Let's Go Outside!!! - 05/29/19

• Copy+pasting images with your clipboard now works again, ending the two-month reign of terror we endured of the prior notice.

bev

kiwifarms.net
What happened to Gracie?
Basically, Destiny trusted Amber to take care of the cat while she was working. Of course, Amber was negligent and Gracie ran through the front door Amber left open (supposedly to let out a frog that had gotten into the apartment), never to be seen again. While Destiny was upset over her beloved cat, Amber tried to cheer her up by saying something along the lines of, "Hey, I know I'm the reason your childhood pet is no longer with us, but look at our dope ass couch."

BOLDYSPICY!

ONE MORE COD REJECTED, I AM THE PUFF INSIDE YOU
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What do you think, gorls? Was this a video to prove Amber is mobile, that Twinkie gets taken on regular walks, or bolth? Either way, she isn't fooling anyone, considering she doesn't know what her own front yard looks like.
Thanks for the walking POV amber, I always wanted to know how it would look like walking around as a 600elbee behemoth. Look at those dainty little feet pointed almost 90 degrees out like that!
Thought I was watching Jurassic fucking Park for a minute.
t9BDWHe.gif
Okay, seriously. Why are her feet splayed out like that? Is it to stabilize herself while she waddles like a penguin? I've yet to see a deathfat "walk" with their feet in that position.
I'm Shithead and I've never seen a flower
Lost my shit at this, thank you
Becky: recalling a traumatic story about her almost dying and her father watching someone drown to death

Amber: looking at herself in the camera, not really listening, thinking about food, "LOL THAT SO FUNNY BABE anyway now its my turn to talk"
I hadn't really paid much attention to how much time Amber spends eye-fucking herself in the camera, but that was the most egregious display yet. She never listens to anyone anyway, but she was so blatantly uninterested in whatever Becks was mumbling about that even the alcohol-drownded sped noticed. I'd almost feel bad for Becky if she wasn't so repellent herself.
I laughed when Amber apologized for her clothes not matching, saying she had been planning to stay in bed all day. Like, girl, is THAT what you think people notice when you are out waddling around-your clothes not matching?
She said she was dressed in her lounging in bed all day outfit. I can't imagine wearing those tight ass clothes to bed. She can't be comfortable, ever.
That was the other thing that bothered me. Amber is all about saving [moon]face. I was completely taken aback that she admitted to planning on staying in bed the entire day. We all know that's every day for Amber, but since when does she 'fess up to it.
I did really enjoy seeing Twinkie get so excited chasing after AOn the "epic journey" to the tree and back and enjoying her ice cube on the porch.
That was the happiest & liveliest I've ever seen Twinkie. Every time the camera's on her she looks depressed as fuck.

Twinkie

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Okay, seriously. Why are her feet splayed out like that? Is it to stabilize herself while she waddles like a penguin? I've yet to see a deathfat "walk" with their feet in that position.

Well her feet have to be that far apart because her legs are so fat it's impossible for her to move or stand with feet close together. Outside of people with lymphedema/lipedema, I don't see many fats, even deathfats with ginormous calves like she has.

As for her feet facing outward like that, it may be another physical necessity due to her grotesque anatomy (see above); or it could be that she simply feels more secure walking like that. If her feet were facing forward she might be in a position to fall into the splits because her legs have to be so far apart when she walks. You can try it yourself by standing with your feet spread far apart and trying to walk forward at a normal pace. Perhaps by tweaking her feet/ankles out to either side, she might be less likely to slip? Just a guess.

e: @Dog Prom 3D any thoughts?

Last edited:

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
Well her feet have to be that far apart because her legs are so fat it's impossible for her to move or stand with feet close together. Outside of people with lymphedema/lipedema, I don't see many fats, even deathfats with ginormous calves like she has.

As for her feet facing outward like that, it may be another physical necessity due to her grotesque anatomy (see above); or it could be that she simply feels more secure walking like that. If her feet were facing forward she might be in a position to fall into the splits because her legs have to be so far apart when she walks. You can try it yourself by standing with your feet spread far apart and trying to walk forward at a normal pace. Perhaps by tweaking her feet/ankles out to either side, she might be less likely to slip? Just a guess.

I think there's another reason for it. Pain. If she tries to orient her self in a normal matter I bet things rub and chaff more and thus she does this.

That and she is fully incapable of seeing or feeling her feet to realize she's adopted..this stance .

Snusmumriken

Let’s go fill the Internet with crime, come on!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Basically, Destiny trusted Amber to take care of the cat while she was working. Of course, Amber was negligent and Gracie ran through the front door Amber left open (supposedly to let out a frog that had gotten into the apartment), never to be seen again. While Destiny was upset over her beloved cat, Amber tried to cheer her up by saying something along the lines of, "Hey, I know I'm the reason your childhood pet is no longer with us, but look at our dope ass couch."
And she still hasn't learned a damn thing from it. At the beginning of the video, she talks about not wanting to let the cats out with them, then asks Becky immediately after, "Do you just wanna leave the front door open?"

In all fairness though, she probably knew they were only going outside for like a minute, just enough to fill her every-other-daily content quota.

bev

kiwifarms.net
And she still hasn't learned a damn thing from it. At the beginning of the video, she talks about not wanting to let the cats out with them, then asks Becky immediately after, "Do you just wanna leave the front door open?"

In all fairness though, she probably knew they were only going outside for like a minute, just enough to fill her every-other-daily content quota.
Oh shit, hold up wait. I got it wrong. Rewatching the video, Amber claims she caught Gracie when she ran out the first time (throwing the roommate's dog, Leah, down in the process) and that Gracie allegedly ran away later that night. She then makes sure to say:

Amber said:
"Our cat got out last night [cut] Not when she got out with me because I got her and catched her. We're thinking she wanted to do it at her next opportunity and she did [cut] We're thinking our friend, Jessica [the roommate], didn't notice but Gracie ran away and we're gonna try to find her [dejected smirk]."

Sorry lmao, but your statement still stands and I doubt that Jessica was at fault at all.

Worst Case Ontario

kiwifarms.net
I'm trying to find this one sped up moment of hamber walking from one of her videos. I believe she's inside for it and it's not the parking lot one, anyone know which video it is?

Birthday Dickpunch

hugs pls \(ouo)/
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The foot splaying is pretty common for fats that I've seen, and gets more noticeable the bigger they get. I know being morbidly obese fucks with your hips, too, so that might be the cause. It's interesting talking to people who lost a ton of weight and had a weird transition period where their hip alignment changed and their feet now face forward instead of a funky angle.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
This?
giphy.gif

If not, then try looking up the pic+gifs thread. Or the search function is great
Fascinatingly this was at least 40 elbees ago. It does really pronounce her fucked up gait though. Like only one leg sort of bends almost as though she doesn't really put that much weight on it, well, relatively speaking.

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
I know that this is off-topic so I apologize, but this talk of Gracie and AL's digusting displays of selfishness and completely crap storytelling also brought back one of the single most hilarious lies I remember her ever trying to bullshit.....that she "jumped up and chased after her [Gracie] like lightning and catched her!!!!"

Like lightning, you guys. Like fucking lightning.

Gorl68

Driest of gorls
kiwifarms.net
I see death fats walk like this often. Never seen anybody get size, but the bigger they get the more their toes turn outwards.

I kind of have a theory. Normal humans are wider in their hips or shoulders than they are in their stomachs. Our bodies go out sideways further than they do forwards, so our feet go out forwards to balance us. However as somebody gets fatter, their gut starts to expand towards, throwing off their balance. My guess is that her feet have deformed over time to point out at that angle from trying to subconsciously balance herself when she walks.