Leighanna Rose Walsh / Princess of the Crystal / ScarletJusticeWitch / Wetflame - Irish Phil & Pro Ronald McDonald Cosplayer.

• DDoS is active again.

InternetUser123

Professional Heel
kiwifarms.net
I'm in a group with her called Free Emotional Labor Club and have been meaning to post screenshots but kept forgetting.

Even Blizzard hates her now :(

Attachments

• 20170924_025241.png
    20170924_025241.png
    216.5 KB · Views: 530

Jerk Sauce

Reality is Perception
kiwifarms.net
I'd be interested in seeing a side by side of who's been banned from the most places IRL & online between OPL, Fire & Ronald. You would think after several occasions they might begin to consider that the problem lies with them, but I guess I just don't understand being the oppressive degenerate cis cunt that I am.

InternetUser123

Professional Heel
kiwifarms.net
From reading Leigh’s twitter feed conversation with blizzard she was banned for:
Not a game topic - 1
Masked profanity, quite a lot actually - 2 Harassment via name-calling - 3,

She doesn't seem to understand that Blizzard has to uphold the rules for everyone, not make an exception just because she was the "victim". I'm curious how long she will continue to milk this.

UselessRubberKeyboard

ZX Spectrum: where it's always rainbow month
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Did Ronald just claim that not being able to play a computer game is driving him to self-harm - and that's someone else's fault?

I know troons want to look like 14-year-old girls, but acting the part this much is ridiculous.

@InternetUser123 said: "I'm curious how long she will continue to tard cum this."

Forever. It'll probably morph into 'gamers/Blizzard want to kill me' at some point too. Slight a troon and they'll whine about it for the rest of time as proof of how transphobic the world is.

Last edited:
Ronald is the type of player that would most likely get booted out of raids and guilds. Whether it's begging for equipment, not contributing, or just being Ronald.

Most games come down to either you are a casual gamer or a dedicated gamer. Most companies don't give a shit about what your background outside the game is, as long as you follow the rules. And as per usual, Ronald thinks he's the exception.

PuToTyra

kiwifarms.net
Oh wew, accidently met that person on facebook. They(?) posted yesterday in umineko no naku koro ni group theorizing that one of the characters is an egg(meaning a transgender who didn't realize they are trans yet).

Trombonista

そう絶対☆もう絶対☆100%負けらんないっ
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh wew, accidently met that person on facebook. They(?) posted yesterday in umineko no naku koro ni group theorizing that one of the characters is an egg(meaning a transgender who didn't realize they are trans yet).
Which character?

PuToTyra

kiwifarms.net
Which character?

Lion. Which makes perfect sense, but I was sorta surprised that someone used such niche lgbt terminology in a thread dedicated to guessing the character's real gender.

At any rate, the bottom line is, potc read/reads Umineko no naku koro ni, which might be a new info, maybe?

Don't have much info about this person other than that, I'm afraid. I remember potc being a cancerous tripfag/drama queen on 4chan's /lgbt/ and 420 chan's /cd/ few years ago, but they left and didn't come back ever since.

Rabbit Bones

He Rapes To Make That Money For His Family
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
:story: No one is fucking hostile towards support characters in Overwatch. No one gets their ass kissed more than a good healing character. If people are being shitty to Ronny in game while he's healing, it's because he's fucking garbage at it and he was dragging the whole team down. And Mercy is still e-z mode heals, even after all her nerfs. The people who are really crying about it are most are girls who play Mercy because they can't aim and because their boyfriend want a pocket heal/DPS boost... and fuck them.

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
No one gets their ass kissed more than a good healing character.

"Good" is the relevant word. Ronald McDonald is a shitty, toxic person in every environment he's ever been in. No doubt he's a shit healer as well.

"Good" is the relevant word. Ronald McDonald is a shitty, toxic person in every environment he's ever been in. No doubt he's a shit healer as well.

Ronald McDonald would practically be blacklisted on World of Warcraft. I'm pretty certain that as soon as he gets booted out of his first dungeon/raid, he'd flood all social media with accusations of transphobia.