Let's Go Outside!!! - 05/29/19

• Copy+pasting images with your clipboard now works again, ending the two-month reign of terror we endured of the prior notice.

DuckSucker

NIbblin' bits since 2006
kiwifarms.net
Dem butter yellow teeth and greasy hair....

View attachment 777125
Gums are looking a little inflamed there, Becky. Periodontal disease is actually irreversible. It's easy to mentally be a child whose parents probably didnt pay much attention to you besides yelling at you from the living room to do your homework or go brush your teeth and go to sleep but not actually come to check on you or enforce it, so you never really mature in that way, but you shouldnt take your health for granted. Unless youre looking to die.

People regret a lot of things. Its easy to take shit for granted, but you arent getting any younger. That shit will catch up to you.

Keyboard Warrior

kiwifarms.net
At first I thought she was playing it up for the camera because of all the comments about Becky being done with her that started practically as soon as AL moved in. And the comments about how there's no chemistry between them. Now I wonder if she does that off-camera too. I always thought that in private they mostly just ignored each other.
I get that sense, too. Off-camera, these aren't two people that have meaningful conversations about anything beyond the anticipation of their next meal or what movie they'll escape into. It's always been a relationship of convenience. I can't remember what vlog it was, but didn't they do some kind of Q&A together last summer, and Amber was completely clueless about Becky's suicide attempt? I could be remembering wrong, but it seemed odd that she wouldn't know that about the love of her LAWF, after being in a relationship for awhile and living together. She seems to absorb and retain absolutely nothing in conversation, unless the topic of discussion is her.

Granted, Becky is boring AF, so actively listening to her drone on about anything is probably a task. But that's why Amber goes for the derpy ones. They can't tell that her "listening noises" are just poorly-veiled attempts at seeming interested until it's her turn to talk.

I think it's mostly played up for the camera, though. Off-camera, it must be a rare occasion for her to indulge Becky in her gloom and doom storytimes. Unless she needs something. I bet she's the most attentive girlfriend in the world when she needs her ass wiped or her groceries put away or 100% of the chores done.

I still think that Coco Puffs incident was the most revealing look at who Amber really is when nobody's watching. Conniving, aggressive, entitled. As round as Violet Beauregarde and as bratty as Veruca Salt. ✨

DuckSucker

NIbblin' bits since 2006
kiwifarms.net
Also, from what I can see the third ass cheek is not a discrete cheek, it is a veritcal crease in the dominant ass cheek. What is amazing to me is how much of her butt shelf is flank/love handle fat.
For some reason this kind of reminds me of some sort of like, factual documentary, like a nature report or something.

"You see here, class, the Kentucky Land Whale is not actually so different from its aquatic cousins; what you see as a tail that tapers off into three lobes, is actually a bisected tail similar to ocean whales. The unique thing here is that in order to store waddur, so as to survive on land, the Kentucky Land Whale has evolved a third, separate segment much like a camel's hump. The hump rests dorsally right above the vertical crease in the two dominant ass wings to facilitate balance and help the land whale awkwardly waddle about it's Kentucky neighborhood.

"Many people are concerned about whale hunting and the threat of extinction that faces many whales; however I hypothesize that as the Kentucky Land Whale has seemingly no problem mating and reproducing provided with adequate sources of orange chicken and microwaveable bacon, both in the wild and domestically, that we bait these whales with diet schemes like Weight Watchers or Optavia, capture them and return them to the ocean to see if they can mate with other whales and produce a new, more resilient and obtuse species of whale, impervious to the piercing harpoons of haydurs and callouts."

How can she sit on a toilet without breaking it? What's the maximum weight allowance for a standard toilet anyway?
As gross as it is, I bet her ass wings fall to the side of the toilet, buttressing (lol butt) it against the massive force from above.

Concerned Vagino-American

I worked the camera while Kasey raped Amberlynn.
kiwifarms.net
Gums are looking a little inflamed there, Becky. Periodontal disease is actually irreversible. It's easy to mentally be a child whose parents probably didnt pay much attention to you besides yelling at you from the living room to do your homework or go brush your teeth and go to sleep but not actually come to check on you or enforce it, so you never really mature in that way, but you shouldnt take your health for granted. Unless youre looking to die.

People regret a lot of things. Its easy to take shit for granted, but you arent getting any younger. That shit will catch up to you.

I think some of us might enjoy a gap-toothed Becky.

Snusmumriken

Let’s go fill the Internet with crime, come on!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 777468Can't believe I was the first to grab this gem!

Lesbian Sleepover

Party Announcement
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I get that sense, too. Off-camera, these aren't two people that have meaningful conversations about anything beyond the anticipation of their next meal or what movie they'll escape into. It's always been a relationship of convenience. I can't remember what vlog it was, but didn't they do some kind of Q&A together last summer, and Amber was completely clueless about Becky's suicide attempt? I could be remembering wrong, but it seemed odd that she wouldn't know that about the love of her LAWF, after being in a relationship for awhile and living together. She seems to absorb and retain absolutely nothing in conversation, unless the topic of discussion is her.

Granted, Becky is boring AF, so actively listening to her drone on about anything is probably a task. But that's why Amber goes for the derpy ones. They can't tell that her "listening noises" are just poorly-veiled attempts at seeming interested until it's her turn to talk.

I think it's mostly played up for the camera, though. Off-camera, it must be a rare occasion for her to indulge Becky in her gloom and doom storytimes. Unless she needs something. I bet she's the most attentive girlfriend in the world when she needs her ass wiped or her groceries put away or 100% of the chores done.

I still think that Coco Puffs incident was the most revealing look at who Amber really is when nobody's watching. Conniving, aggressive, entitled. As round as Violet Beauregarde and as bratty as Veruca Salt. ✨
Sorry if I'm OT here,but where can one find this Cocoa Puffs video ?
I've seem one thing where eric filmed something but the volume was very low. Is it where they're on the couch and dude filmed it ?

Reactions: 497

Keyboard Warrior

kiwifarms.net
Sorry if I'm OT here,but where can one find this Cocoa Puffs video ?
I've seem one thing where eric filmed something but the volume was very low. Is it where they're on the couch and dude filmed it ?
I wish I could remember what video it was on Eric's channel. Becky's sitting on the couch eating cereal, and Amber's food aggression makes an appearance. She doesn't realize Eric's behind her, but she knows he's somewhere in the house filming, so she's trying to conceal her reaction, but it's super obvious how aggrieved she is with her aggressive finger pointing. Then she does this awkward backwards walk out of the room, once she realizes she's on camera.

Lesbian Sleepover

Party Announcement
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wish I could remember what video it was on Eric's channel. Becky's sitting on the couch eating cereal, and Amber's food aggression makes an appearance. She doesn't realize Eric's behind her, but she knows he's somewhere in the house filming, so she's trying to conceal her reaction, but it's super obvious how aggrieved she is with her aggressive finger pointing. Then she does this awkward backwards walk out of the room, once she realizes she's on camera.
Thank you ! I will find and share.

kiwifarms.net
Thank you ! I will find and share.

she was asked about it in a Q&A and she even said she was mad (or something, I forgot the exact words) because they were supposed to be eating healthy that day...haha. it's probably in the dumb shit media thread somewhere.

here I found it. Becky ruined that whole day of dieting...in fact AL is still in binge mode from that day.

cocoa-puffs-png.611209

Last edited:

PerkChop

Manah-manah
kiwifarms.net
Maybe she suffered some brain damage from almost drowning and being unconscious for a time. Her family would feel guilty about that since they didn't take her to the hospital afterward. Maybe knowing she's slow is the reason they don't say anything about her living/work situation with Amber. Perhaps they think it's a mutually beneficial relationship because Amber is "smart", kind of the same way Amber was paid to be around Krystle.
If I'm not mistaken Becky's family does not like AL and may have tried to get Becky to split up with her when she went to visit family for a few days and AL stayed home. This is also when AL got her UTI because Butler Becky wasn't around to clean up her dainty bits.

Also, I know there's been much speculation about Becky's drinking...I wasn't quite sure about this myself, but when Becky first starts talking she is DEFINITELY slurring her words.

Barbarella

Busy in the Orgasmatron
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lord, she’s enormous. She’s 600 pounds without a doubt.

I watched a MSHPL last night, and the obeast was using a cane. He was 30 years old, and 650 lbs so not that far off Amber’s real weight. Dr. Now told him he had less than six months to live and to get the weight off immediately, be serious, no time to waste.

Then came the bathroom scene. Dude took his cane into the bathroom with him and did a demo of how he wipes. He lives with his elderly father and doesn’t want Dad to help him wipe. So, he puts TP on the handle of the cane and rummages around back there. The TP fell off without success, as he says it usually does, and he gave up and pulled his cane out and held it as he went to the kitchen to make some food. No washing his hands, sanitizing the cane, nothing. It’s a wonder every single one of these fat fucks doesn’t die of e-coli before they are 25. I haven’t seen a single hygenic one yet. How hard is it to get a Lysol wipe?

Let that be a warning. Should you ever come across a land whale in your life, put on gloves and a mask ASAP.

We know Amber uses whatever grabber wommart sells, and probably has never cleaned it once. A few of the TV show Fats lean on the bed and spread their enormous checks so their enabler can clean them, and I’d say about 70% of these enablers don’t use gloves. So don’t shake hands with Becky either.

There is a reason that the stereotype is fat and filthy.

Birthday Dickpunch

hugs pls \(ouo)/
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Uh... I mean, fine I guess, but she still needs to go up at least one size for that dress to fit as a shirt. Whoever that was is right, that DRESS looks like a goddamn shirt that's still too small. How is that not a wake-up call, when a loose dress is too tight to even fit as a shirt?

I love how she defends her r-tarded fashion like they were deliberate choices she made for her "style" rather than what it actually is: she's a fat moron who's in denial about what size actually fits and can't even tell when things are on backwards.

Also, didn't she vehemently deny wearing dresses as shirts not all that long ago? Like she was offended someone even asked, because jeez guys she's not that fat.

clusterfuckk

Just a Karen with a hate hard on
kiwifarms.net
I don’t know why she doesn’t just embrace the fashion neutral cotton tents that ‘Just my Size’ makes. Not only does that dress not even fit as a crop top; it’s cutting of circulation on her Hogan-esque pythons. 🙄
Most of the shit isn’t even cyuutte and when it’s ill fitting it’s just :story: