Let us discuss Africa homosexual men -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Shiversblood

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hello. Let us discuss Africa. Six homosexual men come charging from around the corner they discover Trent. “What’s up guys?” Trent says. The homosexual men look at Trent with lust on their eyes. “Anus” the homosexual men begin to moan and then charge and tackle Trent. The homosexual men begin taking turns slamming their penis into the anus of Trent. A Chinese man bursts into the room. He is surprised by what he sees! He pulls out his pistol and shoots all six of the homosexual men. “Trent are you alright?” The Chinese man says. “Yeah man. I’ll be ok” Trent says. A few weeks go by.

Trent and the Chinese man go to a party. They are hanging out with some black men. Trent gets up and goes to the bathroom. “Hey man, I heard Trent is homosexual.” A black man says to the Chinese man. The Chinese man quickly karate chops the black man in the neck then gets up and kicks him in the balls then throws him over his shoulder into the wall. “My friend named Trent is straight!” The Chinese man screams, then pulls out his pistol and shoots the black man in the forehead. “Ahhhhh!” Trent screams from the other room. The Chinese man races to the other room and opens the door. He sees a black man slamming his cock into Trent’s anus. The Chinese man quickly shoots the black man in the side of the head. “Thanks man.” Trent says. “No problem bro. I was saving you. I know you are not homosexual man” The Chinese man says. “Indeed” Trent says.

Trent goes home and mr Magenta comes over and slams his penis into the anus of Trent. Ejaculate.

The Chinese man heads to a bar. He sits at the bar and orders a corona. A black man sits next to the Chinese man. “Have you heard about the anus of a man named Trent?” The black man says to the Chinese man. “What the fuck you talking about!?” The Chinese man says. “Trent has a really tight anus!” The black man says. The Chinese man quickly shoots the black man in the face killing him instantly. He falls face down onto the bar.

“I’m heading over to Trents house right now to pound his anus!” A different black man screams. The Chinese man fires a couple rounds at this black man but he misses as the black man runs outside the bar. The Chinese man gives chase. The black man gets in a car and speeds away the Chinese man gets into his car and begins the chase. The Chinese man simply slams his foot onto the accelerator going as fast as possible. A white man who graduated a four year college just yesterday is crossing the street. The Chinese man runs him over killing him instantly. The Chinese man speeds up even faster trying to catch up to the black man who is speeding to Trent’s house. The black man crashes his car into the front of Trent’s house and gets out and starts kicking in the front door. The Chinese man shoots the black man once in the back from out his car window. The black man screams in pain but kicks open the door and runs inside. The Chinese man gets out of his car and runs inside. The black man dives head first towards Trent wanting to slam his penis into Trent’s anus but mr magenta penis is already inside Trent’s anus. The black man cock enters mr Magentas anus instead. The Chinese man runs in and shoots the black man in the head. He then sees mr Magenta slamming his penis into Trent’s anus he aims his gun at mr magenta but mr Magenta quick draws and shoots the Chinese man twice in the chest. He falls down the the ground and drops his gun. Trent rushes to the Chinese mans side. “Why were you having anal sex with mr Magenta?” The Chinese man says. “I didn’t know how to tell you this before man but, I actually do enjoy cocks for my anus.” Trent says. The Chinese man gasps in horror, then coughs up blood. “Mr Magenta please hand me your pistol. It’s best if I do this myself.” Trent says. Mr magenta hands Trent the pistol. Trent presses the pistol directly against the Chinese mans forehead. “I really do enjoy rice” Trent says. Trent then shoots the Chinese man directly in the forehead. “You did what you had too man” mr Magenta says. “I know that. But for some reason I still feel bad about it.” Trent says. “Maybe this dick will make you feel better.” Mr Magenta says. Mr Magenta quickly slams his penis into the anus of a man named Trent. He ejaculates. “Pleasure has been achieved.” Mr magenta explains.

Chin of Campbell

Un-chinny Valley
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There is something here, probably related to the Bogdanoffs, but our brains aren't ready for it yet. Little by little, things will begin to make sense.

It all comes back to the twins.

Absolute Brainlet

Local demon pimp shitposting on New Zealand forum
kiwifarms.net
Why is Mr. Magenta still having sex with the anus of a man named Trent? IIRC, in the last entry of this riveting story, Trent shot Mr. Magenta's wife, Mrs. Magenta, and their son, Mr. Magenta Jr, killing both of them. Is Mr. Magenta being forced to have sex with Trent's anus? Hopefully the next entry answers this question that's been keeping me awake at night ever since I read this part of the story about the anus of a man named Trent.

Begemot

This is a land of ghosts now.....
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There is something here, probably related to the Bogdanoffs, but our brains aren't ready for it yet. Little by little, things will begin to make sense.

It all comes back to the twins.
Every knee will bow to them. Every star in the sky will shine at their command. The hour of tribulation is coming and the false Prophets are at hand. We must kneel to them.

The Opera Ghost

Ugly underground simp
kiwifarms.net
Why is Mr. Magenta still having sex with the anus of a man named Trent? IIRC, in the last entry of this riveting story, Trent shot Mr. Magenta's wife, Mrs. Magenta, and their son, Mr. Magenta Jr, killing both of them. Is Mr. Magenta being forced to have sex with Trent's anus? Hopefully the next entry answers this question that's been keeping me awake at night ever since I read this part of the story about the anus of a man named Trent.
I think someone needs to start a Wiki for the lore and deep plots of Mr. Magenta and Trent.

Shiversblood

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Mr Magenta has a strong desire for anus, the anus of a man named Trent. Mr Magenta was indeed married to a woman. Mr Magenta considers himself a straight man. He would never suck on a cock or have a cock slammed in his anus, would never kiss a man or so any gay stuff like that. However, when Trent quickly pulls down his trousers and exposes his anus to Mr Magenta, sexuality goes out the window. Mr Magenta just can’t help it. He must slam his penis into that Trent anus.

J

JM 590

kiwifarms.net
Mr Magenta has a strong desire for anus, the anus of a man named Trent. Mr Magenta was indeed married to a woman. Mr Magenta considers himself a straight man. He would never suck on a cock or have a cock slammed in his anus, would never kiss a man or so any gay stuff like that. However, when Trent quickly pulls down his trousers and exposes his anus to Mr Magenta, sexuality goes out the window. Mr Magenta just can’t help it. He must slam his penis into that Trent anus.
So that means Trent has full control over Mr Magenta and could get him to do anything. Trent has leverage over Mr Magenta as explained by Donald Trump in The Art of the Deal, the importance of leverage. Trent has all of Mr Magenta's resources at his fingertips and together they could go into business crafting products and selling them and make a fortune.