Let's Go Outside!!! - 05/29/19

• Copy+pasting images with your clipboard now works again, ending the two-month reign of terror we endured of the prior notice.

W00K #17

Welcome to the party bitch
kiwifarms.net
This was honestly so depressing. How do you not just eat a bullet when doing the amount of activity it takes to check the mail or take the trash out constitutes enough of an event in your life that you deem it worthy of filming and sharing?

This is one of those rare moments where I almost feel bad for them. If i had a disability that kept me inside to the point where being outdoors for 10 minutes was an undertaking I would probably an hero after a while.

Then I remember it's an entirely self imposed disability.

clusterfuckk

Just a Karen with a hate hard on
kiwifarms.net
Unresolved trauma issues that aren't being effectively dealt with. Bolth these girls need actual therapy and lots of it. I don't even mean that as a shitpost. My optimistic side would love to see them take advantage of one-on-one talk therapy, cognitive behavioural therapy, depression & grief support groups, support groups like Al-anon and Overeaters Anonymous, etc etc. Just get all the issues thoroughly worked out from every angle.
Or they could grow the fuck up and get over it already. I don’t believe they have half the problems they claim to.

Twinkie

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Exactly! Amber exaggerates or outright lies about her "traumas" as an excuse for her present behavior and to garner sympathy and make people feel guilty. Becky, I think talks about death so much because it's the only thing about her that (she thinks) makes her interesting. She'll also be manipulative with it like Amberlynn, though obviously she's not as good at it.

Like when they went to Pride and camped in a motel room. Becky knew the whole goddamn time that her dead nephew's birthday (or was it the anniversary of the day he died? whatever) was during Pride week, but she waited to get triggered by it until it was time to leave the room and go outside for something other than Cheesecake Factory or Spencers. Of course Amberlynn enabled this behavior because she didn't want to walk, either.

Fuck these fat cunts the only good therapy would do is to help some poor sap feel like they didn't waste a hundred thousand dollars getting that psych degree.

nyankosensei

kiwifarms.net
Holy shit. She looks like she's in a sumo wrestler suit. No wonder these fatties get so many UTIs. They probably can't even reach around to wipe front-to-back.

View attachment 776811

Lmao, imagine thinking that this is an "uphill" walk.
To me Al look like the lost sister of Chiyomaru, a professional sumo wrestler but he is not as heavy as her and his legs are actually muscular

yUSb2Fq.jpg PGG1P5.jpg

Turd Blossom

THE POWER OF GUNRAR COMPELS YOU
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Which most likely means she can no longer fit into bathroom stalls. Her only option at this point is the handicapped stall
I can't recall exactly which video atm (maybe one of the "Struggles Being Me" vids?) but she's definitely admitted to needing to use the handicapped stalls out in public. Although instead of calling them "handicapped stalls" she referred to them as "the bigger stalls", like they were made for hulthy girls like her who just need a little more elbow room, and acted like it was an inconvenience for her to have to wait for those stalls to be available which, similar to Scootypuffgate, created quite a hullabaloo in her comment section.
She said she was dressed in her lounging in bed all day outfit. I can't imagine wearing those tight ass clothes to bed.
Although I would like to erase this from my memory banks, I also distinctly recall Big Al informing us in a livestream that she rarely wears pants when lounging in bed.
So, much like the participants of MSHPL that she believes she's superior to, she's likely Donald Duckin' it all day. (Apologies for that mental image, y'all.)

My tinfoil hat theory is that she made a big deal about the pants not matching to "subtly" show the haydurs "SEE? I have more than one pair of leggeens, Shitlords!!"
I mean if she was just planning on laying in bed all day, why did she have a full face of makeup and earrings on? If she bothered to do all that, why not change into different pants?

Queen of Moderation

kiwifarms.net
Sorry gorls I'm late to the party, but that 3rd ass cheek could be the start of a localized lymphedema mass. These masses (not lymphedema itself ) really is unique to deathfats. And they are almost always found on the thigh, but can also grow on "the no no bits" as well. Her legs are beyond hope. I wouldn't be surprised if they have begun weeping fluid. I smell cellulitis on the horizon.

Hecate14

kiwifarms.net
Sorry gorls I'm late to the party, but that 3rd ass cheek could be the start of a localized lymphedema mass. These masses (not lymphedema itself ) really is unique to deathfats. And they are almost always found on the thigh, but can also grow on "the no no bits" as well. Her legs are beyond hope. I wouldn't be surprised if they have begun weeping fluid. I smell cellulitis on the horizon.
The most haunting of smells.

DuckSucker

NIbblin' bits since 2006
kiwifarms.net
Or they could grow the fuck up and get over it already. I don’t believe they have half the problems they claim to.
I mean mommy and daddy not loving you is kind of a big deal.

When you were learning the alphabet, Amber was probably learning how to order at the drive-thru because daddy couldnt, or something. Is it an excuse? No. Not really. But you take shit for granted. She's a manipulator because that's what she learned in her formative years.

She has been doing this shit her whole life. She wont ever change. At this point, change would be too hard. I get it. Im not unsympathetic.

Last edited:

vanilla_pepsi_head

Stone Cold Steve Autism
kiwifarms.net
Here is a nice little throwback of amber standing at the fucking door waiting for destiny to walk in from work. Striking contrast to the get to know you questions with becky we get now and the repulsed body language when they touch. There is zero connection there and I'm sure they hardly speak off camera, I even doubt they have had sex honestly.
View attachment 778536
View attachment 778537

Christ alive, it's hard for me to notice weight gain/loss on deathfats but even I can tell she was noticeably less lumpy/saggy here. How much did she weigh then? "Only" 460 or so? The last hundo hit her hard, goddamn.

And I'm surprised but they really have a nice fucking yard. I expected it to be a dog shit minefield. If Ricky ever leaves or has something happen to him those mongs are probably going to suffocate in their own filth.

irishAzoth

kiwifarms.net
I had spotify on while I was watching the video and Phaoroh monch's Simon Says was playing
the beat of the song fits well when Amber walks.... the beat is from the old Godzilla movies

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
I mean mommy and daddy not loving you is kind of a big deal.

When you were learning the alphabet, Amber was probably learning how to order at the drive-thru because daddy couldnt, or something. Is it an excuse? No. Not really. But you take shit for granted. She's a manipulator because that's what she learned in her formative years.

She has been doing this shit her whole life. She wont ever change. At this point, change would be too hard. I get it. Im not unsympathetic.
I think this is true to an extent. Her formative years were positively shit, but she admits to having therapy in the foster system. I think she’s terminally lazy which would have been the case regardless of upbringing. There are those of us who had parents who rode our asses hard to achieve so it’s a bit unrelatable in that context because that’s all we ever knew.
I think with the right therapy and support system she could overcome it, but she won’t. Perhaps it was the parental neglect that caused her lack of drive and that will prevent her ever having the energy and focus it would take to recover. She would need an entire care team from psychologists to physical therapists to doctors to trainers to dietitians. She’s never going to do all that. It’s sad, but the reality is spelled out for us.

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
I think this is true to an extent. Her formative years were positively shit, but she admits to having therapy in the foster system. I think she’s terminally lazy which would have been the case regardless of upbringing. There are those of us who had parents who rode our asses hard to achieve so it’s a bit unrelatable in that context because that’s all we ever knew.
I think with the right therapy and support system she could overcome it, but she won’t. Perhaps it was the parental neglect that caused her lack of drive and that will prevent her ever having the energy and focus it would take to recover. She would need an entire care team from psychologists to physical therapists to doctors to trainers to dietitians. She’s never going to do all that. It’s sad, but the reality is spelled out for us.

She was lazy in regards to being a success, but she was any thing but when it came to abusing people around her.

Remember how she admits to getting a FREE lunch and money for lunch? Her foster parents would have been well aware of her getting that free lunch. Every program I know of that offers that from my formative years to now, the parents/legal guardians are made aware and fill out paper work. She was likely screeching endlessly till she got her money.

I've read so many things here that indicate Hamber doesn't really remember her biological family at all <well according to her narrative>. We still don't even seem to have data to indicate she had more then one actual foster family. She just didn't want to succeed in life when being an abusive bitch got her food. She's got issues alright, but I don't think it had to do with her upbringing in regards to family.

It's more likely as the bitchy fat foster kid, some older students forced her to do embarassing things on the regular.

Xenomorph

This time wont you please... drive faster
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You can sympathize with her all you want but there comes a time where if you arent getting the help you need as an adult over shit that happened as a child it is now YOUR fault. No excuse for this it's a crutch plain and simple they dont want to get better because being an adult is too hard for those three babies.