Let's Go Outside!!! - 05/29/19

kiwifarms.net
I know this has been brought up and discussed many times before but how in the hell does she wipe herself?

View attachment 777615

is that her upper backs showing or just a weird angle where a bra strap would be on a normal person (not AL's actual bra strap since it's is over her back boobs)? it looks like the dress is coming apart or is some 2 piece.

I don't think she did buy the biggest dress size... she says she buys the torrid dresses in a 4 or 5 but they go up to 6.. I was going to say why doesn't she just buy the biggest size but then I guess that it still wouldn't have fit much better.

GargoyleGorl

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
is that her upper backs showing or just a weird angle where a bra strap would be on a normal person (not AL's actual bra strap since it's is over her back boobs)? it looks like the dress is coming apart or is some 2 piece.

I don't think she did buy the biggest dress size... she says she buys the torrid dresses in a 4 or 5 but they go up to 6.. I was going to say why doesn't she just buy the biggest size but then I guess that it still wouldn't have fit much better.

Aside: I know we all know this, but this seems like a good time for a reminder:

That dress she's wearing is an XXXXXL.

I mean... that doesn't even look like a real size. And it's straining.

Watching this reminded me of when old people take one last walk through their neighborhood before passing away. Amber's behavior has had such a finalistic feel to it this year.

Back in January, I said I didn't think she'd live out the calendar year.

Six months in, I see no reason to amend my prediction.

Damaged Goods

Harvard's vegan propaganda
kiwifarms.net
What stands out to me, other than them treating taking a couple steps away from the doorstep as a wondrous journey into a foreign land, is how they talk to each other. AL asks Becky what her favorite thing about the spring is. That's a question I'd ask a child or maaaaaaaaaybe someone I just met if I wanted to make casual conversation and avoid awkward silence, not the love of mah lahf. It's really indicative of how deep their relationship is. And when Becky is telling her swimming-related stories, AL's responses have the played-up tone of someone who doesn't give a shit but is required to say something and has to disguise some generic "listening noises" as interested or at least engaged responses. She does this really often when Becky is talking.

PS: She knows she can buy vitamin d supplements, right? There’s just no way she’s gonna get enough vitamins d from the sun with all the clothes she’s wearing. On top of that, obese people need more vitamin d than normal people. Obesity and vitamin d deficiency are strongly correlated.
She is convinced that she has no nutritional deficiencies. After the first visit to the singing doctor she had the most basic of blood tests done and because all the results were in the normal range, she thinks she's been tested for everything and everything is fine. She doesn't know that it's impossible to test for everything at once and that a nutritional panel requires a separate, additional round of tests.

It has nothing to do with being unwilling to take pills or being a narcissist or whatever. The answer is found, as per usual, in her infinite stupidity. We know this from her responses to well-intentioned people on twitter.

kiwifarms.net
What stands out to me, other than them treating taking a couple steps away from the doorstep as a wondrous journey into a foreign land, is how they talk to each other. AL asks Becky what her favorite thing about the spring is. That's a question I'd ask a child or maaaaaaaaaybe someone I just met if I wanted to make casual conversation and avoid awkward silence, not the love of mah lahf.

She does that A LOT -- she always talks to Necky as though she's a six-year-old child. "Do you like your food, Becky? Tell everyone how good it is. Show everyone your draweeen, Becky. Aww, it's so cute."

It's fucking weird and cringy and does absolutely nothing to mitigate the speculation that Necky is slow.

Damaged Goods

Harvard's vegan propaganda
kiwifarms.net
She does that A LOT -- she always talks to Necky as though she's a six-year-old child. "Do you like your food, Becky? Tell everyone how good it is. Show everyone your draweeen, Becky. Aww, it's so cute."

It's so fucking weird.
At first I thought she was playing it up for the camera because of all the comments about Becky being done with her that started practically as soon as AL moved in. And the comments about how there's no chemistry between them. Now I wonder if she does that off-camera too. I always thought that in private they mostly just ignored each other.

kiwifarms.net
Why didn't they invite Amberlynn to break it in though? Rude.

Hamber needs a galvanized steel feed trough to be set up outside so she can bathe, just like that ginger cunt fatfuck on TLC.

maxresdefault.jpg

Lesbian Sleepover

Party Announcement
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You know , everyone on this board is correct w their comments. The shit part is Amber will bitch because
1 she went outside - highly requested
2 she's wearing different pants - highly commented upon

She'll read this board and react to this in October, when the videos she films this month are released.

Billie Ross

Duh
kiwifarms.net
Back in January, I said I didn't think she'd live out the calendar year.

Six months in, I see no reason to amend my prediction.

I think is more about luck or some strange Universe random law that decides that, you can see the folks from The Show that are 600lbs and up for more than 20 (30) years. some for 10 years just bedbound and surviving.
Some Amber's age or a few years older and less her weight die from apnea, blood cloths, beetus, heart failure or other weight related condition.
Nonetheless, I'm curious about what side her coin will drop...

E

EH 110

kiwifarms.net

It's fucking weird and cringy and does absolutely nothing to mitigate the speculation that Necky is slow.

That reminds me of Dustin's mountain of early Christmas presents when Amber wanted to know what Dustin's favorite and least favorite gifts were. LOL

Wyzzerd

Why yes, the beard is real and you may touch it.
kiwifarms.net
I think is more about luck or some strange Universe random law that decides that, you can see the folks from The Show that are 600lbs and up for more than 20 (30) years. some for 10 years just bedbound and surviving.
Some Amber's age or a few years older and less her weight die from apnea, blood cloths, beetus, heart failure or other weight related condition.
Nonetheless, I'm curious about what side her coin will drop...

I think it's a mix of dumb luck/genetics and going to the doctor.

If you notice those deathfats that live a long time are propped up by a slew of medication and medical devices. They will listen to the doctor about everything but advice on actually losing weight.

The ones who die sooner tend to never set foot in the doctor's office and we all know how often Amber visits.

Eugene Drizzledick

kiwifarms.net

It's controlling tactics over Becky, who's obviously depressed and has low self-esteem. It's disgusting, but Becky knew what she was getting into with Amber.

Stranger Neighbors

Mondo Bizarro
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's controlling tactics over Becky, who's obviously depressed and has low self-esteem. It's disgusting, but Becky knew what she was getting into with Amber.
Or the "aestheeeeticallly pleeeesun" comment look at Becky's face she knows there is no feeling behind Amber's words she knows it's all lip service to keep her coasting along in a never ending Hell... She wants to escape more than the animals at least the animals have the instinct enough and ability to run... Poor Becky had the opposable thumbs and means to escape but Amber manipulating her to a point of infancy probably keeps her stuck. It's continual patronizing tone and literally treating her like she is three, it's agonizing to watch

hotcheetospuffs

Gravy is just a savory milkshake served hot.
kiwifarms.net

Maybe she suffered some brain damage from almost drowning and being unconscious for a time. Her family would feel guilty about that since they didn't take her to the hospital afterward. Maybe knowing she's slow is the reason they don't say anything about her living/work situation with Amber. Perhaps they think it's a mutually beneficial relationship because Amber is "smart", kind of the same way Amber was paid to be around Krystle.

Last edited:

sperginity

the only normal person here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
if amberlynn would cut her hair they could have a chance at washing it without having the get in the bath/shower. I doubt that dirty hair is the most pungent odor coming off her, but the sheer amount of hair she has makes it competitive.

Also, from what I can see the third ass cheek is not a discrete cheek, it is a veritcal crease in the dominant ass cheek. What is amazing to me is how much of her butt shelf is flank/love handle fat.