Leaving Neverland - heehee

purpleboy

Exceptional the Individualhog
kiwifarms.net
Is it just me or is some of this thread's traffic giving off "zoosadist faildoxer" vibes? Times like this I wish Salt Mine still existed. I hope @Truthspeaker tries to give us the dox of an alleged "Mike Jackson sexual molestation accomplice" only for it to actually be the address to an abandoned Kmart in Oklahoma. Like Jesus dude, I'm sure MJ was indeed a dirty pedo who did awful shit to innocent people, but sperging about it to a bunch of fat people in the TV/Entertainment section of a lolcow forum's not gonna result in the Jackson estate losing 80 gorrillian dollars

Last edited:

purpleboy

kiwifarms.net
Part of me wishes mods would just change the title of the thread to "Truthspeaker Acts exceptional".

Like seriously nigga, here's a thought: many people who still listen to MJ, despite his crimes probably do it because they know how to seperate art from artist. MJ isn't an isolated case, like here's another recent example: Kevin Spacey. He's a dirty sex pest who deserves to be buttfucked by bubba's niggercock, but many people are still probably watching his episodes of House of Cards. Why? Well, it's probably not because they think the fucker is innocent, it's probably because they're well acted, well shot, and well written. And wanna hear the worst part? Unlike MJ, Spacey is still fucking alive

Last edited:

Medicated

Not the fun kind
kiwifarms.net
I haven't been posting the same rants. I've posted countless different pieces of evidence that Michael Joseph Jackson was a homosexual pedophile.

You are a defender of a homosexual pedophile.
The countless evidences that you, just a regular person have just found on the internet, then surely all of these pieces of evidence would've been brought up at trial and properly examined?

What I'm really asking is, why do you think the Trial failed. I would like for you to tell me what you think the weak link was.

purpleboy

kiwifarms.net
The countless evidences that you, just a regular person have just found on the internet, then surely all of these pieces of evidence would've been brought up at trial and properly examined?

What I'm really asking is, why do you think the Trial failed. I would like for you to tell me what you think the weak link was.
MJ's pedophillia got old for me after a while, at this point I just wanna see what spastic donkey shit Truthy will pull next. Like he probably thinks that "insert MJ fan forum here" is the online version of Comet Pizza

Reactions: 2odastream

yawning sneasel

Furministrator
Staff Member
Community Admin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Truthspeaker, you're taking this way too personal. also the PM cap I saw from you makes me think youre just trolling here because youre whining that @PrincessJupiter isnt giving you enough attention and responding to you. I am removing your posting privileges for this thread and your user contact privs. calm the fuck down.

purpleboy

kiwifarms.net
@Truthspeaker, you're taking this way too personal. also the PM cap I saw from you makes me think youre just trolling here because youre whining that @PrincessJupiter isnt giving you enough attention and responding to you. I am removing your posting privileges for this thread and your user contact privs. calm the fuck down.
Aww...but I was hoping for "soopur seekret MJ reip accomplice dox" that would come up as a Tennessee Pizza Hut on Google Maps

purpleboy

kiwifarms.net
People get way too mad at pedophiles on this site.
At least Mirna aknowledged that it's okay to like his music as long as you seperate it from the man who wrote it, Truth on the other hand is fucking nutjob. And I find it funny how he tried to accuse Iron of making an account just to whiteknight MJ's pedo ass, even though Truth himself has only been here since Monday and seems to be obsessed with MJ and has even tried to drag his MJ aspergers to other threads...like he realized we also have threads on living pedos, right?

Dysnomia

Gloop Gloop
kiwifarms.net
So I finally got to watch the documentary on Youtube last night right before it got nuked. Lucky me.

The descriptions of the sex acts are pretty graphic. But I was expecting that. Wade Robson's mother tore her family apart seeking fame for Wade. I found her destestable. I am still in awe that all these mothers allowed a grown ass man to sleep with their little boys. Because he acted like a child? That somehow makes it safe?

I have no doubt he was lonely and probably enjoyed becoming part of familes because his own was so fucked up. The whole Jackson family is off the charts on crazy and dysfuctional. Maybe Neverland was supposed to be the playground he could finally be free in and the kids were the friends he was never allowed to have. But I still have a hard time now believing it was all innocent. I have gone through periods of believing he was a pedo and believing he was not. After seeing this documentary I just wanted to smack both mothers for being so damn stupid and irresponsible. Even if Michael was not a pedo you just don't leave your kid alone for days on end in the bedroom of a strange man you just met.

The mothers were wowed by things like an extensive wine collection, trips, beautiful guest rooms, gifts and all the amenities that came with being the friend of a celebrity. You see this talked abut when people bring up sleazy producers who make the parents feel like stars too so they will leave their kids alone with creepos. Look how crazy moneystruck Corey Feldman's parents got. I've seen an interview with his crazy narcotic brain melted mother where she seems to have no concept of what money means and comes off like a kid given $20 by grandma. You just keep spending it until it's gone.

These parents were just given the star treatment and got distracted. Wade and James were only very minor child celebrities by contrast. But their moms seemed a world away living the fantasy life while Michael went off alone with their sons with no other adult present. He was separating and isolating using his wealth and genorocity as an invisible barrier.

I just can't see how the hell it all went on for so long without the moms getting a lightbulb moment. It should have been "no you can't sleep with my son" right from the start. Pedo or not you just don't encourage these things that potentially put your child in danger. Just because he was childlike doesn't make it alright. He was a man in his 30s and you are letting a seven year old walk off alone into a bedroom with him. Michael Jackson wasn't a little boy you send your son off to play with. He was an adult.

And there’s a hundred pages of people with MJ themed avatars and names saying he dindu nuffin because of some combination of “he was never committed” or “they defended him before.” 150 pages in someone has the gall to say the media only cares because the victims are white men, but they were little boys. They legitimately don’t care about victims and just want to protect the man who did a silly dance with Eddie Murphy
Something said (I think by Safechuck) near the end was that his fans only know Michael Jackson the entertainer. He knew Michael Jackson the person.

Just look at all the people who will defend their pet celebrity to hell and back regardless of whatever evidence comes out or allegations are made over and over again to the point where they cannot be ignored. Someone isn't magically innocent because you like their music or movies. That's not how it works.

And with Michael, despite turning himself paler than the average mayo man, the black community still likes to paint it all as wypipo trying to tear down a black man who succeeded. But that's also not how guilt works. eing a successful black man does not somehow magically exclude you from guilt. You can still do bad things. Bill Cosby is just a bit of an anomaly in the sense that black people didn't like that he pretty much told them to stop being niggers, pick up a school book and raise themselves up. They got pissed at his infamous pound cake story. But he was telling the truth. Your life should be worth more to you than being shot over a piece of pound cake. So blacks always seem kind of divided on Cosby even though he is technically beloved. Of course he is now a black man in prison. So there is that to think about.

Haven't seen the documentary, for all I know MJ could very well be guilty, however I also think that trying to scrub away all traces of MJ's influence from American culture is fucking exceptional. Just accept that people like his music and go after the man himself instead of just blindly attacking fans of it or anything that features or references him. Hell, I even saw some people go after DMC's Faust Hat dance, even though it was likely mocapped 1-2 YEARS before Leaving Neverland even aired. MJ might've been an evil piece of shit, but completely censoring his presence from pop culture will just make his blind supporters look like martyrs.

Example: CNN Talking About Al Jean removing MJ's Simpsons episode
It's ludicrous. His career spanned decades. It's like trying to wipe Elvis off the pop culture map. MJ was probably the last celebrity of his kind. He was enormous in his heyday. He was everywhere. And even in the more Wacko Jacko days where he got more and more wacko he was still all over the news all the time because he was wacko. How are you gonna erase all that and just pretend he wasn't a thing?

All based on a documentary that doesn't really tell us anything we didn't already know and just goes into sickening detail about stuff we already heard about? Why wasn't MJ getting cancelled years before this? He's been dead ten years but now we are clutching pearls? Give me a break. It's all about looking good in the metoo era. No one wants to be "that guy" who looks like they are promoting MJ after Leaving Neverland aired. I doubt they care much about the victims. This is a chance to just look like they do.

Saffronette

Meat Muncher
kiwifarms.net
I found another interesting article that talks about the documentary.
So... anyone who's critical of the documentary are called "truthers". But the UK tabloids? Oh they're totally a credible source and they care about the poor children.

Also the person writing this is trying very hard to say that fans pointing out inaccuracies in their claims are wrong.
I wanted to bring up some of the main points that the truthers keep coming out with, because I keep seeing the same points. There’s a scene in Leaving Neverland where James’s mother says she was so happy Jackson died because she knew he wouldn’t hurt another child. But James claimed he didn’t tell anyone about the abuse—or even realize he was abused—until 2013, when Robson came forward.

Abortions4All

Free the Mad Bears
kiwifarms.net
Honestly, I'm not going to stop listening to MJ or any of the other musicians who did heinous shit, because I'd have no fucking music left to listen to. Sure, I could get rid of every track I have of Prince, Led Zepp, David Bowie, Steven Tyler, Iggy Pop, Elvis Presley, The Rolling Stones, The Beatles, Red Hot Chili Peppers, The Eagles, Marvin Gaye, Chuck Berry, Miles Davis, Tupac, Black Sabbath, Dr. Dre.

But which of their victims would that unrape or unbeat? Not one of these is someone who got famous because they fucked or beat those groupies/girlfriends/wives. They got famous for having talent, sometimes absolutely mindblowing amounts of it.

When you're that talented, whatever your darkest temptation, someone's ready to offer it. Want to fuck teenage girls by the half-dozen? They'll be available. Want a mini-me to sodomize? Parents will bring them to your door, and new ones will replace the ones who age out. Think it'd be fun to gang rape someone with your closest friends? You've got people who can pay that bitch off now, so if you want to, she's all yours.

There's a reason they say power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. "Rock stars" are pretty much the definition of someone with incredible charisma and star power.

The truth is, even if all MJ ever did was form close, personal, and overly-invested friendships with boys, and then later dump them for younger models, it'd still have done a huge amount of the damage you see in Leaving Neverland. Those dudes didn't need to have him forcing his dick in them to have most of the problems they're having. Most of the issues they have really seem to be related to feeling rejected and used up by MJ, a man who had a huge power differential with these boys in every way imaginable.

I don't know if there's a way for someone to come out of such an unequal relationship feeling okay about it, unless it's one of the very rare situations where they genuinely stay together with the person forever. It's why child groomers, especially if they're rich and powerful, don't even have to do anything forcible to a kid to fuck up their head about relationships and love forever.

sperginity

defenestrator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I guess the jury was "truthers" too. Or rather, juries. Both of them.
Jurors weren't sure enough of two specific allegations to jail Jackson. That isn't the same as people who insist that they know for a fact that he is innocent and that all his sleepovers with boys were completely innocent. The latter camp is....really in denial.

Paris Jackson got hospitalized and the tabloids say it was a suicide attempt (it wouldn't be her first one), her PR people say it was an accident (but won't specify anything about it). Who knows.

Saffronette

Meat Muncher
kiwifarms.net
Jurors weren't sure enough of two specific allegations to jail Jackson. That isn't the same as people who insist that they know for a fact that he is innocent and that all his sleepovers with boys were completely innocent. The latter camp is....really in denial.

Paris Jackson got hospitalized and the tabloids say it was a suicide attempt (it wouldn't be her first one), her PR people say it was an accident (but won't specify anything about it). Who knows.
Paris Jackson is actually alright dude.

Clockwork_PurBle

John Goldfarb, get your ass back home.
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit, this thread.

Basically everything @purpleboy , @Abortions4All , @Dysnomia , et al. said.

@Truthspeaker your sperging will never change anything that did or did not happen. People will never stop listening to his music, it won't delete his fame, his money, his influence on other musicians, or hell, the joy he brought to others via music. His family won't suddenly become destitute, if that's what you want. "Separating the artist from the work" is very much a thing. Nobody in this thread thinks he's completely innocent, but there always will be people that think so. And yes, there'll always be true deniers. I mean damn. We still have people shilling for R. Kelly, 6ix9ine, XXXTentacion, and yes there's even still people that shill for OJ Simpson. There's always gonna be people that shill for Amber Heard and wage war against Johnny Depp, despite the new overwhelming amount of evidence that all of the abuse she accused him of was a big fat lie, because womyn and #MeToo. People, as of now, still shill Onision. People shill Lena Dunham despite her openly abmitting she sexually abused her sister, because womyn. Whining over Kiwi Farms won't change those people.

And as much as you wish it were otherwise, there is legitimate reason to doubt some of the claims and reports from the people involved in the documentary and surrounding the situation. You trying to tell me there's absolutely no chance people aren't trying to cash in on the muh #MeToo witch hunt? Pointing these out does not make a person a rape apologist; in fact it's better that we question everything instead of blindly following.

EDIT: a word.

I'm sure he did it.. but god damn that man could shamone heehee like no one else.
I had a Slovakian exchange student in my class junior year. He wasn't a fan, per se, but he would randomly shout or whisper "shamone" and "hee hee" during class or in the hallway at break. The lanky guy was also obsessed with anime and chili Doritios, which he lovingly referred to as "porple dorreetohs" because of his accent and the bag they came in.

Godspeed, Slav.

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino