Let's Get Real -

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
There is very little on this site stated as fact about me that is true and undistorted. In this thread, I'm going to open by asking you some questions and then open it up to you to ask me very specific questions about any claims that i have made or claims that have been made against me. I never fucked a child or a dog and I never drove a You Tuber to suicide.

I'm a very wise old cow and the way I play is if you are polite, rational and respectful to me, you will get the same in return. If you're rude, crude and offensive, you may or may not get the same back, depending on how amusing the remark was. If it's mean, i tend to ignore it. I don't enjoy how I feel responding to meanness by being more mean and stupid back at the a-logging derp. If you're persistently mean and stupid, i just put you on ignore. I love to make people laugh at my antics, but it makes me sad for your parents when you laugh at me for being the crazy old queer hippie artist that I am. I have been a nerdy queer out schnorring with schtick since i was a little kid. that's yiddish for begging by with performance, rather than a sign and a cup.

The two questions of you I want to open with are who the fuck is this couple and why do somebody calling themselves "Kiwi Info Please" feed me the photo saying it was Sneasel and then Sneasel saying the girlfriend was a transgender person here with a thread.

1592859978842.png

The other is an appeal to really consider your accusation of me being any sort of sexual predator for validity. In light of the shocking photos of Dee holding infants calling them their children, I'm asking that people really consider what they're accusing me of doing nearly forty years ago and what that snickers bar is bragging about right now. This is what I just posted to the AMBeasts about it.

I fictionalized what was actually a pretty innocent menage a trois that included a brilliant young performance artist who, as a latchkey kid in Westwood, had been making her own decisions about who she was going to lay down with and what they would do once they did. To my knowledge, nobody ever did anything to her that she didn't consent to. I have never been attracted to pre-pubescent children in any way other than to play children's songs on my recorder and tell them stories in the presence of their parents.

I don't know if Dee's thing with those kids qualifies as pedophilia, but it's some sick paraphilia that's a whole lot sicker than what you are all relentlessly putting on me. I'll cop to the legal fine points, but i'm going to argue that sabrina was mature enough to make an informed decision and there was no harm to her. She graduated college, married and raised two kids.

I highly doubt that Dee's 23 year old daughter is going to be nearly as successful a victim of a sexual predator as the victim of my alleged sexual predation, offering to flash her pussy like that, and those are infants the man is fondling there while fantasizing himself to be their mother, for god's sake!
I'll be streaming live at 8:30

The phone is 520-241-2776 and the virtual tip jar is [email protected]
I can video conference at zoom if somebody wants to get something going. I have a Discord server too. Hangouts is [email protected] and facebook is https://www.facebook.com/tommiejayne.tooter.3/ if you want to send me money but don't trust paypal, google or facebook to do it, i'm open to installing something you do trust.

Daisymae

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg
The other is an appeal to really consider your accusation of me being any sort of sexual predator for validity.
In the first 2 minutes of this video you admit to masturbating while pretending to be a child as young as 8 as a form of prayer

In this video you admt to sexually assaulting a child
Code:
https://archive.org/details/2017tjwva/20170719+a+video+requested+by+the+chicken+man.mp4

Looney Troons

DRINK?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
appreciate your civility here. It’s almost like your first foray into the Farms before you completely lost your shit and continued to make yourself a prime laughing stock.

Don’t know who those people in the photo are, but I also doubt someone is directly reaching out to you requesting information. Why not provide the receipts?

Regarding Dee, no one cares about Dee. Dee is holding someone’s child, not talking about molesting them.

My question to you is, what’s the point of this thread?

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm a very wise old cow and the way I play is if you are polite, rational and respectful to me, you will get the same in return.
If that were true. You would not be here. If that were true, you would stay off the Internet. If that were true, you would not be yelling about egg sacks to your father and showing off the unhygienic section 8 hovel you live in. It takes critical thinking skills to be wise, which you lack, probably more so than most homeless people.

If that's really Sneasel, I like tall men!

There is very little on this site stated as fact about me that is true and undistorted. In this thread, I'm going to open by asking you some questions and then open it up to you to ask me very specific questions about any claims that i have made or claims that have been made against me. I never fucked a child or a dog and I never drove a You Tuber to suicide.
Aside from admitting to having sex with a vulnerable teenaged girl, you have also admitted on numerous occasions that you would have sex with a child as long as their parents gave permission and signing a contract absolving you of responsibility. I know you won't respond to this because the truth in your opinion is mean, which is why you LARP as a woman to avoid the truth of life.

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
appreciate your civility here. It’s almost like your first foray into the Farms before you completely lost your shit and continued to make yourself a prime laughing stock.

Don’t know who those people in the photo are, but I also doubt someone is directly reaching out to you requesting information. Why not provide the receipts?

Regarding Dee, no one cares about Dee. Dee is holding someone’s child, not talking about molesting them.

My question to you is, what’s the point of this thread?
i'm live and don't want to be typing answers to people, please. My dominant female self has been asserting herself lately, refusing to allow my mouth and hands stoop to the mean and stupid lately.
Yeah, I have a question:

Compare and Contrast:
  • 15 years old
  • "almost 16 years old"
Fuck off, douche nozzle. I have stated my case about that. Nobody but assholes pursue it at all. Many women come back with their own stories of men they jumped into bed with as minors they hadn't been raped into.

Tell me how you feel about a delusional male with obvious anger management issues claiming to be a "True Transexual" with a working penis, holding children in this fashion saying that they're the child's "Mother" ?

MediocreMilt

JUST
kiwifarms.net
i'm live and don't want to be typing answers to people, please. My dominant female self has been asserting herself lately, refusing to allow my mouth and hands stoop to the mean and stupid lately.

Fuck off, douche nozzle. I have stated my case about that. Nobody but assholes pursue it at all. Many women come back with their own stories of men they jumped into bed with as minors they hadn't been raped into.

Tell me how you feel about a delusional male with obvious anger management issues claiming to be a "True Transexual" with a working penis, holding children in this fashion saying that they're the child's "Mother" ?

Is Yawning Sneasel really a gay college professor who has a bunch of "bottom boys" as you've claimed in the past?

Mariposa Electrique

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's a huge eye roll that doesn't make any sense. The feminine essence theory is BS since only a woman born a woman knows what it feels like to be an actual woman.

Tom, no one cares about the Truscum debate. It's all BS, because a man could never be a woman, regardless of how hard he tries to LARP as one.

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
If that were true. You would not be here. If that were true, you would stay off the Internet. If that were true, you would not be yelling about egg sacks to your father and showing off the unhygienic section 8 hovel you live in. It takes critical thinking skills to be wise, which you lack, probably more so than most homeless people.

If that's really Sneasel, I like tall men!

Aside from admitting to having sex with a vulnerable teenaged girl, you have also admitted on numerous occasions that you would have sex with a child as long as their parents gave permission and signing a contract absolving you of responsibility. I know you won't respond to this because the truth in your opinion is mean, which is why you LARP as a woman to avoid the truth of life.
you are free to believe whatever you like about me based on fragmented data such as you're presenting, you delusional homosexual male who got his dick turned inside out so he could be fucked in the front hole instead of the back hole. i truly don't care and your critical thinking skills are a joke because you believe things that aren't true, over estimating your competence as a human while underestimating mine. you truscums are pretty pathetic in that. i would imagine darkmage will be along any minute to with his delusional nonsense, you self induced DKE retardates. I say that I do not have Section 8, you say that I do. You say that i'm homeless and I'm not. YWhere's your proof of that? I have canceled checks. Where is your proof that Sabrina was vulnerable? Do you have police reports or a victim affidavit? No. You're a self - loathing pervert in denial projecting at me. You totally don't understand what i am at all. I do not "LARP as a woman" , I present as a transfeminine intersex AMAB. 99.999% of the people i meet accept that without question. Most often i don't even have to bring it up. I tell them i'm not male and most people apologize for getting it wrong the first time. I'm not a delusional mutilated man running around trying to convince people that I'm female. I'm a woman who was born with a penis. Most people say, "Oh, OK, cool" and start talking about the weather again. Why do you truscums feel the need to deny non-binary identities? You're a joke, hating on me for having a "mean opinion" that disturbs the lies that keep you going.

You got assaulted by a man in a walker?.....Or is he duel wielding spatulas at a barbecue?
He's a dope dealer on a bicycle who put a fist full of fat rings in my face threatening me for pointing my camera at clouds as he pedaled up to the store to peddle his packets of glass, smack and crack.
Is Yawning Sneasel really a gay college professor who has a bunch of "bottom boys" as you've claimed in the past?
I honestly have no clue what the evil pervert is. My best guess is a recent MBA from Ann Arbor from a small town nearby whose legit career tanked immediately and he's based at mommy's now terrorizing innocent people full time. What he's doing to Dee this week is despicable. He won't say what's going on, but he's apparently nice guy milking Stephanie Fritsch too, who is a total whack job with poor anger management skills, much worse than Dee.

Mariposa Electrique

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
, you delusional homosexual male who got his dick turned inside out so he could be fucked in the front hole instead of the back hole.
That's your dream, Tom. Not mine. You really do hate actual women, you're seething with so much rage that you have to defeminize any woman that doesn't believe transgender, two spirit intersexed soul BS. Unlike you, I don't have to pretend that I have beautiful breasts, and that I look like a woman. My biological feminity flows from within me. That's really why you don't reply of the posts I make that address you......because you're a mysoginistic, jealous toad with COPD, who molests dogs & children. It's literal, we have evidence.

. Where is your proof that Sabrina was vulnerable? Do you have police reports or a victim affidavit? No. You're a self - loathing pervert in denial projecting at me.
All children are vulnerable, hell, most people are vulnerable until they learn life lessons and and gain basic wisdom. LOL, you're the one projecting onto both myself and Sabrina because you hate women, you hate all the perceived privelegs we have. You hate every woman who rejected you. You hate the fact that women don't lust after you and can go out and get any man they want while you're stuck in your shitty hovel with literally no one.

I do not "LARP as a woman" , I present as a transfeminine intersex AMAB. 99.999% of the people i meet accept that without question.
Of course that's LARPING, that's literally delusional. Most people avoid you because you're visibly mentally ill and possibly contagious. Men cannot be women, you don't and will never have tanner stage IV breasts. You're not getting plastic surgery to look like a woman. You're not a female or a woman in any incarnation, nor will you ever be. Sure, you can be a tranny, but that's not a woman.

m not a delusional mutilated man running around trying to convince people that I'm female.
That's why you have to tell everyone that you're a transgender, intersexed female soul? That's why you have to tell everyone you have fully developed pubertal breasts when you smaller moobs than an alcoholic dying of liver failure?

"Oh, OK, cool" and start talking about the weather again. Why do you truscums feel the need to deny non-binary identities? You're a joke, hating on me for having a "mean opinion" that disturbs the lies that keep you going.
#1, I won't ever be one of your disgusting tranny brethren, number 2, why do you claim "non-binairy identities" when it suites you, yet you constantly harp on being trans-feminine, and essentially a woman with a penis? You disgust me, and just know this........after this whole tranny fad dies, which it eventually will, you will still be remembered as a disgusting man. People here will make sure of that, and that includes both men and women, like myself, ensuring that everyone around you is informed of your disgusting deviance and hatred of biological women.

MasterDisaster

Beating my meat like everyone's watching.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Aw, Tom's doing his best impression of a rational human being. Your feigned civility is bittersweef, however, given that you talk about how 'kids today are all hyper sexual' or defending yourself by saying 'Sabrina was very mature for her age'; the sheer weight of documented content straight out of your mouth completely nullifies your attempt to 'clear the air'.

I'll admit the civility is a nice touch but even that's merely a veil of bullshit. You're trying to say 'If you respect me I'll respect you' when you really mean 'If you don't treat me like an authority I won't treat you like a person'. For an example of that just watch yourself talking to people on the phone; you're an exceptionally rude dick to complete strangers just because they keep forgetting that the person with the raspy, non-feminine voice is supposed to be a dainty lady.

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net
the other is an appeal to really consider your accusation of me being any sort of sexual predator for validity.
Ok, I’ll bite.

I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt: You’re not a pedo trawling the streets for 8 year olds with a van.

But... Your Instagram history speaks for itself. That’s an awful lot of teen accounts to be following.

If you want people to believe you’re not a pedo, you gotta be honest with us: You follow those for a little wank now and then, no?

Be honest Tommy, we’re all adults here.

Reactions: Tiny Clanger

Maltninja

I hope he loses his duck.
kiwifarms.net
You've championed dog fingering.

You know you won't change a single mind here, you'll just continue to dig a hole. I'd guess you're here so you can go somewhere else to brag about tearing a strip off us or something. Brag to those many supporters you have, You know, the ones who never come to your live streams.

Reactions: Tiny Clanger
Tags
None