Dramacow Leah Koerner / Leah Tverly / knitpianocamera / chained2phone / sleevetwister - Mad at HOPs, makeup, trannies and personal hygiene.

B

BE 911

kiwifarms.net
Okay, here is another gem that somehow flew under my radar when getting material for Leah's thread. Here is a video on Leah's channel that might flow under your radar as probably less cowish if you don't pay attention: FERTILIZATION AWARENESS METHOD.
fertility awareness method.png

So in this video, our girl Leah, who is REALLY FUCKING HIGH throughout, decides to share with us a few methods to keep track of when you are ovulating. She shares with us a technique that essentially consists of taking your temperature everyday, and when your body temperature is up, that means you are ovulating, apparently. Here's the thing though: our girl Leah apparently has one notebook with her own temperatures taken thoroughly, with temperatures that she can recall from 3 months ago. It's literally the same thing as the kid in The Purge taking his own pulsation and notes them down for no reason whatsoever.
taking body temperature.png

She also explains thoroughly how she analyzes her own saliva through a microscope to see if it's ovulating saliva because there's a difference. Later on in the video she also brings up a measuring tape because there is apparently a very tiny difference in your waste line when you are ovulating. So if you are like me, you are probably extremely confused as to why a girl like Leah, a girl that hates men for fucking her incorrectly, and has a 100 questions survey for you to even date her, to care THIS much about her ovulation periods. So really, what the hell is going on here?

It turns out, this all is a scheme tactic to be able to fuck men without having to wear a condom. And she basically implies that she does this video because a guy she likes is watching it. This honestly was so random and she says it with such an earnest expression, that combined with the weed? It makes it completely hilarious :story:

We end up this video with another brilliant advice from our girl: have a very romantic post-coital douche WITHIN 90 SECONDS of when a guy cums in you with Aloe Vera and some lemon. And she will not take any shit about the guy not actually cumming inside because she knows it's there and you should shut up because you have the privilege to fuck her. Again, that and the weed makes it impossible for anyone not to laugh :story:

This video is really funny overall, watching Leah get completely obsessive with something that LITERALLY doesn't matter. It's easy to miss these videos but it's one of those that make you realize that Leah has batshit insane logic that would assassinate anyone's sides, and is overall quite nasty. Here is the full video for anyone who cares to watch it in its entirety. Enjoy!

Original video

Maltninja

kiwifarms.net
It turns out, this all is a scheme tactic to be able to fuck men without having to wear a condom. And she basically implies that she does this video because a guy she likes is watching it. This honestly was so random and she says it with such an earnest expression, that combined with the weed? It makes it completely hilarious :story:

Original video
If that poor guy is watching, I think we can rest assured she ain't getting pregnant, whatever her saliva says.

Papafrankufan

kiwifarms.net
Apparently Leah has also taken the time to harrass a lesbian meme page for posting pictures she doesn't like.

Apparently Leah has also taken the time to harrass a lesbian meme page for posting pictures she doesn't like.
Here's more

Attachments

Papafrankufan

kiwifarms.net
She's also extremely homophobic

The pure level of combativeness in everything she says has got to be the result of some disorder.
Also, welcome to KF!
Thanks bro I honestly think she has either BPD, bipolar disorder or is a sociopath.

Attachments

B

BE 911

kiwifarms.net
Her instagram is a real piece of work alright. Aside from harassing people on Instagram she also posts really weird shit, like freebleeding stuff and it's actually extremely gross. Like what prompts you to wake up one morning and tell yourself "Hmm today I'm going to take my period blood and smear it all over my legs for my instagram followers"?

freebleeding on IG.png

Kamov Ka-52

Чёрная акула
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Her instagram is a real piece of work alright. Aside from harassing people on Instagram she also posts really weird shit, like freebleeding stuff and it's actually extremely gross. Like what prompts you to wake up one morning and tell yourself "Hmm today I'm going to take my period blood and smear it all over my legs for my instagram followers"?

Please tell me that's paint and not blood...

B

BE 911

kiwifarms.net
Apparently part of the reason why she hates trans people is because a trans guy rejected her
So in her video called "My Peak Trans Story" she describes the stories that made her hate trannies in general. You would expect something outrageous, like all these stories you see on gendercritical or something, but as you said, her first story is about this one girl she had a crush on that rejected her, then later transitioned to a guy and how that went all down. And honestly I knew something was up with her feelings about that dude because she says stuff like "she didn't pay enough attention to me" and she keeps insisting about how much she loved her and everything, while that trans guy really didn't, and perhaps made it clear when responding to her coldly. Part of me thinks that's the real reason she started hating trannies. She somehow is mad that telling this guy she was a radfem ended up with the guy being mad at her (duh) when she already knew that it was going to end that way. So yeah, I just think she's still mad she got rejected and that frustration piled on during these years.

I took the liberty to edit that video and edited out all the tranny sperging to focus on the story itself.

That actually makes the rest of that peak trans video even more hilarious then. In there she basically describes how a MTF was here for her at the darkest of times and helped her get back in a good mood, but then got extremely upset when that MTF started flirting with her and she didn't feel that way back. She then calls this MTF extremely creepy and predatory and so on and so forth. While I understand it may feel shitty that someone may have helped you and that you feel they did it just to have sex with you, if you spend your time stalking people you used to date and send spells on people so you make sure people fall in love with you (lol), you have literally no ground to stand on when it comes to criticizing people for being creepy :story:

Here's the clip.

Shady Attorney

I rebuke that demonic spirit!
kiwifarms.net
Time for some armchair neckbeard psychology
This person is attracted to people who are transexual or at the very least gender fluid. In my honest assessment, she knows the person she likes will never be her lover. That's what her mind feeds on.

So when that person does not reciprocate her feelings, she can turn it into herself being the victim (i.e. hiding her true self). Then, she'll find a new interest with the same obvious red flags and start the cycle over. This is evident with how much she talks about trans people ruining her engagement with others. She's actively seeking it.

Though, I don't understand why she would constantly put herself in these types of situations. My only answer is she has no self-awareness like most lolcows or she is stuck in a teenage mindset of mixing up love with infatuation.
Personally, I think she's stuck mentally being the rejected highschool freshman

Tags
feminism

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino