Let us discuss Africa homosexual men

• Copy+pasting images with your clipboard now works again, ending the two-month reign of terror we endured of the prior notice.

TiggerNits

Yankee vampire living off the blood of the poor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
OP jerks off to some really weird stuff, I suppose

Karl der Grosse

Has a cartoonish "well I do declare" accent
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
At least mr. magenta didn't slam his cock in the anus of the dead chinese man. Having anus sex with a man's dead body is immoral and possibly illegal.

Shiversblood

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
At least mr. magenta didn't slam his cock in the anus of the dead chinese man. Having anus sex with a man's dead body is immoral and possibly illegal.

Whoa whoa whoa! Mr Magenta would NEVER slam his penis into the anus of another man. Mr Magenta is STRAIGHT! He only has the sex with the anus of Trent because...well...Trent has a magical anus. Modern science has not been able to identity why the anus of Trent attracts so many straight men. One time men were playing a baseball game and Trent was in the stands and he stood up and started screaming and then turned around and pulled down his trousers and exposed his anus. The baseball players were simply in a daze and dropped their gloves and the batter dropped his bat and the players started to walk towards Trent as if in a trance and the baseball players started taking turns having sex with the anus of a man named Trent. The women who were watching the baseball game started scratching their heads hella confused why this was happening.

J

JM 590

kiwifarms.net
Could Trent become the president of the United States if he went on national television and exposed his anus, offering everyone a turn if they voted for him, successfully electing him?

Shiversblood

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Could Trent become the president of the United States if he went on national television and exposed his anus, offering everyone a turn if they voted for him, successfully electing him?

Trent would simply have a very hard time getting the woman’s vote with a campaign of that nature. Numerous men would vote for him indeed. But women? Not very many women are swayed by the anus of a man. For you see, women usually do not have a penis, and thus are not capable of slamming their penis directly into the anus of a man named Trent. However, some women do have penis. Trent could try to appeal to these women. But strictly speaking regarding biological women who were born with vaginas and not cocks, some men argue that it would be a hard sell to get their votes.

Last edited:

formershroomeryuser

kiwifarms.net
Why is Mr. Magenta still having sex with the anus of a man named Trent? IIRC, in the last entry of this riveting story, Trent shot Mr. Magenta's wife, Mrs. Magenta, and their son, Mr. Magenta Jr, killing both of them. Is Mr. Magenta being forced to have sex with Trent's anus? Hopefully the next entry answers this question that's been keeping me awake at night ever since I read this part of the story about the anus of a man named Trent.

These are the questions of time

Also stories like these

"“Mr Magenta please hand me your pistol. It’s best if I do this myself.” Trent says. Mr magenta hands Trent the pistol. Trent presses the pistol directly against the Chinese mans forehead. “I really do enjoy rice” Trent says. Trent then shoots the Chinese man directly in the forehead. “You did what you had too man” mr Magenta says. “I know that. But for some reason I still feel bad about it.” Trent says. “Maybe this dick will make you feel better.” Mr Magenta says. Mr Magenta quickly slams his penis into the anus of a man named Trent. He ejaculates. “Pleasure has been achieved.” Mr magenta explains."

Can just simply not be recreated in the nature of their brilliance. This is simply classical and things of a simply historical classic nature.

Always cocks entering the anus of Trent. Always pleasure. No matter how many people get shot. No matter. Always pleasure. Hella

Karl der Grosse

Has a cartoonish "well I do declare" accent
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They call the Anus of Trent 'Toto' because it too blesses the rain down in Africa.