lemon loaf - livestream 9/14/2021 -

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't think Wipey is there any more. Maybe she went home to get her shit. Maybe she'll be back for a visit. But there was no glancing to the side for affirmations. No moony eyes, no texting or flirty behavior. I think this is why she's now all of a sudden upset Becky is in the actual process of moving out and will not wait until the lease expires. She's alone. There's no one to wait on her or take her to the ER when she eats too much limp plumper. She seemed very down and subdued.

kiwifarms.net
Capture.PNG

The sheer size of DEM ARMS.

Oliveoil

kiwifarms.net
I don't think Wipey is there any more. Maybe she went home to get her shit. Maybe she'll be back for a visit. But there was no glancing to the side for affirmations. No moony eyes, no texting or flirty behavior. I think this is why she's now all of a sudden upset Becky is in the actual process of moving out and will not wait until the lease expires. She's alone. There's no one to wait on her or take her to the ER when she eats too much limp plumper. She seemed very down and subdued.
No she is not there.
I think Amber has an INTENSE fear of being left by herself.
This is why she got wifey so quickly.

She CANNOT be home by herself.

Swan

Why did you interrupt my video, Barbara?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nope. Clearly Wipey put the fear of actual abandonment in her when the whole Beckster drop happened.
I have a sneaking suspicion that perhaps Wipey is on a date tonight and that's why Al filled the stream with her maniacal fake laughter, squeals, and at one point she even oinks. Eating lip plumper and faking going into anaphylaxis to get attention and fill the void. it's quite somber if you think about it.

gampboonerisms

#79,383 (editor's note: what the fucking fuck?!)
kiwifarms.net
i am watching her life stream atm and seriousely...is she getting dumber by the Minute?
She put Lip-plumper on her Lips...they swell up...she said it hurts and itches...and she
asked "do i have an allergic Reaction Moment"????
how mind gone u have to be to not get up immediatley and wash that shit of....
when she keep it on her Lips we will have an
"Anaphylactic Shock Moment"
She made a big fucking deal about her lip plumper earlier this year. I tried searching for the thread but can't find what I'm looking for. It was when she made that stupid "Everything's going to be all raght. It's going to be ok." comment. She knows what she's using. It's not a surprise that it hurts.
Surely reading would be pointless if she couldn’t create mental images?
I've got a form of that and while I can't sit and think of something to draw, I can think of the archetypes of things. When reading, which Amber doesn't do, I focus on the idea instead of just the pictures that are supposed to be conveyed. I don't think Amber has aphantasia, she has "I'm too vapid and the only thing I care about is food and demanding people love me" disorder.

If she does have a "memory problem", it's truly in the 'when it benefits me' category.

My Prerogative

I licked John Lennon's blood off the pavement
kiwifarms.net

bambieblade

kiwifarms.net
No she is not there.
I think Amber has an INTENSE fear of being left by herself.
This is why she got wifey so quickly.

She CANNOT be home by herself.

if wifey is gone- i assume the only reason she got "upset" on stream tonight about becky moving out so soon bc she needs her there esp w/o wipey. she didn't even want to sleep alone after her and beckster broke up because she has "anxiety at night". i hope they both did leave, she needs to have a severe reality check. i wonder if her fear of being alone has anything to do with her immobility. if someone were to break into her house she couldn't do shit.

TwinkieBooBoo

Smoke what?
kiwifarms.net
if wifey is gone- i assume the only reason she got "upset" on stream tonight about becky moving out so soon bc she needs her there esp w/o wipey. she didn't even want to sleep alone after her and beckster broke up because she has "anxiety at night". i hope they both did leave, she needs to have a severe reality check. i wonder if her fear of being alone has anything to do with her immobility. if someone were to break into her house she couldn't do shit.
I think break ins are the least of her worries. She has said before that she fears being alone mainly from fear of injury or death.

Now she has nothing to live for, isn't living her best life, has nothing to look forward to and hasn't seen much of the world so I believe she is only scared of the indignity of dying alone which will be heavily compounded by the fact that her last indignity will be heavily discussed online.

dingobaby

kiwifarms.net
Agree, Amber is absolutely intolerant to being alone. Even back at the fag shanty when E&R were there, it would be catastrophic to Ambers mentulz when Becky would visit family for a weekend. I think its her abandonment issues, but whatever the reason this arc needs more of it

dfranki723

kiwifarms.net
I don't think it's necessarily abandonment issues, I think it's 90% her knowing she'll be having to fetch things herself. She'll have to walk around the apartment by herself. She can't order food unless she gets off her disgusting arse to go fetch it.

Sure, she isn't used to be alone and she hates the thought but I really believe most of it is down to her knowing that when she's alone she has to take care of herself and that requires effort (and time spent alone usually ends in self reflection which is a big no-no for Fat Albert).

That vlog when she was practically crying over having to eat a sandwich because Becky wasn't there was pathetic. Then she got pissy at Eric when he came home.
I think that proves the point I'm making actually, Eric and Ricky would be there (so she wouldn't be alone) and she was still having a tantrum because she knows the boys wouldn't coddle her and treat her like a paralysed princess. It was Becky she needed for that.
It's all about her being looked after like the fucking lazy cunt she is.

TwinkieBooBoo

Smoke what?
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if this is why she is suddenly so dead set on proving she can walk. She didn't seem that bothered before. Maybe she knows that she has to step up the moving around because she will soon have no choice but to do so.

I just wish she would tell us what the deal is with Jade now. Is she sticking around or what? Has she gone? Does Amber need to rush into a second relationship this month?