and somehow think the home invader was legally in the right.

Doctor Ivo Robotnik Sr.

SNOOPING AS USUAL I SEE
kiwifarms.net
utterly infuriates me to see absolute idiots see a forcible home invasion getting repelled and somehow think the home invader was legally in the right.
This case is a bit different then most home invasions.

1. Self Defense requires you to be afraid for you life or physical wellbeing. This includes castle law doctrines.
2. You can remove someone for trespassing, but it requires you to use the minimum possible force
3. A punch to the face is not going to count as minimum possible force when pushing was an option
4. This case has to been seen as self defense rather then removing a trespasser
5. Digi was not afraid for his life or he would've closed the door.

If a prosecutor cared gunt be charged for trespassing and assault / battery and digbi would probably get assault. However no prosecutor is gonna take this case

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How? By actually reporting the posts? I'd be completely fucking fine with my posts being moved to a "Debate a bunch of gunt guards about bullshit" thread so long as theirs were too. And maybe I overdid it and got MATI but it utterly infuriates me to see absolute idiots see a forcible home invasion getting repelled and somehow think the home invader was legally in the right.
Not your fault at all, tard wrangling gets frustrating and annoying. I dropped those long winded autistic responses in the Stonetoss thread regarding to retards still thinking that Biden video is some greenscreen CIA Hollywood CGI bullshit.

Problem isn't really the responses, it spans 20 pages many of which were quoted in blocks, then moving posts will overwrite the top OP because of posting times being earlier (chronology), it's fuckery to the maximum. So I'll have to break up long responses to isolate the law sperging, and then append it, then try to find some old post to overwrite the OP with an edit. Fuck that, my broom is too inefficient.