Leighanna Rose Walsh / Princess of the Crystal / ScarletJusticeWitch / Wetflame - Irish Phil & Pro Ronald McDonald Cosplayer.

• DDoS is active again.

Frank

kiwifarms.net
Either Leigh is an idiot and being scammed, or is an idiot thinking people will fall for this scam.
IMG_2346.jpg

Dr. Boe Jangles Esq.

Original Prick
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Either Leigh is an idiot and being scammed, or is an idiot thinking people will fall for this scam.
View attachment 270269
Seeing where he lives, are we sure these people are actual gypsies? It's entirely possible he just found some dark-skinned homeless people wandering his shithole neighborhood and just decided to adopt them as his special token pee-oh-cees.

Ruin

Mercenary Slut
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 270196

Mother of fuck, that's rough.
Jesus, Leigh, was the homeless shelter too upscale for your tastes? Flophouse a little too crowded? Gutter just a bit too roomy?
Like damn, son, no wonder he gets robbed all the time. May not even be the gypsies after all.

Holy shit. Most section 8 places here are nicer than that.

Smutley

Kill Count: 2
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

Everyone needs to send money to help poor Tiny Jimmy the Roma waif, he needs crutches and a blood transfusion just to make it to Christmas!

I'll give Ronald this much - he hasn't logged in for over a year, even though he reads his thread obsessively. Kudos for being one of the few to have some manner of restraint.

Osniac

Strike the earth
kiwifarms.net
Actually used to chat with this person a few years back. I had a few whispers in my ear around the Irish convention scene that it wasn't too wise to engage this person. She seemed nice enough at the time. Only realise looking back that she probably had an ulterior motive for speaking to me. Wondered what she was up to just now, somehow wasn't too surprised that she converted to Islam in the intervening years.

Frank

kiwifarms.net
Actually used to chat with this person a few years back. I had a few whispers in my ear around the Irish convention scene that it wasn't too wise to engage this person. She seemed nice enough at the time. Only realise looking back that she probably had an ulterior motive for speaking to me. Wondered what she was up to just now, somehow wasn't too surprised that she converted to Islam in the intervening years.
What was the ulterior motive?

UselessRubberKeyboard

ZX Spectrum: where it's always rainbow month
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
For all of Ireland's 'Celtic Tiger' times, there are still parts of Cork that make me wince to think that people live there in 2017 - with families, too. There are places worse that Leigh's, tbh.

Can't think of a better place for him, though. At least it'll be shrouded in fog for 60% of the year :lol:

Sensory_overlord

The shit i've seen.
kiwifarms.net
I don't want to powerlevel but I can give some insight into the kind of place Ronald is living. Those apartments are on a corner between a hospital and a footbridge leading to the university's green walk, there's also the famous Franciscan well brewery pub opposite the building. Its a convenient location but the buildings are old and badly maintained, Up until this year this street offered cheap living in the city center and was popular amoung junior doctors and students (as well as junkies that like being near the hospital). With the explosion in rent prices in the last year however this area has become gentrified.
If I had to guess I'd say Ron got the apartment before the governments rent freeze and his landlord resents him for taking up a unit that could be earning a fortune from a different tenant.

Tldr: Ron has a shit apartment in an expensive area.

T

TS 298

kiwifarms.net
If I had to guess I'd say Ron got the apartment before the governments rent freeze and his landlord resents him for taking up a unit that could be earning a fortune from a different tenant.

The building on its own is worth 375,000, according to Sherry Fitz (different door, but definitely the same place). Not sure how how you'd translate that to rent, though. It's also apparently BER exempt, which is a massive red flag for potential tenants. The only buildings that qualify are:
  • Places of worship or a building used for religious activity; (nope)
  • National monuments (nope)
  • Non residential industrial buildings or argicultural buildings with a low installed heating capacity (nope)
  • Certain temporary buildings (nope)
  • Protected structures (maybe)
  • Small dwellings with a useful floor area below 50m2 (maybe)
If it's a protected structure, it might be okay, but if it's the size, that's a tiny fucking apartment.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr.Bool

kiwifarms.net
I don't want to powerlevel but I can give some insight into the kind of place Ronald is living. Those apartments are on a corner between a hospital and a footbridge leading to the university's green walk, there's also the famous Franciscan well brewery pub opposite the building. Its a convenient location but the buildings are old and badly maintained, Up until this year this street offered cheap living in the city center and was popular amoung junior doctors and students (as well as junkies that like being near the hospital). With the explosion in rent prices in the last year however this area has become gentrified.

Tldr: Ron has a shit apartment in an expensive area.

Exactly. The entire block has been undergoing renovation for the past 2 years because of the boom. Right next door is the home of George Boole, so it's been getting the historical renovation treatment. I'd be surprised if Lasagne's landlord doesn't find a way to do a renovation eviction. Alternatively, maybe she found a way to guilt some poor fecker into rooming with her. I shudder at the thought.

I think she must have just moved in rather recently. Didn't she live up in Douglas somewhere? I vaguely remember her complaining about forgetting a bus pass to get to the Gate theater last year.

Osniac

Strike the earth
kiwifarms.net
What was the ulterior motive?
Trying to obscure my identity a little here. My guess is that she wanted to get back at one of the many groups she'd been banned from, of which I'd recently become an inner member.

Purely guessing though. I wish I had some good stuff for you guys. I cut ties pretty quickly based on warnings about her, but our few chats were quite pleasant. She's verbose as you guys are aware, but she didn't sperg out. Probably only matter of time, since we never brought up my politics. Actually went out of her way to help a mutual friend during one correspondence. Based on the timeline from reading this thread, she never played well in groups, but this would have been before she developed a lot of her more serious "mental illnesses". She could have passed as eccentric at the time, but she hadn't completely lost the plot yet.

mipalotrub

kiwifarms.net
Eep. Street view says: what a shithole...

Those apartments are on a corner between a hospital and a footbridge...there's also the famous Franciscan well brewery pub opposite the building...Up until this year this street offered cheap living in the city center and was popular among junior doctors and students (as well as junkies that like being near the hospital). With the explosion in rent prices in the last year however this area has become gentrified...Tldr: Ron has a shit apartment in an expensive area.

Cork is a really funny place in that some of the richest and therefore well-maintained areas are right beside some of the poorest. I would definitely say that the quay the Franciscan Well is on is quite well to do and has been gentrified for a few years. However, cross the bridge and the quay opposite has not, and just gets worse as you go from the cinema towards the hospital. I have no doubt that like the other major cities in Ireland, the rent has shot up anyways over the past few years, despite no improvement in the area or houses.

In Leigh's defense, I think those pictures are old and an effort has been made to tidy the area up. Like someone else mentioned, George Boole's house is right next door, which lay in virtual ruins for years, but work has been done on it and I think they slapped a bit of paint on the houses right next to it, of which Leigh's is one. Inevitably you will get graffiti though in that area as it's a bit rough.

ChurchOfGodBear

He's just this guy, you know?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He got his ass handed to him every time he posted and may have had the sense to realize that was just going to continue happening and that unlike most places he makes a fool of himself, he was getting no mercy ban here.
You could almost hear it in his typing, this little voice that said "I'm supposed to win just by being a troon snowflake! Making me actually make a rational argument isn't fair!" WAHHH!!"