Let's quit smoking! - (screaming internally)

Vulva Gape

White Boy Summer
kiwifarms.net
I need to quit smoking because of the autistic taxes in my state it's so fucking expensive.

Or I need to start rolling my own. Then I can smoke a pack a day again no problem.

Also don't say just vape because those are homosexual.

world of shit

kiwifarms.net
I don't smoke but i use nicotine lozenges for the cognitive benefits, focus, and energy. I've been wanting to quit for a while, this may be a good excuse to do it.
For everyone that is currently trying or wanting to quit, supplementing with NAC will make the process a lot easier. It will ease cravings and any anxiety, as well as just generally making you healthier.

DoctorJimmyRay

Professional Scat Fetishist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I smoke American Spirit because I'm hip. I go thru a pack every 3 or 4 months. Never smoke more than one or twice a week. Gives me something to do with my hands when I'm craving some hardcore smack. You know, horse, boy, skag, H. The good shit. Right in my veins.

jimsterlingspronoun

kiwifarms.net
I smoke American Spirit because I'm hip. I go thru a pack every 3 or 4 months. Never smoke more than one or twice a week. Gives me something to do with my hands when I'm craving some hardcore smack. You know, horse, boy, skag, H. The good shit. Right in my veins.
if you didnt take all those drugs, you would have a use for at least one of those hands

Gravityqueen4life

kiwifarms.net
I DID IT! I STOPPED SMOKING FOR A HOLE WEEK!

...than my group of friends that i have not heard from since last year called and i started smoking again during our gathering.

now i have gone two days without it and i feel much better. its just, i get this empty feeling in my stomach sometimes and now im having issues sleeping. i only get around 2-3 hour sleep.

And im back smoking again. Fuck this. I give up when its winter so i can get some sleep.

Last edited:

gigglemilk

mimosa bukkake
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
smoked a bit on and off, havent done it in quite a while so id like to be optimistic and think im done with nicotine but its certainly not easy. Combustion just gets it to your bloodstream so much faster than other methods and you get this instant head rush, lots of easy dopamine. Attempted to satiate myself with vaping too but it didnt last very long. Not a good habit to keep long term, besides the obvious increased risk for various cancers Im pretty sure it damages your neural stem cells and fucks up your fibroblast cells too.

Gravityqueen4life

kiwifarms.net
trying again. its been 3 days since my last smoke. turns out, i do have a sleeping problem so im taking pills for that. been eating some nicotine gum. plan is to live on those for atleast a week or so and than stop that and keep using sleeping pills for a bit more to fully kill off the urge.

Diesel

I shaved my pubes for this?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I got hurt at work and had to take time off.
I was able to quit for a little over a month but as soon as I went back to work I also went back to smoking.
I know I can do it and I should really try again.

StyrofoamFridge

The Octoroon Child of Brittany Venti & Null
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I used to occasionally smoke American Spirits only with a cup of coffee when I worked at a mental hospital; It took me about a month to go through a pack. When I joined the military, I started vaping 50mg of salt nic to deal with retards. I've cut back to 4mg of regular nicotine since I got out and it has less control over my life, but I know I need to kick this habit. I started mixing cream of tartar into orange juice and it seems like it's working to curb my urges. Gonna start using nicotine lozenges when it gets too bad and aromatherapy.

Quantum Diabetes

Kiwifarts.com
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I used to occasionally smoke American Spirits only with a cup of coffee when I worked at a mental hospital; It took me about a month to go through a pack. When I joined the military, I started vaping 50mg of salt nic to deal with retards. I've cut back to 4mg of regular nicotine since I got out and it has less control over my life, but I know I need to kick this habit. I started mixing cream of tartar into orange juice and it seems like it's working to curb my urges. Gonna start using nicotine lozenges when it gets too bad and aromatherapy.
Those white nicotine pouches are pretty good, Velo and on! are my favorites.

RomansRevenge

Yes this is happening
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Probably going to be super unpopular here but I smoked for 11 years a pack a day, I started vaping haven't had a smoke in months, don't feel like one even when I drink. I've tried multiple times in the past, cold turkey, patches and medication and could never make it stick but I've finally done it bros.

Satina

puts juice in the oven
kiwifarms.net
I smoked for 10 years, switched to a vape, then stopped adding nicotine at some point and then stopped vaping. Smokefree for almost 2 years now. It's really not that hard to quit and I never had any cravings after I quit. What also helps is researching about the smoke related diseases. The idea of working towards pharynx cancer and COPD is a good motivator to quit smoking.

Sock

Goon extraordinaire
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I just quit. Been 2 days. I'm using the patch and it does help. I suddenly have a lot of energy. I'm craving here and there, but nothing too bad...yet.